prologue

beyond the walls

 

 

ah, he'd almost forgotten the feeling. 

 

he loved it when their big doe eyes weeped. 

he loved the color of blood on milky white skin.

he absolutely loved the sound of high - pitched screams and wails. 

 

while his doll was still blindfolded, he selected a knife from his neatly organized collection.

he opted for a medium - sized butcher knife.

it was slightly duller than he regularly preferred, but he had a lot of time to kill today and he wouldn't miss the chance to make the most out of his prey. 

he wetted the blunt sides of the knife with his tongue and accidentally pricked his bottom lip with the tip. 

he became a little pissed.

now the knife was tainted and spoiled. 

 

but he was too impatient to choose another knife and instead turned to the girl. 

he slowly pulled the blindfold off her. 

she stared at him while wearing a poker face. 

once in a while he liked it when they challenged him.

but most of the time he was in a bad mood and didn't want to deal with their pathetic defensive methods, today being no exception. 

 

he pounced onto her, quickly giving her a small cut on her neck.

blood immediately began to pour down her beautifully pale chest. 

he was surprised not to hear a gasp and looked at her face. 

she had quite small eyes, something he wasn't a fan of, but he was desperate when he captured her.

she strongly maintained her emotionless expression and her eyes hadn't even glazed over yet.

 

his blood began to boil.

 

he grasped her arm and formed slashes from her shoulder to her wrist. 

the only reaction she had was a deep exhale. 

now she was pushing it. 

 

he took off her undergarments, the only clothes she was wearing, and pushed the knife in between her s.

he made sure to position it so the knife would pass through her ribs and cut off some large arteries, slowly killing her.

she didn't scream. 

no noise escaped her lips, only heavy breathing. 

 

he was ing furious.

 

he stabbed her stomach multiple times and long small cuts all over her legs and back. 

by the time he was done, she was dead and he was sweating. 

"goddamnit," he threw the knife and it skittered on the sand a few feet away. 

 

he stood up and kicked her body into the water. 

picking up his supplies, he entered his car and drove away.

 

 


 

 

marina's back at it again with murder ;)

if you thought this prologue was a bit visual, then you're in for a ride.

feel free to comment thoughts, theories, criticisms, etc.