// Chapter 3 //

You're Annoying ( and Kinda Hot But I'd Never Dare Say It Aloud )

His mind was a trainwreck of thoughts, and so he hadn’t noticed when the chatter died down, he also didn’t notice them looking at him.

“Jungkook-ah”, Taehyung calls out, bringing Jungkook back to reality. “You okay?”, Jin raises his eyebrows.

“Yeah I’m-“, he says but cuts himself off when he looked at the chubby boy who looked back at him . He quickly looks away and coughs , “Yeah , I’m cool”, he chuckles lightly and so the rest goes back to their own conversations.

Yoongi was talking to Jimin animatedly and Jimin laughed at him. Pft, what was Yoongi saying that was so funny that it could make Jimin laugh…like..that…?

“You sure everything’s alright kook-ah? “, Jin asks quietly. Jungkook hadn’t realised when Jin sat beside him, but he was giving Jungkook a worried look.

God he was such a mom, but for the first time Jungkook found his presence calming.

“It’s nothing really”, he says and looks down at his worn-out brown timberlands, he should really get new ones.

“I see the way you look at Jimin”, he says and smirks suggestively. Jungkook frowns inwardly, is he really that obvious?  “What? No! I don’t know what you’re talking about. “, he says as he looks back at the boy they’re talking about.

He was still with that goddamn Min Yoongiwhat were they even talking about?! Both of them were drinking hot chocolate together while probably talking about cute puppies and cotton candies.

Something he’d never want to do with Jungkook of course, he rolls his eyes.

“Then why are you glaring at Yoongi as if you’re about to murder someone? “, Jin says, simply amused at what he was witnessing.

“God Jungkook you jealous little , you’re so obvious!”, Jin straight out laughs, but not so loud that it’ll catch the rest’s attention.

Jungkook scowls a little, because what in the actual hell? Jungkook might just want to rip Yoongi’s face off (figuratively only) but it’s definitely not because he was jealous…was it..?

He only looks at Jin dumbfoundedly as he speaks again, “Get what’s yours before someone else does Jungkook-ah.”, he says and stands up to walk away, patting Jungkook’s shoulders lightly as he does.

And Jungkook scowls even more What the is that supposed to mean? , he fiddles with the cup of hot cocoa in his hands as he is in deep thoughts.

“Kookie..?”, a voice calls out. He looks at the source of the voice, Jimin. He blushed a little ( a teeny tiny tinsy kind of a little) at the nickname and stood up frantically.

“Hm?” , he hums, afraid his voice would crack if he were to say things.

“We’re going back now”, he says slowly as he suspiciously eyes the taller boy.

What was up with Jungkook these days?, Jimin thought.

Due to the almost tense atmosphere Jungkook had set out, Jimin nods awkwardly and starts to walk off.

God, Jungkook you’re such a wreck, he says to himself and steps in Jimin’s way.

“Wait! Ji-”, he comes infront of Jimin, but that results in them bumping into each other.

Also did he mention he had hot hot cocoa in his hands? The beverage had spilled on the boy's white shirt and timberlands.

Jungkook gasped as he saw the impact of what just happened.

His favorite pair of brown timberlands!!

He was meaning to apologise to jimin for behaving rudely and for them to be in good terms.

But oh boy, he’s nowhere near apologising now.

“What the ?!”, Jungkook curses as he quickly puts the cup away.

“You spilled it on my timbs!”, Jungkook glares at Jimin. “I’m sorry-”, Jimin says , “but if you didn’t get in my way it wouldn’t have spilled at all”, he says as he brings out a tissue to wipe the stain on Jungkook’s shirt.

“So you’re saying it’s my fault?! -You were the one who didn’t notice me infront of you because you were too busy with your ‘hyungie~’ ! ”, Jungkook bites back , Yoongi hyungie was Jimin's stupid nickname for the pale boy.

Jungkook admittedly wasn’t much angry over his pair of timbs (they were old and worn out like he said before) , you could say he was angry about a lot different matter. The different matter being something of the pale boy who was glaring at Jungkook right now.

