004

honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s the last two days before Minhyuk’s going to take the test. For the next two weeks is going to be a short separation for us and Minhyuk just ask me to go to the amusement park. He do looks a bit stressed out due to the test and I decide to go along his plan, hoping our date this time will cheer him up.
 

“Why amusement park ?”
 

“Just because. We always go to the cafe and eat all we want so I want to have a little fun this time” He said as he swing our sealed hands to front and back. “Have you ever go there ?” He asked and I bitterly smiles, “Of course..” I reminisced the time when Hyungwon and I went there during our anniversaries- but then I shook my head and turn to him, “How about you ?”
 

“This is my first time”
 

“No way” I laugh it off, “Im saying the truth!” He pinch my cheek and I gasp, “How can you never go to such fun place for the last 20 years” I said, still in disbelief, “That’s why we are going there right now”, I just smile at him as we head to that place, walking under the faint moonlight and the light street as we talk about each other’s life.

 

- - - - - - -

 

“I really want to win those bear” I pout as we stare at the big bear hang in the stall as people lined up to play the games in the amusement park. “Well, I have a good luck when it come to this” He said, “How did you know ? It’s your first time here”
 

“I usually win those plushy I gave you from the claw machine”
 

“Then try to win that for me” I point to the bear and he looks at me, “Do you like it that much ?”
 

“Uhm, you should know that I love bear and cute plushy more than everything”
 

He frowned, “How about me ?” He ask and the way he looks at me makes me slightly melt, “Well, I will answer to that question after I lay my hand on that bear” I jokingly said as I cross my hand. He pat my head before ruffles my hair, making them looks messy. “Minhyuk !”
 

“I’m sorry, you’re too cute to resist” I almost want to hit him but I can’t after those words come out from his lips. I just sigh in disbelief as he start to line up for the game.
 

It takes just a few minutes until he finish the game and the result ?
 

Well. He didn’t win but we do get a small squeaking duck as a prize for playing.
 

“Don’t be sad. We can buy them later. . . . Minhyuk, I told you it’s okay” I laugh at him who have been sulking. I hug his right hand and lean in for a kiss on his cheek. He then stares at me in shock with his big eyes, “Happy now ? Thank you though.. atleast you tried to get that for me”
 

“Are you not sad ?”
 

“Why should I ?”
 

“You want that purple bear. I’m sure you really want it”
 

“There’s a lot of them out there, Minhyuk” I giggled, but then I realized that there is a group of girl checking Minhyuk as they look at him from head to toe. I rolled my eyes in annoyance before turning to Minhyuk who busy counting the people infront as we lined up, “Minhyuk-ah, let’s go the other way, uhm ?”
 

“But we have been lining up since-” he said as I pull his hoodie to cover his head and pull the string part, making the hoodie hide his face. “Yah- I can’t see-” “Let’s go” I just laugh it off as I pull him to another way, “Okay, we ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter