001

honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I don’t want-”

 

“You know you wont get better unless you eat this meds”

 

“I will get better someday, I promise”

 

“Listen to me please, Jung”

 

“I don’t wanntttttt”

 

“Then I guess you wont be coming with me to the prom”

 

“What..-”

 

“Do you want to go to the prom with me ?”

 

“Hyungwon.. this is not funny”

 

“Well, no ones laughing”

 

“Are you for real ?”

 

“Its your choice to decide. Don’t eat this med or go to the prom with me”

 

-and that was how he take his baby steps before asking me to be his girl. He was my first love and vice versa. I guess thats why this feeling hard to fade. As cliche as it sounds, those love songs that I've heard actually resembles everything I've feels before. The pain.. sigh. I dont want to think about this.
 

“Dear, I didn’t know if Im hallucinating but I think I saw Won yesterday” My mum said and I stop eating my breakfast as I look at her, “Where did you saw him ?” I ask. My mum used to call him Won since its easier and since she adores him a lot.
 

“Around the town nearby. I’m not sure myself because he looks a bit different than before” She said as she munch on her breakfast, “Do you think he still remember us ? I kinda miss my son..” she said, referring to Hyungwon.
 

“Mum..” I whined and she weakly smiles, “I could tell you miss him too, why don’t you take a walk around the town and try to find him?”
 

“It have been four years mum”
 

Did I give up ? I don't know. A part of me get tired of waiting.
 

“Your father and I was on a break for almost 6 years. 4 years is not a big deal, sweetheart" She said. -yeah, and three years later he leaves you again. My mum always bragged about dad when they have a divorce for I don't remember how long. I guess we have the same fate, mum.
 

“It is for me. You know I have Minhyuk now” I said and her face brighten up, “Right. He met me a few days ago and he is a really a sweet guy”
 

“I know..” I said, finishing the last bit of my breakfast. “Ask him to have a dinner here. I would like to know him better”
 

“Sure thing, mum. He is going to like it to be here”

 

- - - - - - -

 

“You know I have been always want to meet your mum and spend time with her” Minhyuk said as we walk along the road, heading to none of us even know. “And I wonder why you feels it that way ?” I said as I met his eyes for a few seconds, “Because I don’t have one..” he mumbled and I stop right there.

I grab his hand which keep swaying next to mine and stands in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter