Chapter 2

Sohye's Pick

They started filming.

 소혜's POV

"Sohye, who do you think will be 1st in this 1st ranking announcement?" Yoojung asked.

"Hmmmm. I think Trainee Park Jihoon will be first because his wink made a huge impact to the viewers and he's been ranked first three time a row." I said what the script was written. Its basically not my opinion.

"Trainee Lee Daehwi has a possibility to be 1st too. Considering he's the center for Me,Its Me! Stage." Sohee-unnie said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And 24th place is Brand New Music's............ Trainee Park Woojin!" BoA-sunbaenim announced.

Oh? I though he will get eliminated! "OH!" I expressed shockedly.

"Congrats! Sohye's fixed pick!" Yoojung said.

"Are you crying?" Sohee-unnie asked me.

"No. I'm not crying. I feel like I'm a national producer right now!" I said while teary-eyed.

I'm very happy that he got called out. I'm gonna root for him until the end.

And they continued filming. They laughed, got scared and cried.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finished filming early.

"Wow! That was fun!" Sohee-unnie said as she stretched her arms.

"Agree! We rode an emotional rollercoaster!" I said.

"TT" Yoojung is still crying from the ghost prank.

"Sohye-ya Ahn Joonyoung PD-nim wants to talk to you." Hyunsoo-oppa said.

(Ahn Joonyoung is the PD of PD101.) 

"Yes. Coming! Yoodaeng-ah and Sohee-unnie! I've got to go!" I bid goodbye to them.

"BYE!" They said.

I walked to the meeting room and saw Ahn Joonyoung PD-nim. He's smiling brightly.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Hi Sohye! Have you been well?" He asked.

"Not very well, since I'm alone and all." I answered.

"I'm sorry. I've never thought that the program would be this popular." He said.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked him back to the topic.

 "Ah.... so BoA is having personal matters going on and decided to leave the show in order to fix it." He explained.

So what does he want? 

"Uh-huh. What about it?" I said as I nodded.

"Its very urgent and we will be filming again tomorrow and I want you to be MC (National Representative) for the show." He asked me suddenly.

I decided in a heartbeat.

"Sorry but I decline your offer." I said.

"Heechul will be helping you for tomorrows filiming." He said.

MCing with Heechul-oppa will be a looot of fun but I'm avoiding someone in the show.

"I'm sorry but I won't still accept your offer. Goodbye." I said as I turned my back to him and I was about to get out of the room until he said....

"I'll buy all your contracts and bring I.O.I back. " I turned around at him and decided in a heartbeat again.

"I'll do it." I said.

"Don't you ever break your promise.  When will you get us back together?" I asked him seriously.

"Probably when the show ends. I'll earn lots of money in that time." He said.

I miss our maknae, our vocal cider, dodaeng, noryangjin beauty, ahjussi, my partner when it comes to food (mina), stone buddha,dancing queen, and our pipa player.

I'm doing this for them.

-end of ch2