CHAPTER 2

Notice Me Hyung ~

Jungkook clapped his hand loudly unconsciously attracting their classmates. "Wowww! So amayyzing mann!" He gives a thumbs up. Seokmin nod apologetically to his classmates. Some nod back to him, some shake their heads mumbling incoherent words, not like he actually care.

"I mean like it's been forever since you last saw him." Jungkook beam excitedly. "Yeah! He's right." Seokmin joined him. "So what's your plan?" He lean closer anticipating the conversation.

"I.. i honestly don't know.. i'm happy enough being in the same class as him" Mingyu shrugged. His three friends gave him a look, clearly means, ' you serious boy?' and something like 'bit*h i can see through you, dont think you can deceive us'. Mingyu feel attacked. He can never lie to them.

"Okay okay.. Obviously i want to be more than just his classmates.. duhh". Mingyu sighed. "But i don't know what i should doo.. You guys have to help me."

"Buy me lunch for a month and i'm on". Minghao making a deal. "Deal. Just because you're the only one who is dating among us right now. And i trust you." Mingyu hold up his hand and Minghao shake it. Smile in satisfaction.

Seokmin then scoff making everyone attention on him. "Don't worry my boy, this is cupid love you talking to. I will make it everything work for you two that you would be grateful to me until your next life". Seokmin flipping his non-existent long hair. Mingyu scoff. "Says the one who don't even have a nerve to talk to that Jisoo waiter". Earning a laugh from Jungkook. Mingyu join shortly after when Seokmin frowning with a pout. "We agreed to not to talk about this again.."

Their conversation was interrupted when Namjoon, their English teacher walks in wearing his usual smile. Greeting the students in the class.

"Sorry for being late. I have some issue that needs to be settled just now… Anyway, i have some news for all of you." He stop a while before continue, "Starting next class, some students from other class will be joining us so don't get too shocked when you see unfamiliar faces". Whispering and murmuring could be heard across the room. Guessing who would be the new students. Some don't even interested to know.

"Alright settle down". When the class had calmed, he started his class.

-

"That's it for today. Don't forget to submit you work by the end of this month" Namjoon say before walk out of the class.

Mingyu stretched his body a little before standing up along with his friends. "Hey, let's go to that new cafe again", Mingyu start.

"Sorry, I can't join you. I have a date with Jun-hyung after this" Minghao shrugged. "You willing to leave me for your boyfriend?", he pretend to be hurt.

"Yes i do. Now move. I'm late already"

"You traitor!"

"You loser!” Minghao reply before stuck his tougue out. Running away, laughing all the way, when Mingyu was about to chase him. "Yah!” Mingyu shout. Smiling after that. He actually happy for Minghao, but sometimes he feel jealous too, wanting someone who can love him, make him feel special. Just like how Jun-hyung to Minghao.

"It will be the three of us then". "Umm sorry Mingyu.. i have Taekwondo practice after this. So.. i can't join you. Well, i have to go now.. Wish me luck!" Jungkook bid them goodbye before he go.

"Looks like it just you and me then..", Mingyu shrugged. "Oh sorry Mingyu i-"

"Not you too?!"

"Nah. I'm just kidding.” Seokmin laughed, “You should see your face. Oh my god.. It is so funny", he say wiping his tears of laughter. Mingyu rolled his eyes. Sometimes he really questioned his choice of friends.

“HA HA. So funny", Mingyu then sulk all the way to the cafe before Seokmin promised him to buy him lots of meat which Mingyu quickly agreed.

-

The bell on the entrance door chime as Mingyu and Seokmin enter the cafe. "Welcome to JC cafe!” a voice came from the door behind the counter, greeting them. The cafe have more customer then yesterday Mingyu noted. Seconds later, a beautiful looking guy came out from the door, which they assumed as the kitchen. He smile sweetly to them.

"May i take your order, gentlemen?” They were about to order when Seungchol came to them, face lace with concern. "Jeonghan, what are you doing here? I told you to rest upstairs. I will handle the cafe, okay?"

"But i'm bored", Jeonghan pout. "At least let me do something to help you. Please?"

Seungchol sighed. "I'm just worried, i don't want anything bad happens to you. You not fully recovered yet." He rest his head on Jeonghan's shoulder, "promise me if anything happens, you call me right away,okay love?" Jeonghan nod his head."Okay", he smile to the other when he lift his heads from him. Seungchol smile fondly at him, his cheek. Just then, he realise there is audience watching their little drama.

