The White Rabbit (and a few other characters)

Ali in Dreamland

(decided to go ahead and post before the weekend. hope you enjoy it. no new idols this time. also....dont crucify me for messing up the actual Alice in Wonderland timeline......this is just supposed to be silly lol

“You need to wake up! You are going to be late. Miss? Miss?”

Ali looked up and a man in a blue plaid suit stood in front of her. He was tall and slim and his little nose had a black spot painted on it, along with little whiskers on his high cheekbones. He had a dinner plate sized watch held in his hands. Strangest of all was the bunny ears on his head. They were white and furry with pink in the middle.

“What? Late for what?”, Ali said confused and blinked a few times.

“Well, if you don’t know, I’m not going to tell you. But all the same we have to go!”, he grabbed her hand and pulled her up and started to hop away from the bench. She had no choice but to hop along behind him to keep up. They hopped for a very short time, then stopped in front of a round orange door in the side of a tree. He reached out, opened it and without a word, pushed her through it.

“Hey!!!!!”, Ali cried out, terrified as she started to fall down a deep dark hole. She looked down and saw orange and black squares rising up to meet her quickly. Suddenly she started to float and looked down. Her work clothes had turned into a short orange sleeveless dress with a little white pinafore apron over it and on her feet was a pair of shiny black patent leather Mary Janes. She floated until her feet touched down lightly. Her knees went weak from fear and she tumbled onto her and looked around with wide eyes. She got up and walked around the room slowly. Along one of the walls there were two doors. One was about the size of a mouse and the other was so big that there was no way she could reach the handle. Along another wall was a long table filled with desserts and candies. There was a cupcake that was gigantic and one that was about the size of a thimble. It had a little sign on a toothpick stuck in it; she pulled the sign out and looked at it. It said “Eat me”.

“Really?”,she said sarcastically, “you really expect me to eat something that could be poison for all I know? Yeah I think I’ll just wait around for help”, she set the cupcake down and went to lean against the wall.

GRRRRRROOOOOWWWWLLLLLLL!!!

She jumped when she heard the sound and looked around. In the middle of the room lay a huge orange cat. It had sharp pointy teeth and grinned at her. As she watched, it turned into a man wearing a tiger onesie. It was the same man that had pushed her through the door way and she ran at him.

“Yah!! why did you push me? I could have died!”, she shouted at him. Just as she got ready to smack him he disappeared.

“Whatever are you talking about? I just got here”, a voice purred behind her and she turned around and came face to face with the tall man. He had cat like eyes and grinned at her.

“You’re a liar, you had on bunny ears and you pushed me and I fell down here”, she said indignantly.

“Well, that is neither here nor there…. just like you. Stuck in this room with those delicious cakes. Maybe you should learn to follow directions”, he said and disappeared again, but slowly this time until just his grin was left.

“Eat the cake……”, his voice whispered through the room as the mouth too faded out of sight.

“Eat the cake? What the heck? Why?”, she said angrily as she stomped over to the table and picked the tiny cupcake up and popped it into . It crackled like pop rocks then dissolved completely. The fizziness made her sneeze and when she opened her eyes, everything was GINORMUS!

“Oh no”, she squeaked and her voice came out like a cartoon mouse’s, “Holy , what happened?” she looked around and saw that the smallest door was just her size. She walked over to it and opened it slowly. She saw a flower garden and a little table with tea and cakes on it. She stepped through the doorway carefully and the door disappeared behind her.

“You’re late I see”. said a naggy voice, “maybe you shouldn’t have any tea and cake. What do you think about that?” She turned around quickly and bumped noses with a man in a massive orange top hat. It clashed terribly with the purple velvet jacket, green shirt and yellow pants he had on.

“Who are you?”, Ali said and pushed him away.

“How rude”, he he said, “if your mother had taught you better you would know that it is rude to ask someone their name before telling them yours.” He shook his finger her in face.

“Ali……my name is Ali.”, she said and smacked his finger away, “So now will you tell me your name?”

“They call me the Hatter…..”, he said and giggled crazily, “the Mad Hatter”, he chortled and skipped towards the table and sat down in a huge inflatable chair. She turned around to look for the door but it was still gone. With sigh she walked over and sat on a tiny footstool and glared at the insane fashion terrorist that sat across from her.