oo2.

Better Than An Angel

{Sooyoung's POV}

“Sooyoung-ah!”

“Key? What happened?” His lips were slightly bleeding and he was holding his stomach.

“The school’s worst kingka beat me up.”

“How can he do that? Come one, I’ll bring you to the clinic.”

We went to the clinic and he told me what happened.

“You know Kyuhyun sunbaenim? The bad boy of our school?”

“Ne. Of course.”

“I was walking to your locker and I suddenly bumped him. But, he’s the one who was not looking. So I accidentally spilled on his shirt. Then he punched me. Good thing his friend stopped him. ”

“Those guys. I better tell him to Yuri-unnie. They’re batchmates.”

“Thank you for being a very caring best friend.” He patted my head.

“You’re always welcome, Key.” I smiled.

When I went home, I told Yuri unnie what happened to my best friend. Then, she told me that Kyuhyun is really like that. He bullies and flirts with other girls even if he has a girlfriend. His girlfriend is Im Yoona, the complete opposite of him. I heard that she’s really smart and kind. How could she be with a guy like him? Yes, he has the looks but the attitude, certainly not. If he was intelligent and possesses a good personality, I would have liked him. But unfortunately, he only got the “dream guy” look and a rebellious attitude.

I wonder if Yoona ever thought of breaking up with him. Doesn’t she get jealous or something? Probably Kyuhyun doesn’t tell her everything. Poor Yoona. I’ll guess she’ll find out soon.

Wait, why am I thinking too much about their relationship? I shouldn’t mind other people. But, I pity Yoona.

“Unnie, are you friends with Yoona sunbaenim?”

“We’re not really friends but we know each other. We’re classmates in three subjects. Why do you even care?” She bluntly said.

“Nothing. I just wanna know.”

I went back to my room and called Key. Our conversation revolved around Kyuhyun. He wants to hunt him down and get revenge.

My bestfriend’s so funny, one thing why I like him so much as a brother. He’s my only friend, since I am invisible at school. Most of the time, other students bully me but I’m used to it. I learned how to be strong and how to defend myself. It’s still hard and it hurts but I can’t just let myself be defeated, right?

“Goodnight, Sooyoung-ah. Sweet dreams.”