Chapter 3

Sohye's Pick

소혜's POV

"Hi. I'm Sohye. Please take care of me." I bowed in front of the writers and producers.

"Here's your cue card Sohye-ssi. I know that you'll do well!" One of the writers handed me the card while he cheered me on.

"Thank you. I will work hard." I said.

I decided to read and practice the card before Heechul-oppa arrived.

It said Concept Evaluation 35 Boys 5 Songs.

Oh? So they're doing the concept one.

I read the script and practiced it so I won't be very nervous.

"Sohye-ya uri makdongie!(our maknae)" Uggh he's here. I don't hate Heechul-oppa but he's sometimes annoying and he calls me maknae because we're doing a show together in SBS.

"Hi oppa." I said while staring at him blankly.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked. He starts being annoying.

"No! I'm happy to see you!" I flashed a fake smile.

"That doesn't seem sincere." He said sadly.

"No. I'm verry happy to see you Oppa!" I used my acting for this. *😃

"Oh. I thought you're not happt seeing me. Anyways, I've got to fix myself so let's do well uri makdongie!" He said while he tapped my shoulder and he walked away.

----------------------------------------

PD101 S2 

All the trainees are having fun while BoA arrived with a frown on her face.

"Hello Trainees." She said

"Annyeonghaseyo (Hello)! Daepyonim (National Representative)" They bowed.

"Its a great day but I have a sad news to announce." BoA said as she sighed.

"What is it Daepyonim?" Kenta asked.

"I have to leave the show because of personal reasons.(A/N: I love BoA no offense)" BoA explained.

"Why? Don't leave Daepyonim!" Trainees said in protest.

"Don't worry. Someone will be the new Daepyonim." BoA said smiling while showing her lovely gums.

"We understand." Jonghyun said.

"Thank you Trainees! I promise I'll be going to the finals!" BoA promised the trainees.

"That was very sad." Lee Woojin, their youngest said.

"It will be fine. We'll to do well in the next evaluation so that BoA-daepyonim will be happy." Daniel patted him in the back.

A few moments later.

"Trainees! The new episode is coming out in 5 minutes." One of the staff informed them.

Then all the trainees sprinted towards their seat and they are very curious who will recieve the most screentime.

All of them were shocked to see Yoojung,Sohye and Sohee hosted the visual ranking,ghost prank and the elimination knowing that their first impression to the girls will be embarassing.

"Oh! So that's why we saw them few days ago in the building!" Jisung said.

"Really? Lucky you!" Sungwoon said.

They went back watching the program. They feel sorry for making the girls cry during the ghost prank.

The interesting thing is that most of them are close to Sohye or knows Sohye personally.

The elimination started.

Seo Sunghyuk appeared on the screen crying really hard. All the trainees laughed. 

"I look so ugly." Sunghyuk said as he put his palms toward his face.

Sohye appeared on the screen crying as well.

"Hyung! Why you made her cry?" Bae Jinyoung asked.

Seo Sunghyk is one of Sohye's close classmates during Middle School together with Joo Haknyeon. Seo Sunghyuk asked himself "Does she still remember me?" 

The girls are talking about who will be first.

(Just go back where Sohye talked about Jihoon.)

"Oooooooooohhhhh! Ayiee!!!!" All the boys looked at Park Jihoon.

"That's life guys." Ong Sungwoo said while making everybody crack up.

Park Jihoon was Sohye's good old friend but they fought because of someone which made them into strangers.

"Shhhhh!!! They're announcing me!" Kwon Hyunbin said.

Park Woojin is watching silently waiting for his name to be called. But he was shocked when Sohye can't contain her excitement when his name was called.

"Congratulations Woojin-ah! You are Sohye's pick! I'm sure that your ranking will go up!" Im Youngmin, beside him whispered. His heart fluttered a bit when Sohye said that she's rooting for him. He smiled.

Ep. 5 ended.

"Woah that was fun and sad at the same time!" Euiwoong stretched his bodt as he stood up. 

"Let's go home!" He said as he clinged to Jungjung.

They arrived at the house.

"Woah! That was fun and what a day!" Samuel said as he jumped to his bed.

They all sleep to regain their energy for the next morning.

-end of ch3