Chapter 4: The attack

The holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

I took a lot of beautiful view pictures here. Sightseeing here in London is indeed one of the best experience for me. I wonder what Chaeyoung is doing right now? Is it ok to ask her out, I mean we just officially met yesterday for the first time.I want to go to The London Eye to view the beautiful city tonight before going off to Scotland after tomorrow, and I can't help but smile imagining about spending my time with her on the famous giant Ferris wheel. 

"Chaeyoung-ah, is my shirt available to collect"

"Oh, Jungkook, I forget to text you this morning but I have already washed and dried your shirt. I can bring it to you if you are around right now"

"You are not leaving until tomorrow right. Where are you?" She sends me the texts continuously as if taking it seriously that I'm asking to return my shirt. Oh my god, this girl.

"Yes, I will leave only after tomorrow. What about tonight then, let just meet up and you can return me the shirt"

"Jungkook, I already have a plan to go sight-seeing on London Bridge tonight. What about tomorrow, is it too late?"

Oh, I just want to save the 'date' for night time, so I guess I need to push it back to tomorrow then. 

"No, it is not. So tomorrow night it is right?"

"Yes Jungkook, I can meet you tomorrow night. Sorry about that"

"It is confirmed then. And I'm not serious about taking my shirt back though, Chaeyoung :)"

"Yaaa, Jungkook"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter