The happiness intoxicates me

Painting Silence

Author's Note: Thank you all for being so patient waiting for the new chapter, so sorry it took me so long to update it , and a big shout out to AChaosOfStars  for the feedback ! I really hope everyone could comment and give me some feedback or suggestions (Writer's block happens frequently with me T_T). 


 Enjoy the chapter ! 


Faint snores echoed throughout the small house as the morning sun creeps above the window sill. 

Baekhyun slowly woke from his slumber surrounded by a unfamiliar setting, his face buried into something that smelt far different from his usual quilt cover. It took him longer than expected to realise that it was actually Chanyeol's chest , he was mindful not to act to sudden as to not wake the other up, but he himself couldn't suppress the loud thumps of his heart. Baekhyun took a deep breath inhaling the sweet scent of the man beside him, he then lifted his head slowly, having a peak at the other sleeping, Baekhyun snickered at the face before him, normally this would be a very romanticised scene however Chanyeol's face would say otherwise, his nose was scrunched up and eyes were half open while a trail of drool followed the corner of his mouth connecting with Baekhyun's pillow (He made a mental note to change the sheets later). Just as Baekhyun tried to pry his legs away from Chanyeol's, he felt something pressed against his thigh, out of curiosity Baekhyun lifted the blanket slightly. A loud gulp could be heard from him, as he saw the bulge in the giant's pants, he let the blanket slide out of his while he turned his head to the ceiling instead trying to erase the image from his mind. 

Baekhyun saw the man beside him beginning to toss and turn, to which Baekhyun assumed the worst and quickly shut his eyes, trying his best to look like he was still fast asleep. Chanyeol let out a small chain of sniffles as he woke up to the small man curled up within his embrace, he prompt himself up on his elbow and gently pushed Baekhyun's stray hair away from his forehead, gently his long fingers through the smaller's hair, "So cute... and i'm not the only one who thinks so." Chanyeol whispers, referring to the tent in his pants. Baekhyun was literally burning up on the inside, he could feel the blush creeping up to his face, thank god Chanyeol decided to go to the bathroom instead of lingering around next to the 'sleeping' pup (presumably to calm the tent down) and Baekhyun jumped out of bed and quickly made his way to the kitchen to brew some tea, hoping it would relax him and give him something else to focus on. Baekhyun propped himself onto his countertop, leaning his head back against the kitchen cabinet while the mug was placed between his thighs. 

"WHATCHA DRINKING?" Chanyeol walked out of the bathroom, towel slung around his neck, water still dripping along the side of his jawline from the tips of his shaggy hair. 

Baekhyun holds out and offers the mug of his to Chanyeol, giving a weak smile. 

Chanyeol walks towards him, as he inches closer and closer, Baekhyun arms slowly retract therefore allowing Chanyeol to stand between Baekhyun's legs, Chanyeol leans in with his hands reaching for the cup, wrapping his fingers around the mug and Baekhyun's small hands. He flashes his pearly white at Baekhyun before taking the cup and leaned himself against the dining table nearby. 

Poor Baekhyun was completely baffled and who could blame him. 

"THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME STAY THE NIGHT, I'LL HAVE A QUICK CHANGE AND BE ON MY WAY." He said between sips of tea.Baekhyun couldn't help but feel a little disappointed at how quickly Chanyeol wanted to leave. "Ah alright." was the only reply he could muster. Chanyeol managed to pack his things relatively quickly to Baekhyun's disappointment, and headed towards the door with Baekhyun trailing behind him. 

As chanyeol turned around to say his goodbye to baekhyun, he felt something soft against his cheek, "Goodbye yeol...." Baekhyun said with his arm behind his back and legs crossed accompanied by a rosy tint, Baekhyun had tip toed and gave his a goodbye kiss.

"...hope to see - " Baekhyun was cut of halfway 

"I REALLY TRIED" Chanyeol said before cradling the base of Baekhyun's head and crashing their lips together. The kiss wasn't rough nor filled with lust, it was tender and passionate, Chanyeol tilted his head and deepened the kiss, he lightly bit the smaller's bottom lip asking for an entry which was instantly fulfilled. Baekhyun's hands were tangled in Chanyeol's hair and Chanyeol had his arms wrapped around the smaller waist trying to close the height difference slightly. They explored each other's mouths, was high on each others' touch, expressing their deepest feelings without the help of words, lost in their own world. 

The time to catch their breath had arrived followed by the light panting sounds that filled the silent room, they stared intensely at one another. Deep within Baekhyun's heart, something long forgotten had rekindled.


Thank you all for reading! Hopefully the next chapter will be up in a few days.