oo1.

Better Than An Angel

 

{Kyuhyun's POV}

I brought Yoona to her class today. Her friends giggled when they saw the two of us. I bet they're jealous. Who would believe that my girlfriend is the most gorgeous and the smartest girl in our campus?

"Bye, Yoong." I said and kissed her cheerk.

"Bye. Take care."

 

"Yah! Kyuhyun! Where were you? I've been looking for you everywhere!" Yesung called.

"I just brought Yoona to her class."

"Fine. Let's go."

As we walked to our class, a nerd, who dresses weirdly, bumped me and spilled coffee on my favorite shirt which is by the way, given by my girlfriend.

"Watch where you're going!" I punched him.

"Kyu, stop." Yesung warned. I didn't listen to him and continued beating up the guy. Until, the principal saw us.

"Mr. Cho, my office. Now."

I went to her office and she gave me another notice. 

"This is the nth time, Mr. Cho. What's the problem now?"

"That nerd, spilled coffee on my favorite shirt. I was really mad that's why I hit him."

"Just because of coffee? You need counseling." She said as she rubbed her forehead, disappointed. "I also noticed that your grades are getting low. I knew you as a smart student before. What happened? You should get a tutor soon."

"Yes ma'am." Sigh. This is so tiring. I go through this almost every other day.

"You may now go."

 

As we were walking on the hallways, a girl wearing a really short skirt and a fitted top approached me, wrapping her arms around mine.

"Hi oppa~" She said with a flirty voice while batting her eyelashes. I winked at her and smirked.

"Kyuhyun, you have a girlfriend!" Yesung whispered.

"I know."

"When will you stop being a playboy?" He dragged me away from the girl.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry."

"You have no idea how lucky you are to date Im Yoona. Then you'll just do this? Are you crazy?"

"Stop acting like a mother."

"Then stop being so stubborn. As your friend, I'm concerned you know."

 

We arrived at class and sat at the back end of the room.

"Good morning class! I already got your test grades. Only 2 got an A+. And as usual, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun gets an F."

I don't care! My parents don't mind me too. They always think of their business over their son. So what's the point of doing well in class?

"By the way, you'll be meeting your tutor next week, Mr. Cho."

A tutor? The principal was serious about that? On second thought, I could just ask Yoona to be my tutor. I'm sure she'll agree. 

 


This is just an overview of Kyuhyun's personality. The first chapters of the story will focus more on KyuNa and SooKey. The main pairing KyuYoung, will be developed in the later chapters, okay? I hope you understand. By the way, is the chapter length fine? Or should it be longer? If you want longer chapters, there will be less frequent updates. So I guess this is better.

Thank you to the people who subscribed!