"oh no.. I'm sorry for interupting your order", Seungchol bowed muttering apologies. Mingyu just wave his hand saying its fine. Seungchol bow for the last time and turn to the door at the back, not before muttering, 'i'm at the back if you need anything' to Jeonghan before leaving.

"I'm really sorry about that. So what would you guys like to order?" He smile. "It's okay. Don't worry about it." Seokmin smile back at him. "We would take one ice latte, one caramel machiatto, extra whip cream, and umm… two honey bbq chicken sandwich." Seokmin pay their food while Mingyu already went to find their seats. "Here's your balance and your table number. We will send over your foods and drinks shortly after this" Jeonghan smile politely. "Thank you".

Seokmin then, went to Mingyu and sat in front of him. Eyes scanning around, searching for that someone. "If you looking for him, he's there". Mingyu wearing his smirk, pointed at the table at the very back. Seokmin follows his finger to the figure whose head on the table, probably sleeping.

"Maybe he's on break? Even him sleeping looks beautiful" Seokmin smile fondly, ignoring the smirk.

"You think so?" A voice startled them both, looking up to see Seungchol stood behind Seokmin smiling, holding their food. "Well let me tell you something, he's still single" he wink at Seokmin, earning a blush from him. "I tell you this because you seem like a nice kid and you're the closes to his type" he smiled putting their food on the table. "His already 25 (*let's just assume they are three years older than their current age*), it’s been forever since he's in relationship, that guy…" he shakes his head murmuring, but loud enough for them to hear it. "Anyway, enjoy". He then leaves, went to Jisoo to wake him up.

"Looks like he's a hyung then", Mingyu shrugged. Seokmin nod, eyes following Jisoo's every movement. From when he stretched his body, rubbing his eyes, walking to the counter, and eyes wandering around until it landed on Seokmin. He’s eyes wide, being caught staring is totally not cool. He then saw Jisoo looking at him with a smile. And it took everything in him to not squeal like a school girl in front of his crush.

Mingyu's phone suddenly rings which takes him by surprise. He look at the caller id, Jungkook? He then answered the call.

"Mingyuuu, where are you? You still at the cafe right now?” Jungkook cut him before he can even say anything.

"Yeah i am. Why?" Mingyu takes a bite of his sandwich.

"Nothing. I need to go now. Byee!” He say before he hangs up. Mingyu looks at his phone dumbfounded. "Is it Jungkook? Why? He needs something?" Seokmin sip his drink before take another bite of the sandwich. Mingyu shrugged.

-

Mingyu resume eating it hungrily along with Seokmin. A sound of the door bell ringing attract Mingyu. He then tilt his heads up, eyes wide seeing Jungkook came in, eyes scanning around.

"Oh? He came?" Seokmin turn around to see who he referring too. "Jungkook? He's done with his training? That’s early". "Maybe?” Mingyu say curiously.

Mingyu take another bite of his food and was about to call him when he saw an angel came into the cafe smiling to Jungkook. There's probably another two or three people with them, he's not sure. What he know is that that guy looks oh so familiar. Well, of course its non-other than FREAKING JEON WONWOO!

Mingyu choked his food, coughing all the way. Seokmin rub his back calming him down. When his cough died down a bit, he started to panic. Hands covering his mouth looking at Jungkook. "No freaking way.. HE did not just do that...he did not just come and shove JEON WONWOO right straight to my face without warning me or something right?" He turned to Seokmin, "Right?" Still can't believe his eyes.

His stomach turned when Jungkook spotted him, wink with a thumbs up before talking to them hands pointing to their table. Mingyu turn his head, looking everywhere but Wonwoo when he glance to their table and nod with a little smile which goes unnoticed by Mingyu. He definitely not dying to know what they talk about. Jungkook then walk straight to them with Wonwoo and others following him. Face smiling with pride.

"I think he did" Seokmin try to contain his laughter. Mingyu is doomed. He gives his arm to Seokmin "pinch me". Seokmin pinched him causing him to yelp.

"OH MY GOSH. It's real. I feel betrayed. How could he." He whispers nonsense before taking a deep breath, calming his heart, cursing Jungkook before putting on a force smile when they arrived.

"Hey Mingyu, Seokmin. Meet Wonwoo-hyung, he's my senior in taekwondo club" Jungkook smiling with his mischievous look.

'You're soo dead, Jungkook.'

--------------

oh noo.. what're you doing Jungkook *facepalm

Mingyu and Wonwoo had finally met...

next chapter will be more focused on meanie though ><

and more characters to be introduced soon ;)

hope you enjoy it ><