// Chapter 1 //

You're Annoying ( and Kinda Hot But I'd Never Dare Say It Aloud )

As summer came along, the 6 boys, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok had finally decided to go for the camp that was planned since ages ago. Jungkook was excited to say the least, he could already picture going to the beach and swimming in the hot, yet a sort of calming weather. You could say it was like a bonding time for the boys, being friends for 3 years that is.

Although, he was a bit disappointed to hear that Hoseok’s girlfriend, Jisoo, was coming as well, he eventually got along with her. She was as bubbly as Hoseok was, he could see why they liked each other. And if he wasn’t so grossed out by their cheesiness, he’d almost ship it.


He arrived at the campsite a little bit later than the rest, he had a band performance at the end of this month and had to plan and set up the line-ups and instruments. The place was calming, the sky was clear and he could almost hear the waves crashing on the white sand. Their cabins were in a small resort near the beach, and he couldn’t be happier being near the sea. He loved summer alright.

He called Yoongi, asking him where they were. Cabin 131. He walked towards the wooden cabin at his left and knocked on the door. “Hyung, its me.”, he said.

He could hear the bickering of his hyungs as soon as the door creaked open. “Oh! Jungkookie’s here! ”, Hoseok cheered, making the rest of them look towards the door.

“Ah, you’re here! Why are you so late? Aish, we were all waiting for hours”, Jisoo whined from behind Hoseok.

“He’s only half an hour late, noona. “, a voice said and giggled slightly. Jungkook turned to the source of the sound…
Park Jimin…..?

His eyes widened, Park effing Jimin was in their cabin, with his friends, in their summer camp. He glared at his friends accusingly, “Why the hell is he here?! “, he says, pointing at the smiling boy on the couch.


“yah! Don’t be so mean! I invited him anyways. ”, Yoongi spoke out. His jaws dropped, why the ​ would he do that?! “W-why didn’t I know about this?!”, he spoke in anger.

He knew he was being a bit childish but what’s he to do if the one person whom he wholeheartedly despises is just sitting there to ruin his picture-perfect summer?!

“Because we know you wouldn’t come if we did tell you”, Namjoon said. Well, at least that was true, he wouldn’t come if he knew that jimin had tagged along for the summer camp.

He rolled his eyes at Namjoon. “This was supposed to be our thing, with no outsiders.” He said pointedly as he looked at the boy who had a frown etched on his chubby face.

“Kookie! No! Bad kookie that’s mean!” , Taehyung tsked at Jungkook and playfully smacked him.

“He was all alone at home! What, you expect me to go have a blast while chimchim here is stuck with his nana?”, Yoongi rebutted. Jungkook cringed at that, chimchim, such an annoying nickname eek.

“Okay okay we’re done with this!” Jin stepped in. “Yoongi, stop and Jungkook. Grow up, and face it, you’re the only one here who hates Jimin and frankly we don’t even know why?!” Jin flew his arms around, exasperated.

Jungkook’s eye twitched at that, he didn’t need a reason as to hate that annoying,hyper,short and clingy boy! He had so many things to say and scream but this was jin hyung we’re talking about. And no one talks back at Jin hyung.

Jungkook speaks again, but this time a little less harshly, “You’re acting like I’m the only one to blame. I’m sure jimin hates me too! Right Jimin?”, he purposely left out the ‘hyung’ as he spoke.

But jimin only smiled that 1000 watt smile at him and did nothing else.

And God did that frustrate Jungkook. Why is he acting like such a goody two shoes?!


Jin spoke again after giving jimin a look of… sympathy? “Now, just go to your rooms and get settled in and then we’ll go to the beach or something” Jin sighs and walks off.

“ I’m pairing up with Namjoon”, Jin said . Turns out two people were to sleep on the same bed.

“ I’ll go with Jisoo, obviously”, Hoseok says and hugs her again. Them and their over-active-vitamin-c-selves. They were too cute for their own good, jungkook thinks.

“I’ll be with Jungkookie”, Taehyung bounces on his seat. Such a kid, Jungkook smiles.

“I’ll be with jimin!”, Yoongi says, smiling at the shorter boy. Pft, of course the two love birds gonna be together. Jungkook inwardly rolls his eyes.

“Get ready in 15!” Jin yells from the room at the corner.

And Jungkook could only groan at the incident that just happened.


He had imagined a picture perfect summer camp, but now he’s not so sure . 


~*~

We all got ready to hit the beach, with Jin wearing a simple pink shirt and yellow shorts, Namjoon with his Hawaiian trunks, Yoongi and Taehyung wearing striped boxers with shirts (yes, it’s stupid of them to forget their swimsuits for their summer camp but what can ya do bout it). Hoseok wore matching light green swimsuits with Jisoo while Jungkook wore a light blue tank top with swimming trunks.

Jimin was (fortunately) nowhere near sight. Probably taking his ample time getting himself ready, he's such a fuss, Jungkook thinks.

“Sorry I’m late!” Jimin finally came out of the cabin..and Jungkook’s jaws dropped (figuratively only, he wouldn’t show any expressions towards jimin for the life of him).

Jimin was wearing Hawaiian orange and white swimming trunks with no shirt on, leaving nothing to the imagination, his six-pack on show.

And Jungkook was shook to say the least cos how the hell can someone as squishy as him be so goddamningly, heart throbbingly, sickeningly hot?!

Jungkook coughs on his own spit at that. Did he just call jimin hot?! 


He tries to ignore that thought, noticing how jimin was smirking at him. 
He quickly looked somewhere else, anywhere​ else than the sight in front of him, because he damn well knows that you don’t think like this bout someone you hate.

“Let’s go.” Jungkook says and walks off quickly. He is not going to let that manggae ruin his summer camp with his stupid smirk and stupid chocolate abs.

Jungkook sweared on his grave to never mention what just went through his mind cos a) it’s jimin, the guy he despises, b) ew that’s so gay, c) it’s jimin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••♥•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥•••••••••••• Well, that’s all for chapter 1! I’m writing this for the Jikook summer fest and I’m really enjoying writing this!! What do you think about it? 🙈 Is it alright? 😊 I hope it is! Next chapter will be up soon! 

 

Shout at me in tumblr!! https://www.tumblr.com/blog/btsfanficseu