“Yah Jungkook-ah aren’t you being a bit rude?”, Yoongi glares. Jungkook  looks at Jimin who was frowning angrily (and Jungkook did not think he looked cute when he pouts at all)

“Yeah well no Sherlock! He just spilled hot cocoa on me if you didn’t notice!” , Jungkook says exasperatedly.

“Oh boohoo! It was already cold anyways! And you can wash it off too!”, Jimin says, bawling his hands into fists.

“Gah! You’re so stupid!”, Jungkook says,frustrated.Jungkook almost doesn’t remember what got him so mad in the first place.

He was just furious because of reasons even he didn’t know of( it was not jealousy ok?!)

 But what he did know is that he hated Yoongi’s guts as of now cause he just has to speak afterwards,“Why are you always so mean to him? He’s your hyung you know! You can’t just go bickering over some stupid boots! and did I also mention how mean you are?”, Suga scolds the younger boy , he never learns.

Does he not know how much he’s hurt Jimin?!

Jungkook was taken aback from the sudden vent from a rather calm and collected person.

“And why are you saying sorry to him, Jimin? It wasn’t your fault.”, he says to the shorter boy.

Sensing Jungkook’s quiet aura, he speaks again, softer but still stern, “ If anyone here is being stupid Jungkook, it’s you”, he says.

Jungkook should feel offended, yell , say something back but he was right.

Jungkook was the stupidest idiot. His blood had boiled at some point, filled with hatred ( that is definitely not for Jimin considering the thought process he’s done and the talking Jin did)  And somehow that hatred had again, ended up with the same old bickering between Jimin and Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Jimin this time, his expression was filled with hurt and maybe even annoyance.

Now , he’ll never want to listen or talk to you Jungkook.

Scratch that, it's not like they ever properly talked anyways, most (all) of the time it was Jungkook who avoided him,being the stupid stupid boy he is.

But he’d realised one thing, that despite him annoying Jimin and despite all the arguments they had amongst bickering, at least this way Jungkook still talked to the shorter boy, even if it was through means of being hated by Jimin.

He sighs defeatedly, “The shoes are kind of worn out …and I have other shirts back in the cabin so..I guess it’s alright”, he says and smiles, hoping he didn’t look as miserable as he felt.

Yoongi didn’t seem satisfied but he wasn’t glaring anymore. “Let’s go guys”, Namjoon says as smoothly as possible, noticing the tense atmosphere.

Jimin was giving Jungkook an undecipherable look.

What is up with him these days?, he thinks . It was Jeon Jungkook we’re talking about here, he doesn’t do sad, tight smiles and quiet words.

Jungkook quickly averted his gaze (he hadn’t even realised he was staring again) when he saw Yoongi protectively put a hand on Jimin’s waist.

But he wasn’t mad at Yoongi anymore, he was mad at himself.

'Get what’s yours before someone else does Jungkook-ah’, is what Jin had said.

And it had made sense now, but not that it was of any use, the two love birds were already set off in their own merry happiness from what he could see.

And yes, for Lord’s sake, he was jealous but can you blame him? It goddamn hurt to see how perfect they are for each other.

Jungkook almost , almost tears up, his eyes stinging.  He  was jealous of Yoongi because he is everything Jungkook was not.

Yoongi is not rude, annoying and   he most definitely does not hurt Jimin so many times without even ing realizing.

And yeah , it did kind of stings but no, it’s supposed to be normal. They’re supposed to be hating each other and Jungkook is not supposed to have feelings for the other boy. And Jungkook is sure as hell not supposed to feel regret for all he put the boy through  and all he does to the older, kind, ball of sunshine.

Jimin was glaring again…

And overwhelmed with all this, with a defeated sigh he turns around to walk away (and to hide the slight glistening of his eyes) and says, “..you’re annoying..”

and kinda hot and gorgeous and beautiful but I’d never dare say it aloud. Not when you clearly hate me.


And that’s it for Chapter 3! I’ve decided there’s going to be 5/6 chapters, not 4, because there’s more to the story :3 

This chapter was hard to finish but my very close friends Fay & Tay helped give me ideas and opinions <3

What do you think will happen next? :)