Prologue

honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I’m not sure- or maybe I didn’t know at all.

 

I look up to the blue sky and my eyes flutters as the sunlight hit my eyes. Using my right hand to cover my eyes- I could see the big clock on the building showing it is almost 2. He promised to meet at 1. A sigh come out from my lips as I stared at my finished ice cream- all theres left is the empty cup and the pink small spoon.

 

He never do this before.

 

“Hyungwon-ah.. where are you ?” I mumbled to the air. White thin smoke come out from my lips- by then I realized that the first snow have fall. I extend my hand to the air and let the snowflakes land on the palm of my hand. It’s cold. Should I wait a bit more or.. ? My phone ring and I quickly take it out- expecting for him- but mum’s name come out on the screen instead. I feels disappointed. You should at least leave a message, Hyungwon..

 

“Hello, mum”

 

“Dear, it’s getting colder out there. It’s better if you come home right now. Bring Won over- I will make some stew-” “I will go home by myself, mum. Hyungwon-. . .have things to do” I lied. I don’t want to let her know I have been waiting in cold for more than an hour. “Okay then. Be careful of the slippy road”

“Okay, mum” I said with my tiny voice. I wipe the tears in my eyes and take a deep breath. Why am I crying ? We can meet again later. I comfort myself as I take a last look around the place- but no presence of him. With that I just left my sadness right there, on that time- under all the cold snowflakes on the ground.

The road fills with couples who came for the first snow. I smiles bitterly as I try not too affected by them. It’s colder and I hug myself tight. The coldness make me feels two times lonelier. How cruel. My eyes locked on the ground that keep getting whiter with the snow. The sounds of me stepping on them seems sadder than ever.

 

Why am I like this ?

 

“Hello ?” I stop on my track and look up to find a blonde guy in front of me. “Uh.. hye ?”

 

“I am from a keep warm campaign and we giving out free sweaters for people around here”

 

“I..I’m not interested-”

 

“Oh, no worries. Just put this on and stay warm. That is all you can do to help us” He handed to me a white sweater and I just decide to take it. “..thank you”

 

“Are you alone here ?”

 

“I guess I am..” I said and he suddenly smiles. “I see. Make sure to be careful, alright ?” he said. How can a guy be so bright.. ? “Okay.. ?” I said and with that he turn and leaves to somewhere I don’t even want to know. I look around and see no one else doing this campaign. There’s no hint of the same white sweater around here. “Thats weird” I put the sweater around my hand to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter