Chapter 3

The House At The End Of The Road

 

He woke up and look at the watch at the side table 10pm, it show how long they were fall asleep on the comfy bed. He rub his eyes and look at his lover, he didn’t have heart to awake the man so he slowly move out from the bed and went to the bathroom. He open the cabinet and smile such a sweetheart he mumble, the toothpaste is his favorite and he wouldn’t use other toothpaste then this one. Strawberry mint toothpaste, just right he say. He wash his mouth and cleaning his face before took off his cloth, he need a warm shower. While in the shower he saw a movement outside the bathroom door and he call his lover name softly.

“Doojoon, is that you?” No answer and he turn the shower slowly so he hear is Doojoon reply him.

“Doojoonie, you want to join me here?” Yosoeb just stood under the shower and he quickly turn it off. He walk out and grab the towel that already hang inside the bathroom and tide the towel around his waist. He look around the room and see his lover still sleeping on the bed hugging one of the pillow. He frown, if Doojoon is still sleeping then… It just his imagination then. He shake his head and open the closet, he was surprise to see a lot of his cloth is in it already, he turn his head around look at Doojoon and wonder what will he do without that man.

He put his sleeping cloth on and jolt when a touch on his shoulder. He turn around slowly and smile when it was just his lover yawning.

“You didn’t wake me up.”Doojoon scratching his head.

“I thought I giving you a couple of minute then wake you.”Yosoeb touch Doojoon face and pout.

“Aigooo this cute face, so cute.”Doojoon pinch his cheek.

“Why don’t you shower and maybe we could eat after that.I’m hungry.’

“Yeah that a good idea, I’m starving.” Doojoon rub his belly. Doojoon pull his cloth and bare in front Yosoeb.

“Aish, you are not a decent man aren’t you.”Yosoeb pick up Doojoon cloth and put it in a basket.

“Why should I when I am with you, you know my body already Seobie.”Doojoon laugh while walking inside the bathroom.Yosoeb smile and walk to the window, it was pitch black outside only from afar he could see the street light but the condition of the light look like any minute it will went off by itself. The street light dimmer and Yosoeb wonder what if someone try to look for this house, can they see it from the street because he know this is the only house at the end of the road and he pray to god both of them will be alright staying here. He seen a movement from the street, look like someone standing and watching at the house, he wave but there’s no reaction from the figure then it was gone.He frown, how could that person didn’t see him standing at the window while waving, the light from this room is brighter then the street light. Maybe the person is farsightedness that why he couldn’t see, Yosoeb is trying to make himself calm.

“Seobie.” Doojoon calling his name from the bathroom.

“Yeah.” Yosoeb still standing at the window.

“Can you give me a towel sweetheart.”

“There a towel in there.”

“No there isn’t. Baby please just give me a towel.”

“Okay, wait a second.”Yosoeb open a small closet looking for towel and when he found one he give it to Doojoon, but the man just grab his hand and pull him inside the shower.

“Yah, I’m already took a bath.”Yosoeb is soaking wet with Doojoon. Doojoon push him to the wall and nab at his neck kissing it softly and Yosoeb is .

“Doojoon ah, I already take a bath.”Yosoeb close his eyes and he could feel his body trembling.

“You didn’t take a bath with me yet in our new house.”Doojoon quickly turn his attention to Yosoeb lips and the sound from the younger man make his other body part tingling.

“Dojoonie, I… I.” Yosoeb can’t finish his words when all his cloth is laying on the floor and the love making is slow and full with emotion. Doojoon really know how to make Yosoeb like a star, screaming his name in a way he likes. The way Yosoeb body move under his touch, synchronize with him. He even Yoseob saliva with his mouth and all he can hear another y moan from his lover.Yosoeb body is covered by Doojoon the man take him from behind slowly and the heat, even under the shower his body was fuming with heat. The love making is great for both of them and after all the cleaning and kissing they get out from the bathroom with each other smile plastered on their face.Yosoeb put his sleeping cloth and went down stairs, but he stop in the middle of the way when he see something in the back door. A figure? But the place is a little to dark for Yosoeb to analyze. It moving, and Yososeb take a step back.

“Yah!!”Yosoeb scream and a pair of arms holding him from behind.

“What wrong?” Doojoon whisper in his ears.

“There, there something near the back door of the kitchen.”Yososeb point at the direction.

“You sure? Or perhaps it just the tree shadow from outside.You know this place have a lot of old trees.”Doojoon try to calm his lover.

“I swear it moving towards me.”Yosoeb still stand on his ground.

“Okay, okay I check it out.” Doojoon walk toward the kitchen and Yosoeb pull his hand want to stop Doojoon from walking toward it.

It was nothing baby, I promise you it was just the trees.”Doojoon smile and let go of Yosoeb hand that gripping tight to his.It was a little dark on the corner of the back door and he thought tomorrow he will put a light bulb at this door. He move slowly and when he reach the back door he open it and only see tress branch moved by the winds.

“See, it was nothing.”Doojoon close the door and walk to Yosoeb who is still standing near the stairs biting his nails cutely.

“Come on let find something to eat in the fridge, I think I bought some food before I pick you up earlier.”Doojoon hug Yosoeb shoulder and both of them walk to the kitchen. He could feel his own heart beating fast when he open the back door, was it an imagination because he swear he could see a pair of red eyes on the trees staring at him.