Chapter 2:The destination

The holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

Rosé walks back to her seat after changing into my shirt. I got starstruck when I first looked at her. How can someone look that y and cute at the same time? She is wearing just a plain white T-shirt but it is tied into a knot to one side maybe because the shirt is too long for her. Wow! I really like seeing her wearing my shirt like that, she is really really pretty now that I stare at her.

"Ah Sunbaenim, thank you for lending me the shirt" She looks at me as she noticed I was staring at her for a good few minutes. Jeon Jungkook, get yourself together.

"um..no Rosé, it was my fault. And don't call me sunbaenim, it doesn't feel right... You are even a few months older than me" Omg, I realized I accidentally revealed myself stalking her.  

"um.., I mean we are the same age, I ..um ...sometimes check to see 97-liner idols because of collaboration stages" I stutter but this is the best I can do.

"Yes I know....ah um...but I should call you sunbaenim because you debuted much earlier and we don't know each other that well. It seems impolite otherwise, sunbaenim" 

"Just call me Jungkook please. By the way Rosé, will you stay in London or fly to somewhere else afterward?"

"I'm actually on my secret holiday for a few days in the UK, Jungkook sunbaenim" There are all foreigners around us and seem likes no one knows who we are, but she still whispers just enough for me to hear so that to completely avoid attention. Her whispering voice does some serious attacks to me. My heart beats faster hearing her voice at this close distance. I still keep my eyes on her, raise my eyebrows as I heard the word "sunbaenim" again. 

"I mean Jungkook" Rosé speaks quietly

I usually stay away from the girls in all of our group interviews or behind-the-stage meetings as my hyungs are better talkers who can easily start the conversation. This time, I don't know why but I just want to chat with her. 

"Sweet, I'm on my secret get-away too and I'm staying in the UK. It is nice to know, Rosé"

"It is nice. Sunbaenim ...um no Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter