History's Leverage

Kpop Fanfics

03BHBEBileLTlzK4MIsTaaou7eUjx-bS-fonCpp2CFuMfS6SKP37XXLMt0EpYguPHBnZV_1Wshrds8C2NniYNlEpKouvpXndYkMW0FY0GC25rDcwDHrvuQa4xCxUOwyM5AO-9w5Y

A role play based on History's debut MV Dreamer while mixing in elements of one of my favorite shows: Leverage.

Contains scenes from their variety show: Panda Pr Plan

Also features Fx: A special task force that's part of the Seoul police, has hired you to do an undercover job as a spy!

History: A group of con men and thieves that have eluded the police for years, but when you go undercover to infiltrate them and find out more about them, things begin changing.

Will you fall in love with one of these outlaws? Will they fall in love with you?

Would you risk your status as a police officer for true love?

Find out in this exciting story!

Your story! His story!

 

 

   You remember going to bed last night just like usual however, the next morning you find yourself groggily waking up in a pitch black room, the only light coming from a lamp hanging over head. "Huh? Where am I?" You attempt to stand, but realize that your hands and feet are strapped to a chair. "Huh!? What's going on!?"

   "Name: ______, born November 27, 1994. Age: 20. You've been with the state police department since you were 15 and you have an impressive record of capturing bad guys and crooks..." A female voice said as she reads from a file.

   "Um...how do you know my name and information?" You ask the voice in the darkness.

   The owner of the voice stepped into the light and you instantly recognized her as Victoria from the special task force F(x)!

   "Victoria? What...?"

   "Greetings ______, you're here today because you've been chosen to go undercover for a very special mission." This voice belonged to Luna, she comes closer and apologizes for the rough treatment as she undoes the straps around your wrists and ankles.

   "Ah thank you. And what is this mission exactly?"

   "For years we have been chasing a group of con artists and thieves who call themselves History."  Sulli stated turning on a projector that lit up the wall with their faces.

 oq5fpzu-u-BoPpYnq7hfKOCMqy5i7KKNinkF7718zyRLydCxQ20_S329FaKzq3jutmk7mXDOjNfUIsQyuABrp8rGBdIYs2ZNBdBaPGISZodnk3NRytnHmjhk_hvgxKiz-Zt8Vyq_

EPAh_NHTdrTXjvw4DgSCxhAJgDqV31o8_l-KUN-N8IhFz94ZZKyLin1FFcAEHOXBmDbi9WaoPifk1HI3US45K_PQb6b4_-6uWjciChICmV1V250U1VOptoI5RhhAzdhQsp4I1klY

  • Song Kyungil

  • The handsome leader

  • November 28, 1987 (26)

  • Modern dancer/ballet

  • Strength: 10

  • Intelligence: 6

  • People skills: 7

  • Acting: 5

  • Stealth: 3

Strong and intimidating but very affectionate to his teammates and his presence demands attention.

YjFIDn4WtIih0PM_rV-dZXk3nunWLse9HG_10xC1CJhv_QzaFi8EejnoJRPRAOu_ZfozZK-MW9-GnP8Sf6Mu0JUik1Ij_tFJ7ZZlWZaM-DHofeOhwbTRuTOiHjNr-pev75i5rYut

Na DoKyun

  • The gentle giant

  • February 11, 1991 (23)

  • Con man/Kindest

  • Strength: 8

  • Intelligence: 7

  • People skills: 10

  • Acting: 7

  • Stealth: 7

Kind, strong and a good actor. He's very good at talking to people into things or getting out of situations.

OZeIopvCVO9jTSXA6tH37z_3jhsDHywMDkrVFBcwp6F6E1DlOEuHAsnGnsmw9niD7VsUG4hAAPgy6C9K8IyXgMoC80X6UfpWWmGuqjk3U0dyR2_H5QOkI-kaU-FoexNwJXc_hzfZ

Kim Sihyoung

  • The secretive actor

  • May 15, 1992 (22)

  • Boxer/Mood maker

  • Strength: 7

  • Intelligence: 5

  • People skills: 8

  • Acting: 10

  • Stealth: 5

1kMlvb4af49IfB_pKHAtpByn65cy-L-_uL2cKoYTUicP5Rnoy9GeYc4D2ez3dZVSSBwjf02NvDrYo9lArU2uJG64ZZOhO1u-EtFVN07fyq98mlvCC8Zs11RDYKaYeB5GnFytb2qR

Kim Jaeho

  • The intelligent hacker

  • September 17, 1992 (21)

  • Sweet singer/Smart but forgetful

  • Strength: 4

  • Intelligence: 9

  • People skills: 8

  • Acting: 6

  • Stealth: 7

Great with technology, but tends to forget things without it. Goofs off a lot and likes to joke around.

h07qu9ZTqdb6qsK3C85HPmAzQae96bzKIaj6Le5AMd1k6u066TLFGLZU2nJiJ__34YKGiEHzp8NM8zeqGKV-ND7LGxQMzwfk4USZofwSwSrl5ppweXLNvEJYc6OlifPryVSkU83k

Jang Yijeong

  • The mischievous thief

  • September 10, 1993 (20)

  • Spoiled and occasionally bratty

  • Strength: 3

  • Intelligence: 5

  • People skills: 7

  • Acting: 5

  • Stealth: 9

Very stealthy and charismatic, good at getting what he wants. Acts more confident than he really is.

   "Alright, overconfidence then..."

   "We haven't been able to even get close to them, they're tricky, secretive and elusive; but then Victoria came up with the idea to infiltrate them."

   "Hm? What's the idea then?"

   Victoria hands you a file and inside is a new passport and ID card and a few other papers with names, dates and multiple numbers and records. "From now on your name is Iseul and you're going undercover as a new member."

   "Well alright! Iseul... Okay."

   "You'll meet one of the members at this address, he's going to ask you a question and we need you to answer accordingly. Don't say anything else." Amber explains to you.

   "Understood!"

   "As you know F(x) has become more well known since the red light case, so we need someone who won't be recognized to do this." Amber continues.

   "True and you thought of me... Okay."

   "All you need to say is 'do I know you?' and he'll think that you're the trainee and take you to meet the others." Sulli says.

   "Hmm that shouldn't be hard then, alright."

   "The main objective of this mission is to either record some type of criminal activity or catch them in the act, so we can finally bring them to justice!" Luna tells you.

   "Alright, Understood!"

   "Be cautious, they're very dangerous. If they discover that you're a spy, they most likely won't let you get away easily without a few cuts and scrapes." Krystal warns.

   "Ouch! Well alright I'll be cautious!"

   "Do you feel ready?" Victoria asks.

   "Of course, I'm ready!" You nod.

   "Good, let's get you geared up and ready to go!" Amber declares.

   "Alright!"

~

   Hours later you find yourself on a street corner, the night is still and foggy with the street lamp illuminating the black road and sidewalk.

   "Hmm?" You slowly take some steps.

   Only a few minutes pass by before a tall figure in a trench coat stands beside you. He doesn't look at you, but in a deep cave-like voice he asks, "We know each other, don't we?"

   You look at him confused "Do I know you?"

   He motions for you to follow him and turns down a dark alley, from there you climb a fire escape and enter an apartment building on the eigth floor. Inside are four other men standing or sitting around the apartment. You look at each one of them slightly.

   "Is this her?" One of them asks and steps forward to shake your hand. You just look at him for a sec. The man nods and the others look at you, highly interested. You carefully take his hand and give it a light shake and let go.

   "Hi, my name is Kyungil and you must be Iseul, welcome to History HQ."

   You nod.

   "The man who escorted you here is Sihyoung, he's in charge of combat and diverting attention." He removes his trench coat and sets it on the coat rack before turning back to you and bowing.

   You bow back and look back at Kyungil.

   "By the computers is our residential techie Jaeho, he's in charge of weapons and information." The man typing away furiously at the keyboard looks up and nods his head in a greeting.

   You give a slight bow.

   "Next is the maknae Yijeong, he's in charge of stealth missions and reconnaissance." He smiles and bows his head a bit.

   You give a small smile politely and bow.

   "And finally this guy here is DoKyun, the mom of the group, besides cooking and cleaning, he's in charge of infiltration and getting information from people when technology doesn't work." He explains while DoKyun smiles politely and bows as well.

   You smile and bow again.

   "And me? I'm in charge of making sure no one dies."

   You nod and look around again. Kyungil suddenly claps his hands.

   "Well, if you're going to be a part of this team, we have to see what you've got. What kind of mission should we send her on, boys?"

   You look at the others to see what they're gonna say. He looks around the room, but no one says a word. You raise your eyebrow ever so slightly at the silence.

   "Fine, if you're going to be like that... Why don't you all accompany her to pick up the usual at the corner of 5th and Madison street?" Everyone gasps, looking slightly terrified.

   You look at all of them, confused.

   "Y-you really want to send her on such a mission on her first day?" Jaeho looks at him shocked.

   You look back at kyungil.

   "Of course. Why not? You'll be there to help her won't you?" Kyungil asks.

   "Yes sir." Jaeho complies quietly as he continues to type.

   "That place..." Sihyoung gulps looking a little pale. "It's downtown, a really bad neighborhood..."

   "It's where Kyungil grew up." Dokyun adds.

   "Oh I see..."

   "It's getting late, we might not have enough time." Yijeong argues.

   "Then you better hurry." Kyungil says sitting back down. "If you don't make it back in time, you know what your punishment will be." Yijeong's eyes go wide and he immediately stands up and begins to rush out the door.

   "Well I guess I should follow them." You think to yourself.

   Kyungil turns to you and smiles, giving you a thumbs up. "Don't worry you'll be fine, you'll have DoKyun, Sihyoung and Yijeong with you, while Jaeho and I monitor from here."

   You give a small smile, nod and walk out.

   "Wait a moment!" Jaeho calls out to you, before you leave.

   You turn around. "Yes?"

   Jaeho attaches a mic and camera to your ear and suddenly an image pops up on his screen and he can see what you're seeing.

   "Oh..."

   "Now we'll be able to see what you see and hear what you hear, we'll also be able to contact you."

   "Alright!"

   He does the same for the others. Once everyone is ready all four of you head out, walking in the dark stillness with the boys close by. You take a look at the boys and they still seem a bit pale. The air is tense and everyone seems a little on edge.

   "Hmm... What's this mission that makes them so scared and pale?" You wonder.

   "So... Iseul, is it?" Dokyun starts hesitantly.

   You smile lightly, "Yup that's right, and you're... DoKyun right?"

   "Yes~ I was just wondering... How did you find out about History in the first place?"

   "Hmm how did I find out about you guys?"

   "It's just that... We don't usually get new members often..."

   "Hmm, well how about you guys though? How did you guys become history? I'm not asking for the details I'm just wondering have you always known each other or..."

   "Ah, well, there's some stuff that you don't need to know..."

   "Oh! Sorry for asking I didn't mean to pry!"

   He smiles at you. "It's fine. I'm sure it'll get easier to talk about certain things once we get to know you more."

   You smile and nod.

   "Well, I'm really looking forward to seeing what skills you have."

   You grin, "Thanks!"

   Suddenly Jaeho's voice buzzes in your ear. "...bzzz... Isuel? ...bzzz... Can you hear me?"

   "Ah! Yes I can hear you!"

   "Ah! That's good, finally got the mic working! I thought I'd have to buy a new one after Yijeong spilt soda on it."

   "Oh haha!"

   "Hey! That wasn't my fault! Sihyoung is the one who bumped into me!" Yijeong yelled into his mic.

   "You shouldn't have gotten so close while I was training." Sihyoung scolded the maknae.

   You look at them and laugh.

   "Guys! Shhh!!" Dokyun raised his hand and everyone stopped in their tracks.

   You look at him but begin to listen as well. A gang of very angry and mean looking men are seen walking down 5th street, carrying baseball bats and lead pipes. You look at the men and back at the guys, "So... This is the mission?"

   "No, those guys... They act like it's their neighborhood and harass people." Sihyoung explained.

   "Ugh! Well..." You crinkle your nose in disgust.

   "Aw, man! Why do they have to be here on tonight of all nights?" Yijeong whines.

   "We have to get past them if we're going to get the package in time!" Dokyun looks a bit worried.

   You smirk as you watch them continue to come closer.

   "Jaeho, how much time do we have?" Sihyoung asks into the mic.

   "15 minutes." Jaeho's voice answers on the other end.

   "That's cutting it a little close, don't you think?" Dokyun checks his watch.

   "I could always hack into the building's timeframe and set the clocks back 15 minutes, anymore than that and they'll notice something's up." Jaeho explains as typing is heard on the other end.

   "Hmm, well then." You crack your knuckles and release some tension.

   "Good, do that." Dokyun motioned for the others to follow him. The men get closer and you take a step forward to see how they'd react.

   "Yah! Where do you think you're going? Get back here!" He pulls you down as you hide behind some trash cans.

   "What?! We don't have much time, remember!?"

   "We're not here to start fights! We just have to get the package and get out of here!"

   "Oh.. I misunderstood then... Sorry!"

   "Alright, here's what we're gonna do. To avoid confrontation, Yijeong is going to sneak into the building, pay for the package and get out. His special skill is stealth so he should be able to do it, without getting caught." Dokyun tells you.

   You nod and stay quiet.

   "Got it! So where's the money?" Yijeong looks between Sihyoung and Dokyun.

   "What!? You didn't bring any money?" Dokyun's eyes go wide.

   "I thought you two were going to bring it!"

   You just stare at them and mentally face palm yourself. Sihyoung just sighed in frustration.

   "Alright, change of plans. Yijeong, think you can borrow some money from one of those goons?" Dokyun nods towards the gang of men.

   "Don't worry about a thing, I got this." He says confidently and sneaks over towards them.

   You watch and see what they're gonna do. Yijeong was doing well sneaking behind walls and garbage cans to get closer, not even making a single sound as he approached.

   "Wow, he is really good..."

   One member of the gang has his wallet sticking out of his back pocket and Yijeong chooses this as his target. He crept closer and closer until...

   "Hey!" One of them yelled. "What do you think you're doing!?"

   Yijeong squeaked as he grabbed the wallet and made a run for it, but he wasn't a very fast runner and they caught up to him quickly.

   "Shoot, we need to help him!" You look at the guys, but Sihyoung has already disappeared.

   One man grabbed Yijeong by the collar of his jacket and shook him violently screaming, "Give me back my money, you little-!!" His rant was interrupted by a strong punch to the face from Sihyoung who swooped in and pulled Yijeong behind him.

   "Ah!! We should go and help them too! The guys are really pissed off now!!"

   Sihyoung held up his fists and bounced on his feet, clearly ready to defend Yijeong. "Go get the package! I'll hold them off!" Dokyun and Yijeong ran to the building, leaving you and Sihyoung to deal with the gang of, now very angry, men. You raise your hands watching every single move the gang makes. They move forward and the next few minutes are a blur of movements of fists flying. You feel your fist hit someone's jaw and you knee a guy in the stomach. The next thing you know all of the gang members are knocked out at your feet, Sihyoung shakes his fists to relieve some of the pain. You slowly begin to try to breathe normally again. Minutes later, Yijeong and Dokyun returned with a white box in a plastic bag.

   "We did it!" Yijeong cheers.

   "Now let's hurry back before they wake up!" Dokyun said nervously eyeing the unconscious men on the ground. You nod, as you and the other three head back. Once back in the apartment Dokyun set the package down on the table sitting in front of Kyungil on the couch. He leaned forward, opened it up and sighed with happiness.

   "What is in that package for him to be so happy?" You wonder.

   "The trouble we had to go through to get you Chinese food." Sihyoung groaned and fell into a bean bag exhausted.

   You just stare at him. "You mean.... C-Chinese food!?"

   "No one makes beef lo mein like this anywhere else." He said through a mouthful of noodles.

   You give him a sharp glare and turn away. "What the heck..." You mumble.

   "The punishment, if we didn't return in time with the food would have been having to eat Kyungil's cooking." Yijeong exlplains and everyone in the room groaned loudly.

   You just stare at them, "well... His cooking must be really bad then..."

   "Hey! My cooking is not that bad!!" Kyungil tried to defend himself.

   "Really? Because Yijeong almost died, the last time you cooked." Jaeho said, sliding his headphones off. "Dokyun had to give him the heimlich maneuver and Sihyoung had to put out the fire you started in the kitchen!"

   Your jaw drops.

   "Whatever, you better eat your noodles before they get cold." Kyungil laid back on the couch and continued to eat.

   "Eat all your vegetables so you'll grow taller." Dokyun told Yijeong and Jaeho as they grabbed their chopsticks.

   "Well, I'd say today was pretty successful, wouldn't you Iseul?" Kyungil asked as he offered you some beef lo mein.

   You smile, nod and take some. "Thank you."

   After the meal Sihyoung and Dokyun clean the dishes while Yijeong and Jaeho put everything else in the trash.

   "Oh! I almost forgot, Iseul, do you know where you're sleeping tonight?"

   "Hm? Ah no... I don't."

   "I sleep in the master suite upstairs, Sihyoung and Dokyun share a room down the east hall and to the left while Jaeho and Yijeong's room is to the right." Kyungil pointed out all the rooms.

   "Oh..." Was all you could say, after all, you weren't expecting to stay the night.

   "There's an empty bedroom in the west hall, isn't there?" Sihyoung asked.

   "Oh, yeah, that used to be for..." Dokyun stopped and didn't finish his sentence.

   "Uh so... West bedroom huh?" You think to yourself.

   "You can sleep in that room. No one's using it for the time being. Alright! See you all in the morning!" Kyungil waves before yawning and leaving to his bedroom.

   You nod, "See ya..." You take a look at DoKyun to see why he suddenly stopped his sentence. He glances at you and shakes his head as if to say that it's nothing. You give a small smile and nod.

   The next morning you wake up to sounds of arguing with the slight sound of bacon being cooked. You sniff the air and smile and quickly get up brushing your hands through your hair and walking out of your 'room'. Dokyun is standing in front of the stove with an apron tied around his waist and a spatula in hand. Sihyoung has boxing gloves on and is pounding away at a sandbag while Jaeho and Yijeong are the ones arguing over which tv show to watch and wrestling eachother for the remote while Kyungil just sits back and sips on his can of soda.

   "Good morning...?" You quietly say.

   "Oh! Good morning Iseul! Would you like some pancakes and bacon for breakfast?" Dokyun turns to you and smiles.

   You smile back, "Yes please!"

   Once everyone is seated at the table no one waits to say thank you or pause, they just start digging right in.

   "Thank you for the food..." You quietly say more to yourself than anyone else and begin to eat.

   Kyungil finishes a large portion of pancake before he opens his mouth to speak. "So since today is our day off, feel free to do whatever you want."

   "Oh? Okay..."

   "Normally on days like today we split up and do our own thing."

   "Oh, I see." You nod, understanding.

   The boys finish up eating quickly and set their plates in the sink.

   "Um, I'll wash the dishes." You get up and start running hot water in the sink. "These people don't even seem... Haaa... Don't underestimate them." You remind yourself.

   While the boys are planning for their day's events you hear a familiar buzzing in your ear. It's the mic that Fx gave you before you left for your mission.

   "Good morning~! How is the mission coming along?" Sulli asks cheerfully.

   "Ah! Morning~ and well... Nothing really happened..."

   "Get any good information yet?"

   "Pssh no! These guys... Yesterday the leader sent us on a mission to get Chinese food."

   "Really!? Haha! That's hilarious!" You can hear Amber laughing in the background.

   "Oh shut up." You mutter. Amber stops laughing when you hear Victoria clear .

   "I mean... I'm sure they just want you to let your guard down."

   "Hmm true... Well so far nothing but... I'll get back to you guys if anything happens."

   "What are they doing now?" Victoria asks.

   "Well today they said it's their day off so they just are planning what to do through out the day."

   "You should follow at least one of them and observe their movements and actions, try to figure out what they're planning."

   "Hmm yeah, alright I'll do that."

   "Take note of what they do and who they hang out with or speak to."

   "Understood!"

   "Remember, don't get too close to them. You have no idea what they're capable of."

   "Right I'll remember that. Hmm well since I've been talking to DoKyun the most even though, not that much, maybe it's better to just be with him for now, I guess." You think to yourself.

   A few minutes later Yijeong walked out of the hallway wearing a school uniform.

   "Yijeong, where are you going?" Dokyun asked.

   "To the bathhouse." He replied.

   "To the bathhouse!? You're wearing a school uniform, you're going to a school aren't you? Which one?"

   "I told you, I'm going to the bathhouse!" He yelled and left before Dokyun could ask any more questions.

   "What... School uniform but bath house? That makes so much sense." You say sarcastically.

   "Aish... That boy... Hey, Iseul, do you want to pull a prank on the others with me?" Dokyun turns to you with a grin on his face.

   "A prank!? Haha sure why not?" You nod.

   "Good!" He smiles and runs to a taxi outside.

   You look at him, "What is he up to now? A taxi?"

   DoKyun pulls out a cellphone and punches in a few numbers. "Yijeong may be 20, by he still doesn't have his license so he needs someone to drive him places, I'm calling his usual driver."

   "Ah okay."

   While DoKyun was calling the driver you noticed something out the window... Sihyoung stood outside of an office building, waiting. He held two cups of lemonade in his hands. A few minutes later a woman walked out with long dark hair and a sundress. "Oh! Have you been out here the whole time?" She asked him.

   "Here." He handed her one of the drinks.

   "What is it?"

   "It's lemonade. I made it myself." He told her as she took a sip, it was a lie of course, he bought it at the cafe across the street.

   "Hm! It's good." She smiled as she continued drinking.

   "Hmm is that Sihyoung's friend? Girlfriend? Or something else...?" You wonder to yourself.

   At the same time Kyungil was sitting in his car, parked in front of the apartment building, when he noticed Sihyoung and the woman. He quickly rolled down the window and stuck his head out."Yah! Sihyoung! What are you doing? Who is that?"

   "Don't talk to him, don't answer him." Sihyoung told her.

   "O-ok." She said nervously and stood behind him.

   "Hehe well then." You laugh a little.

   Across the street you see Jaeho as he ran outside of the building just as a car parked out front. He hugged a man who got out and talked to him before going inside.

   "Hmm..."

   "Ok! I've got it!" Dokyun smiled as he told the driver where to go. "He's going to Anya middle school, that school has mostly girls if I remember correctly."

   "Anya middle school?! Why would he be going there?" You ask.

   "I think I know what he's doing, if I'm going to pull a prank on him, I need you to distract him for me, think you can do that?" He looks at you hopefully.

   "Hm sure I can but how? Just talk to him or something?"

   "Yeah, if he sees me, he'll know something's up."

   "Ah! A-alright!"

   The taxi follows behind Yijeong's and once in front of the middle school, Yijeong gets out.

   "Go out first, say that you're a student here." DoKyun leans low in his seat so he can't be seen.

   "Ah!? Student? Me? Haa okay... Ah! Yijeong!" You call as you get out.

   "Iseul!? What are you doing here?" Yijeong's eyes widen when he sees you.

   "I'm actually a student here!" You lie as best you can.

   "Really!? I'm surprised."

   "Suprised?! Why?" You pout looking upset.

   "Ah-ah! No reason! Anyway, classes are about to start, let's get going..." He leads you through the front gates.

   "Hm?! Ah y-yeah lets go..."

   Yijeong entered the school building from the front and the girls squealed and giggled as he passed by them. Yijeong smiled that knowing smile of his, the one where he knew how popular he was amongst the girls. He approached a group of girls and asked them if they knew who he was and they dreamily replied, "Jang Yijeong~!"

   You just looked at him confused. Then you looked around for DoKyun. Who can be seen sneaking out of the car and heading inside through the back door. Yijeong smiled and pulled out a notepad, wrote down a few things and handed it to the girls. "If you could ask the other girls about these things and help me out, I'll sing during the talent show today." He promised them and they screamed in excitement which he took as an agreement.

   "Um..." You give him a questioning look.

   "I need to gain their approval so they'll vote for me as class president." He explains.

   "Class president?! Wait... Why would you want to be class president?"

   "If I become class president, it'll be easier for me to get the information I need."

   "Information?"

   "It's nothing you need to worry about." He pats you on the head.

   You just nod but in your mind you think, "it probably is something I need to worry about..."

   Yijeong goes to one of the classrooms and a couple hours later you hear his voice on the intercom. "Hello, everyone~! This is Jang Yijeong here to make your school day even better with a lovely melody from me~!" He begins singing and the girls in the class go crazy, screaming and standing on their desks to get closer to the speakers on the ceiling.

   "These girls... Wow, they're crazy..."

   Yijeong meets you again in the hallway. "How was my performance?" He asks.

   "It was amazing! You really have an amazing voice!"

   "I know!" He smiles. "That's why all the girls are going to vote for me as class rep, after the talent show!"

   "Haha, well I can see that's really gonna happen." You look back at the classroom. As you and Yijeong walk down the hall towards the gym you notice DoKyun run across. DoKyun sees you guys and quickly hides.

   "Yah! I saw DoKyun! What is DoKyun doing here!?" Yijeong looks at you surprised.

   "DoKyun!? Where? I didn't see him! I'm sure you're imagining things." Yijeong gives you a look and shrugs then continues heading to the gym. "Phew that was close..." You think to yourself. Inside the gymnasium is filled with students sitting in front of a small stage.

   "Ah! This is the talent show right?!"

   "Yep~! Now watch me do my thing!" Yijeong smiles as he hops onto the stage and the girls immediately go crazy screaming again.

   "He just got on the stage." You think to yourself. "What's so crazy about hopping onto a stage? Honestly..."

   He introduces himself but before he can start singing DoKyun comes onstage with a mic of his own and starts singing. The girls swoon over his voice.

   "Oh~ DoKyun's voice is beautiful."

   Yijeong's eyes go wide and he stumbles over his words. You giggle, "so this was the prank, nice one DoKyun."

   DoKyun waves to the girls as they fangirl over him, he then leans down and passes around a bucket of lollipops.    "Here's something that Yijeong forgot to do."

   "Oh~ haha!" You look over to see how Yijeong is doing. He stomps over angrily to you.

   "Did you know about this!?" He asks, looking upset.

   "I-I, well, not necessarily!"

   "Hi, everyone~! My name is DoKyun, please vote for me as class rep~!" All the girls scream in approval.

   You look over at DoKyun then back at Yijeong... You wince at his glare and look away. Once the crowd calms down DoKyun runs over to you and pulls you along with him.

   "Now let's go see Sihyoung!" He says mischievously.

   "Ah! O-okay!"

   DoKyun called on his cell again, this time he told the driver to go a cafe in central Seoul.

   "Um, so did you already know about the vote for class rep?" You ask Dokyun on the way there.

   "Ah, yeah, Yijeong's been planning on winning that election for weeks."

   "Oh, I see."

   "Don't worry, I won't win, as soon as they look up my name they'll see that I'm not a student."

   "Ah, okay that's good!"

   Once at the cafe...

   "Alright, this time go inside and pretend to be a waitress, but don't let Sihyoung see you, he won't believe that you work there. He's smarter than Yijeong." Dokyun explains the plan to you.

   "Haha, alright." You walk in and see a random apron and notice waitresses wearing that, so you take it,  put it on and look around. You see Sihyoung sitting in a chair while the girl is sitting on a small couch near him. They're chatting quietly.

   "Hm?" You tilt your head wondering what they could be talking about, "Is it business?"

   "Oh, look there's a piano here." The girl pointed to the piano across the room. Sihyoung suddenly stood up.

   "Should I play something? I only know one song." He sat at the piano and began playing and the girl looked at him with such a happy expression.

   "Hm, he's good at playing the piano, maybe they're friends."

   As he sat down he pulled a single rose from behind his back and handed it to her. She smiled as she took it.

   "Yup, not friends..." You turn around and look like you're busy.  Just as all seemed perfect, another man began playing the piano. He was even singing.

   "Oh! This is my favorite song." The girl looked up, surprised. You turn around to see who it is. The man then turned, revealing himself to be DoKyun. From underneath a table he pulled out a huge bouquet of roses.

   "Sihyoung only gave you one rose? Here, 100 roses for you." He said as he handed her the bouquet.

   "Oh!? What should I do!?" The girl blushed as she took the bouquet from him.

   You cup your hand around your mouth, stifling a giggle from escaping.

   "I'm going." A bit angry that she was paying more attention to the new piano player than him, Sihyoung got up and left the cafe.

   "Ouch, poor Sihyoung."

   DoKyun and the girl chatted a bit. Still angry Sihyoung came back into the cafe and DoKyun looked at him.

   "You brought only one rose..." He placed his hand on Sihyoung's shoulder.

   "Don't touch me." He said angrily.

   You wince, "Dang he can be scary when angry."

   "What is this!?" Sihyoung points to the scene, clearly upset. "I'm actually a really violent person. I tried really hard to get rid of that image, but you pulled it out of me."

   Your eyes widen, "He can't be serious right now!"

   "Ah, I'm actually a bit busy, so I'll just go now! Have a great time!" Dokyun quickly hurries away but not before speaking to the waitress behind the counter. "At the end of the date, the guy usually completes it by paying for it. So I'll pay." He turns and explains to you. He comes back, pats a seething Sihyoung on the back and goes out the door. "Have fun, and I paid already!"

   Sihyoung just looks shocked. "Now I look like I'm slacking."

   You shake your head letting a laugh out, before taking your little costume off and walking out. DoKyun meets you outside by the car, he's laughing but a bit nervously.

   "Let's go quick, Sihyoung could come and kill me!"

   "Haha, alright!"

   "Last but not least! Jaeho!" Dokyun says with a glint in his eye.

   You shake your head smiling.

   "I'm actually not sure what Jaeho's doing so meet up with him and find out. Just say you decided to hang out with him." He explains.

   "Ah, alright..." You walk out. Back at the building you meet up with Jaeho and his friend. "Oh! Um, hi Jaeho..."

   "Oh! Iseul! I thought you were out with DoKyun!" Jaeho turns to you with his friend by his side.

   "Ah, well DoKyun said he was busy so I thought I could hang out with you, but you seem busy..."

   "Ah, no, not at all, this is my friend, DJ, DJ, this is Iseul." He introduced you two.

   "Ah, Nice to meet you."

   He bowed and Jaeho pulled him along as they headed inside.

   "Come on! We're going to do something fun today and DJ needs a bit of an image change!"

   "Oh, alright!"

   Once inside Jaeho began applying makeup to DJ's face and putting his hair up with hair gel.

   "Are you sure this is working?" DJ asked nervously.

   "Of course, I'm sure. No one will recognize you." Jaeho seemed pretty confident in himself but once he was done, there really was no difference to how he looked before and after the makeup was applied.

   "Um..." You looked at him a bit questionably.

   "I'm going to be performing on the streets, I'm not just a pretty face, I'm also a singer." Jaeho explained to you, ignoring the confused look on your face. "To make sure that a lot of people come, I'm going to tweet it." He pulls out his cellphone and begins typing away sending out a tweet that he'll be holding a performance in Hongdae.

   "Oh~ so you can sing too!?"

   "Of course! And my friend here is also a guitar player!"

   "Whoa~ that's so cool! I always wanted to play the guitar!"

   DJ laughed slightly and soon all three of you headed out. You looked out the window of the car and saw DoKyun in a taxi following close behind. You smile and continue to just stare out the window. A few minutes later, Jaeho and his friend headed out into the streets of Hongdae with a guitar and began performing with his friend playing and Jaeho singing. In between performances the two talked to the occasional passerby and anyone who stopped to request a song. It seemed like they were asking questions and once in awhile acted like they got a good response.

   "Hmm..." You look around to see where DoKyun is and then you hear the two playing and singing again.

   Jaeho and his friend continue singing/playing as the crowd grows even bigger and the sun goes down. With the lights from the nearby stores and street lamps lighting up the roads the performance begins to look like a small concert. Suddenly another voice appears and it's DoKyun singing a sweet melody, upstaging Jaeho. The crowd applauds, completely unaware of the situation.

   You turn to look at Jaeho and DJ to see their reactions. DJ looks unsure but continues playing anyway and Jaeho just stares with jaw hanging down.

   "Oh! Look! There's Jang Yijeong! And Sihyoung! And Kyungil!" DoKyun shouts as the other boys slowly come out from the crowd.

   "Huh? When did they come here?"

   All five boys sit down and Jaeho's friend begins strumming his guitar and they all start singing a song called 'Tell me Love'.

   The girl that Sihyoung was with sits down next to you and when she looks at you her face scrunches as if she recognizes you. "Weren't you a waitress at the cafe?" She asks.

   You pretend you didn't hear her and look back at the guys. She hums thoughtfully and watches the boys sing as well. Once their performance was over they bowed to the crowd and piled into a car to head home. You stay quiet the entire time and look out the window thinking. The girl is in the back sitting next to Sihyoung while the boys complain to Kyungil who's sitting in the drivers seat.

   "He completely upstaged my performance in Hongdae!!" Jaeho yelled.

   "He interrupted my date and made me look like the bad guy." Sihyoung grumbled.

   "He stole all my fangirls!" Yijeong whined.

   You giggle and continue to look out the window.

   "Well, what do you want me to do about it? We all know that DoKyun's a con man and old habits are hard to break." Kyungil sighs as he drives.

   "Well, at least he admitted it, now I need more evidence than that though." You think to yourself.

   DoKyun sighs before speaking. "Yes, I used to be a con man. I'll live a clean life from now on."

   "Hm, a clean life, huh?" You think and hide your smirk.

   Once back at the apartment building Sihyoung leaves to walk the girl back to her place and the others file into their floor tired and a bit upset by DoKyun. You look at all of them and sigh.

   "So how did collecting info today go?" Kyungil asks.

   "I did get a lot from the girls at school." Yijeong mentions.

   "And the locals certainly gave us some much needed info." Jaeho adds.

   "Hmm? Info? What info are they talking about?" You think to yourself.

   Sihyoung came back into the room quietly. "I just talked to her, I think we finally have what we need."

   You stay quiet, "What info are they talking about!? Ugh! Stay calm, stay calm!" You think to yourself.

   "Today was actually a day to collect information for a new mission that's recently come in. I can't give you too many details since you're a newbie." Kyungil explains to you.

   You nod and stay quiet. "Dang I'm such a fool! I let my gaurd down when I was told not to! I keep a straight face infront of them."

   "Tomorrow we're meeting our client, I guess I could let you sit in on the meeting." Kyungil smiles.

   "Alright." You nod.    "Hmm so this is how they do it... On the outside they seemed like they were doing everyday things yet.... Aish..." You look down continuing to think.

   "Get some sleep! Tomorrow is when we really get this mission started!" Kyungil orders and turns to leave.

   You nod and get up to walk back to your room when DoKyun runs up to you.

   "Hey, Iseul!" He calls.

   "Ah! Yeah?"

   "I think you've really gained the leader's trust today, he usually never let's a new recruit sit in on meetings!"

   "Oh! R-really?!"

   He nods "Yep! I think he might make you a permanent member soon!"

   "Oh, wow! That's great! Thank you!"

   "Also... I hope that my actions today don't make you think badly of me."

   You smile. "No! Don't worry I don't think badly of you at all!"

   He smiles and bows before wishing you a good night.

   "Night~!" You close the door behind you. "Well... At least I got their trust..."

   The next morning you wake up and everyone is seated in the living room. Sitting in one chair is Kyungil and across from him is a really cute girl. She seems familiar... You slowly walk in and without being obvious you try to get a look at the girl.

   "Ah, Iseul. So glad you could join us this morning. This is our client, I'm sure you've heard of her. She goes by the name IU." Kyungil gestured to the girl sitting in the chair.

   "Ah, yes I have," You give a small smile, "Nice to meet you."

   "Why didn't you bring anything to eat?" Kyungil asks IU.

   "I was in a hurry." She replied.

   "Did you already eat?" He asked.

   "No, I haven't eaten yet either." She shook her head and they chatted like they've known each other for years.

   Jaeho leans over to whisper to you. "Kyungil and IU are close friends, they've worked together in the past."

   "Ah, I see." You nod, understanding.

   "Anyway here's all the info we collected yesterday." Kyungil hands her quite a large stack of paper.

   "Hmm..." You watch her expressions as she looks through the papers. She reads carefully and it almost seems like she's going to read through the whole thing there until she sets it down and looks at Kyungil.

   "So about payment...?" Kyungil starts.

   "I will pay you when the mission is complete. This is just the first step." She interrupts him.

   "Dang her voice is cold, unlike her looks..." You say in your head.

   "Right..." He scratches the back of his head...

   You look between them and the atmosphere seems a bit... Tense. IU hands Kyungil a folder and inside are pictures and notes. "I believe this is what you and I both want right?" She asked.

   "Hmm, they aren't even hinting a thing!" You complain to yourself and look slightly at the notes and pictures. "Hmm, so something in there is what they both want, huh...?"

   Kyungil nods and hides the folder. "We actually have another client today, but we'll get to work on your request as soon as possible!" Kyungil stands to walk her to the door and she waves and bows before leaving.

   "Another client?"

   "Even though he says 'we', whenever IU comes in with a request he always takes care of it himself." Sihyoung explains.

   "It's obvious she likes Kyungil best." Yijeong mentions.

   "Ahh, I see."

   "Anyway, our second client should be just as familiar."

   "Is that so?"

   Kyungil holds the door open as the girl from yesterday walks into the room.

   "Oh, her..." You think to yourself.

   "What the-!?" Sihyoung stands up surprised. He runs up to her to quietly whisper. "What are you doing here!?"

   "It's not because I came to see you if that's what you're thinking!" She pouts.

   "Ouch rude..." You think.

   "I told you that the work I do is dangerous. Yesterday was just a one time thing..." He tries to keep his voice down, but everyone can hear them. You just watch the two.

   "And I told you I'm not here for you! I know what kind of work you do and I need your help!" She yells.

   "Really!?" He looks at her with wide eyes.

   "Hm, help? What could she want?" You ask yourself.

   "My father's been injured!" She explains.

   "Injured? How?" You ask.

   "Here, come here..." Kyungil leads her to the chair in the center of the room. "Tell us what happened."

   "It's the company's fault, they knew that the structure was unsafe and they still made him work on it! They blamed the accident on him drinking on the job, but he's been sober for years now!" She spoke with a shaky voice.

   "Hmm, company? What company?" You want to ask but like they said Kyungil is the one who takes care of everything himself so you refrain yourself from asking.

   "I promise that we'll do everything we can to help." He assures her.

   She smiles at him and thanks him. Suddenly she glances in your direction.

   "Ah! I knew I recognized you! You were the girl from the cafe and from Hongdae street!" She points at you.

   "I, uh..." You scratch your head kinda embarrassed by the sudden out burst from the person.

   "Um... Why don't we get started on the mission...? Sihyoung take care of... Your girlfriend here..." Kyungil pointed to the girl.

   "She's not my girlfriend!"

   "I'm not his girlfriend!"

   They shout at the same time.

   You bite your tongue to prevent yourself from laughing. Yijeong drags you away from the drama and over towards Jaeho and DoKyun who have started typing at the computer. You tilt your head. "What are you typing?"

   "A list of the company's employees, mangers, any branch off businesses and so on..." Jaeho explains.

   You watch to see what they're doing with the list.

   "Oh, I'm so sorry Iseul! I just realized, you must be very confused right now..." Dokyun turns to you.

   "Ahaha, no it's fine, but yeah, I do admit I'm confused."

   "That girl there, her name is Jing. Her father and Sihyoung's father are close friends so they've known each other since they were kids." Dokyun pointed to the girl as she and Sihyoung chatted while sitting on the couch.

   "Ooh, I see."

   "Her father works for a construction company and right now they're working on a new building in Seoul. Her father fell off one of the platforms because of unstable machinery and now her family is suing the company, but the company has a lot of power and they'll most likely win the case." Yijeong tells you. "He's in intensive care right now and Jing's family can't exactly afford to pay the medical bills, so if they lose this case they'll be bankrupt and her father won't be able to work for a long time to repay the debt."

   "What?! Ugh, what construction company is this?" You wrinkle your nose in disgust.

   "Got it! BV construction, one of the biggest construction companies in the world... Their manager... Paul Johnson... Is the meanest man you'll ever meet." Jaeho shows you the webpage with all of the information. "They're also responsible for a lot of the pollution in the area."

   "Paul Johnson...BV Construction... And the machinery, is it still there? We can use that as evidence as well, or at least do we know what brand they use?" You ask.

   "It's not that simple..." Kyungil walks up behind them. "They've probably already gotten rid of the evidence, but even if we did find something against them, they have a lot of evidence stacked against her father as well."

   "What evidence do they have against her father?"

   "They found several empty beer bottles at the scene and his breath reeked of the stuff. He's still unconscious so they can't even get a testimony out of him."

   "Oh I see... So he can also be at fault for all we know then."

   "No! I know it's not his fault! My father used to drink, but he's been sober for a long time now! There's no way he would start again so easily..." Jing shouts defiantly.

   "Calm down Jing, everything's going to be alright..." Sihyoung pats her on the head.

   "Knowing Paul, at least, knowing what kind of guy he is, he most likely planted the beer bottles to make it look like he was drinking." Jaeho says.

   "Hmm that's a possibility also."

   "I think we know what we have to do." Kyungil looks at the others.

   "To the training room?" Dokyun sighs.

   Sihyoung pats Jing's back. "Why don't you hang out in the training room until we're done? I'll make sure to walk you home later."

   Jing sniffs. "O-ok..."

   They all walk into the training room and you look around. It's a simple white room with windows and training supplies, like weights and bars. You watch the others as they begin working out.

   "Usually before a mission those three start lifting weights and stuff to keep their muscles toned. Yijeong and I don't really do that..." Jaeho comments to you.

   "Ahh, I see." You notice Kyungil and WOW! He has really nice muscles! You quickly look away.

 

 -mxXgznSFdQlYRefNY8bE6La3-UUdJXBkPQrw0sr0TkUOVCKYJMciSolNjEajHv43_hrnOEXOBUJeVgBJOF1UWXXHFDfkglYFFHRAMmiknyRg98Yym1LKRVIE0gJOpp5JJ4HaR2TLGnJM5b_jlsbA8xzQonvoAiIzTrZuE_MgpPQsA6n-0LWXO126V3owgaW3g6sF4qLc3jDCMUZ-bTiaBX_WfXE_2pR0TkIm0Ksh8YBRRI6duNl3l5HFg4nDp2BaYA6-vL2QbAbCXkwcAroIuCGNMCa9ByRbZziTN2-VvxE7_QpZCmuL3tare-CFMEr0Djqjc2odglLHiuw2witwTmjrSJt4ug_ijztHSIKigwyimWU3rvogjpm3FnBuNRCXiG1x6glHDEPa5-zUDK0fdEE0CDUJrvIBEd6Dp0p6YlJtlRZW7csvR5wxsQGZbFvxmXfltQt6jdqV39QYZz2kcViyX1zouzIo4anqK82bWDAfHRcq6EnOZisB71gFvDZGivm9d1x2iD22IHgqz5N_Sc_octwSLvm

   "What's with you? Acting shy all of a sudden?" Yijeong looks at you confused.

   "What? Who said I was shy!? I'm not being shy at all!" From the corner you can hear Jing laughing, when you turn to see what it is, Sihyoung is...

 c3xXZ4mBwgiec3W8ZpIlj3YbPhqycV3zaOCrbbntYjkPQ8__VHIYT_CLqM5pp_9vU7bA1uhsmth_JiaRN_qES2j75M36dzc7PoPWWSoxmK0UtMLiRi7QxdcJ__QOZY4koRnNFrTTbIU1VgXWRfPd9eR4hRoAIjvCCQ9bW-2vMT_W8LT1cZzfXrutt2mHYdEXsc56KF0yrdFTBZKg2v79TSZWTdWFAFwwr9ec9xuyYaFcn_WhqRPQwsA5fgfNweZ85WBqmfA4EDVXOlW2

"What the heck!? you can't be serious!" You laugh a little too.

   Jaeho chuckles. "He might not have always been aware of Jing's crush on him, but Sihyoung always knew how to make her laugh."

   You look over at Jing and notice it does seem obvious that she likes him, but looking at him right now doesn't explain why he doesn't seem to realize that.

   "Hey, Iseul, could you hand me a towel?" Dokyun asks you. His brow slightly sweaty from working out.

 8O01upquqiovCBIrYxQnQ1DnrcpfRhcGzFhWZsLOV-ypf-_KI4gNEYiHQHQAryDgW4OurmlHsrTAlZdVq8LzxCP3eYAuN1trtHPyerZVJI-_tq_0vBV0wll3rDenF_LMQjsy1l91

   "Ah, y-yeah here!" You quickly hand the towel to him.

   "Thank you!" He smiles at you and dabs at his forehead and face.

   Yijeong and Jaeho both look at you suspiciously.

   "What are you two looking at?"

   "Ah! Nothing!" Jaeho laughs and walks away.

   "Weirdos..." You mutter.

   "Ok! I think we're ready!" Kyungil flexes his muscles for good measure. "Now here's the plan..."

   You look away from those FINE muscles and try to listen to him.

   "Tonight we're going to sneak into the BV construction building to steal the blueprints for the building design!" He declares.

   You bite your lip. "Stealing... This should be the evidence I need right? But..." You shake your thoughts away and look back at the guys. Kyungil begins assigning roles to everyone.

   "Sihyoung and DoKyun will sneak on site of the accident by posing as workers. Jaeho will access the cameras and security system, Yijeong will sneak into the vault to get the blueprints, everyone got that?"

   You stare at Kyungil, "Um..."

   "Oh, right Iseul. What are you good at?"

   "Hmm, well, I'm good at distracting, I got practice anyway."

   "Hm... Then maybe I'll send you with Sihyoung and DoKyun."

   "Alright!"

   "Go over your preparations for tonight and meet me in four hours!" Kyungil dismisses everyone.

   "Yes sir!" They yell and split up.

   "Well..." You think to yourself, "I should probably inform F(x) but... They're helping someone innocent..." You decide to keep quiet about it and not tell them... Yet.

   "You alright Iseul? You look troubled..." Dokyun puts his hand on your shoulder.

   "Hm? Ah n-no I'm fine." You smile at him.

   "Alright... If you say so..."

   You smile as reassurance and nod again. As he leaves you feel a tap on your shoulder.

   "Er... Iseul... Could I talk to you about something?" Sihyoung asks you a bit nervously and he glances toward Jing. "In private?" He whispers. You nod and you two walk out of the room, into the hallway where it's empty.

   "What's wrong Sihyoung?" You ask.

   "I care about Jing... A lot, but I can't let her get involved in this kind of stuff. You were with us the first day, you know how dangerous this job can be."

   "Alright I understand, so what would you like me to do?" You smile.

   "I can't be as close to her as I want to be and I'm afraid she feels lonely because of that so... Maybe another girl... Her age... Someone she could socialize with... Would help her?" He looks at you.

   You smile, "Of course!" You pat his shoulder and chuckle. "I understand, don't worry! I'll talk to her and "socialize" as you put it, with her and keep her company, okay?"

   "A-alright..." He thanks you, bows and leaves as you walk out behind him. Suddenly your mic begins buzzing again.

   "______! Are you there? I mean Iseul?" Victoria's voice fills your ear.

   You turn around and walk back. "Yes, I'm here what is it?"

   "What's going on? You haven't reported in 14 hours!"

   "Ah! I'm sorry, well... There hasn't been too much activity but... Ah! You know that woman IU?"

   "Oh yeah! She's so pretty!" You hear Sulli comment.

   "Yes, but looks are quite deceiving... Apparently she and History are working on something, a mission, but I don't know anything about it... He handed her some papers and she handed him some notes and pictures."

   "Hm... That's not much to go on..." Luna says a bit disappointed.

   "Exactly!" You say frustrated, "They aren't even letting out a single hint about it!" You run your hand through your hair frustrated again.

   "Well, I want you to report in person at our HQ, now!" Victoria demands.

   "N-now!?" You stutter in surprise.

   "Yes, now!"

   "Ugh, fine!" You throw your hands in the air, annoyed again. "Aish, what should I even tell them when they ask?" You think to yourself.

   "We're sending a car to retrieve you in front of the apartment building now." Luna tells you.

   "What?! Hold on! Ugh!" From the window you can see a black car that you're sure is for you pull up in front. "Unbelievable these guys..." You walk out of the hallway to see if anyone's there and don't see anyone at the moment so you decide you can leave now and think up something later... You rub your temple. "Ugh, this is causing me a headache." As soon as you step outside onto the curb you notice Jing walking beside you. "Ah!? J-Jing?!"

   "Oh, hi... What's up?" She looks at you and smiles.

   "Ahaha nothing much.. I, um, suddenly got a headache so I decided to get some medicine for it!" You do your best to lie to her.

   "Oh really? Well I hope you feel better..." Jing looks at you, concerned.

   You smile, "Thanks! I'm sorry I haven't talked to you properly but when I get back we can talk! Okay?"

   "Hm! Ok!" She smiles again and walks away.

   "Okay, bye!" You wave and walk a bit and turn around to check if anybody is around. You don't see anyone and knock on the glass on the driver's side. However there's no one inside and suddenly the door opens and a force pulls you in, just before the car pulls out Jing comes up to the car...

   "Hey, Iseul I almost forgot, I have some medicine with me, I-" And she gets in too. The car drives away and in a few minutes you find yourself in a conference room with Fx standing around an oval table.

   "Yah! Honestly can't you..." Then you look over at Jing.

   "Oh! Ah! It's Fx!" She says a bit shocked.

   Amber looks at her surprised, "Er... Who is this?"

   "Y-you know them?!" You ignore Amber for a sec. "Wait, how do you know them!?"

   "Everyone knows about them, ever since the red light case!" She says.

   "Oh, yeah..." You scratch your head. "Um... Well... Guys this is Jing..."

   "And um... What is she doing here?" Luna asks.

   "That's what I wanted to know! Who are the ers that got her in here?! And why do you need someone to pull a person in? Honestly...." You rub your temple again.

   "Right ah... Sulli! Why don't you Jing out..."

   "Yes ma'am!" Sulli says and leads Jing out.

   "Um...wait..." You whisper to the others. "She's also with History, what if she mentions your name and then says something about me knowing you guys and...."

   "Eh... That's a good point what are we going to do?" Amber turns to their leader.

   "You said she's with History? Maybe we should ask her some questions later..." Victoria thinks.

   "Later but now is not the best time, we need to cover up for how the heck Jing and I are with you guys!"

   "We have a memory wiper, let's just use that!" Luna adds.

   "Well there are side effects..." Krystal mentions.

   "What side effects?"

   "Er... Sometimes we try to erase certain memories and other... Memories get erased instead..."

   "Err well... That might not be a good idea either... I don't want to risk her memories being erased like her other ones..."

   "Let's worry about that later... If it comes to that... We'll think about it..." Victoria says.

   "Aish okay if you say so..."

   "First things first... State what you know about them."

   "Okay let's start off with the leader Kyungil. One thing is he likes to mainly get things done himself."

   "Hm... We might be able to use that to our advantage..." Krystal thinks.

   "Sihyoung in charge of combat and diverting attention. Jaeho in charge of tech. DoKyun gets the info the most. Yijeong in charge of stealth."

   "I see, but what about them personally?" Luna asks.

   "Personally? Well they all seem like well... Nothing like uh...criminals...?" You look at them and they seem upset by your answer.

   "No one ever seems like a criminal until they commit a crime and we have on record several crimes that each of them have committed." Victoria tells you.

   "Haa right...well personally... If your looking for weaknesses or anything to use against them... There isn't much. I haven't seen any weakness shown by them."

   "Really? Nothing? Like not even people they're close to that we could use?" Krystal asks.

   You keep a poker face on... Jing... You can't let her be in danger... "No one that I know of."

   "Well... If anything comes up, be sure to alert us." Victoria tells you.

   "Understood!"

   "You're dismissed."

   "Haa ne..." You get out of the car and see Jing, "oh great what am I supposed to explain to her?" You rub your temple again... "God they really gave me a headache this time."

   "Isn't Fx part of the police force? Are you a police officer Iseul?" Jing asks.

   Wow, this girls sharp! "Do I look like one?!" You laugh.

   "Hm... I guess not, but what happened here? Why were you with them?" She looked curious.

   "Aish... So you know I also joined the work with the guys right? F(x) seemed to be prowling around I guess and were just questioning people they see about any recent happening." You rub your temple again.

   "Oh! That makes sense! But you didn't tell them anything right?"

   You smile, "My lips are sealed! Why would I tell them?"

   "Right! Kyungil does know best, he seems right to trust you!" Jing smiles back.

   "Hey before all of that did I hear something about you having medicine for my headache?" You ask, changing the subject.

   "Oh yeah, here." She pulls out of her purse some medicine and hands it to you. "I used to get a lot of headaches too, these really help."

   "Ah! Thank you so much!" I take the medicine and sigh, "Well let's get inside."

   Inside, Kyungil has the team sitting on the couch while he goes over the strategy plan on the big screen. "Alright! Now that we know what we're doing! Let's go steal a building!"

   Kyungil commands from the HQ with Jaeho typing at the computer next to him. "Alright, everyone get into position, I want no mistakes here tonight."

   You look over to see the guys nearby. DoKyun and Sihyoung are standing by waiting for the signal. Yijeong is near the building's entrance, waiting as well.

   "At precisely 9:15 I'm going to cause the fire alarm to go off. When security rushes to check and see that it's nothing, they'll have to reset it which should give Yijeong a 15 minute window to get the blueprints." Jaeho explained through the ear piece. "Once he has the blueprints he's going to need a quick escape which is where you guys come in. In the construction area, we need you to set up a pulley system for him."

   "At 9:31 I will be there to pick you guys up in a van. Don't be late, if you're late, you get left behind." Kyungil warns everyone.

   You gulp, "Dang... Alright..."

   "The mission starts... Now!"

   You, Sihyoung and DoKyun walk onto the construction sight where you're stopped by a supervisor. Sihyoung whispers to you. "Let DoKyun handle this, he's good at talking to people."

   "Ah I see right."

   A man with a clipboard asks you for your name and won't let you pass. DoKyun puts on a frustrated expression even though he looked nervous only a minute ago. "Yah! Don't you know who we are!? Paul sent us in, didn't you get the memo? Are you people really so unorganized!?"

   You look at Sihyoung. He stays silent as the man fumbles with his clipboard looking through it nervously. "Ah! I'm so sorry, we must have lost it, but if Paul sent you personally he must need you." He steps aside and let's you three pass.

   You keep straight face until you get far from him. "Dang he is good!"

    DoKyun smiles at you and gives a thumbs up.

   "Erm... I think we have a problem..." Yijeong's voice worriedly comes through.

   "What is it, Yijeong?" Kyungil asked.

   "The front doors are locked, I can't get in."

   "What? But I thought that the building was open to the public today?" DoKyun shouted into his ear piece.

   "Oh! Says here that the building is closed for fumigation." Jaeho explained.

    "That means we need someone from the inside to let him in. Iseul, go to the front doors and let him in! Hurry!" Kyungil sighed in frustration.

   "Ah! Okay okay!" You run to the front doors and open them.

    "Thanks!" Yijeong runs in.

    "Yup!"

    Once inside you and Yijeong run to the basement of the building using the stairs. Yijeong has to stop at the bottom to catch his breath. "Ha... I'm not used to this much running..." He pants.

   You pat his back lightly and look around but it's dimly lit. "Is there a light switch in here?"

   Yijeong leans against the wall but falls over his arms flailing and hitting something against the wall, the room suddenly lights up.

   "Ah! What the heck!?"

   "I must've hit the light switch..." He awkwardly stands back up.

   "Well then... Good Job!" You give him a thumbs up.

    He laughs and continues to run to the vault and checks his watch, as the clock hits 9:15 an alarm goes off and the sounds of men can be heard running around upstairs. A couple of men run down the stairs and see you and Yijeong, but he has on a uniform just like them. You look at them but quickly turn away and see Yijeong.

   "It's all clear."  He states and the men nod, running back upstairs.

   You breathe out a sigh of relief and look at the vault. "What do you want me to do?"

    Yijeong punches in some numbers into the keypad and the door to the vault opens. Inside are many cabinets and a table with files and papers covering it.

   You take a slow step inside and look at him for confirmation.

    "Jaeho should have disabled all the sensors. We need to find a file marked BV construction." He tells you.

    "Alright!" You begin to flip through the files. "Ugh, there are so many..."

     Yijeong begins to get frustrated and yells into his mic. "Yah! Jaeho, which cabinet are the blueprints in?"

    You continue to look through more while he waits for an answer.

    "Should be the 005, blue cabinet." Jaeho responds.

    Yijeong looks around. "Ah! found it!"  He runs to the cabinet and opens it, hurriedly looking for the file marked BV construction. "Where is it? Where is it?" He beings panicking.

   "What?! H-hold on..." You look over his shoulders.

   "It's got to be in here somehwere! What... Perhaps..."

   "Oh! I think this is it!" He grabs the file and quickly closes the cabinet.

    "Y-you sure?! Well let's hurry!"

    He grabs your hand and you both begin running upstairs to the top of the building. You finally make it out and see the others in the distance. Yijeong has to stop again and breath. He's doubled over, panting. "Aish... I really hate running!"

   "Haa... I can tell, come on! We're almost there let's go!" You pat his back. From the top of the building you can see Sihyoung and Dokyun waving to you, signaling that the pulley system is set up. You give them the okay sign and Yijeong takes off his uniform revealing a harness underneath. He hooks it onto the wire to zip line. You look at where they are and look at Yijeong. He holds you close as gravity pulls you two down the wire and you head straight for the ground. You grit your teeth not liking this and close your eyes. Sihyoung and Dokyun catch you two before you hit the ground.

   "Oof!" You slowly stand up straight and compose yourself.

   Yijeong quickly unhooks the harness and throws it in the bushes to hide it.

   "You ok?" Dokyun asks you as he helps you.

   "Uh, haha, yeah, I'm fine."

   At 9:31 exactly, a black van with Kyungil at the wheel, pulls in front and everyone piles in. You get in and sigh. Everyone cheers at having completed a successful mission as Kyungil drives them back to the apartment. Once back in the building, Kyungil takes the file from Yijeong and spreads it out on the table. You take a look at the blue print along with everyone else.

   "What is this?" He looks at it confused. "These aren't the blueprints..."

   "What?!" You look at Yijeong.

   "B-but the file was marked BV construction!"

   You run your hands through your hair frustrated, "Then what did we get instead?!"

   "Something's not right here... Jaeho! Check the bug we planted in Paul's office!" Kyungil commands.

   Jaeho types something into his computer. "Pulling up the audio... now..."

   Kyungil turns the dial on the stereo as the sound buzzes in and voices can be heard.

   "Why did the alarm go off?" A man's voice asks.

   "I think that's Paul." Jaeho turns the volume up.

   Everyone remains silent as they continue to listen.

   "I don't know, sir. The men said it was a false alarm, but the door to the vault was wide open." Another man's voice answered.

   "That's probably one of the security guards."

   "Hmm." You nod.

   "Was anything stolen?" Paul's voice asked.

   "Only the BV construction file. Why? Was there anything important in there?" The guard replied.

   "Ah, no. The important files I keep in my home. My dog is a better security system than this lot." You could hear the sneer in Paul's voice.

   "Aish so that's why..." Jaeho groans.

   You puff your cheeks out annoyed then think, "does that mean we have another mission? We have to go to his house and get the file? But that's quite a hassle..."

   "This Paul guy is smarter than we thought..." Kyungil put a finger to his chin and began to think.

   "If we're going to sneak into his house to get the blueprints we're going to have to get him out of the house." Dokyun stated.

   "Ah, that's true...distractions..."

   "How are we going to do that?" Yijeong asked.

   "Hmm well..."

   "Hey, doesn't Paul have a daughter?" Jaeho added.

   "He does? Oh hm..."

   "Oh, yeah. Michelle. What about her?" Dokyun looked curious.

   "She runs a blog, apparently she's a huge fan of kpop." Jaeho showed the blog on his laptop.

   "Haha Kpop? Well okay so what about that?"

   "If there's word that there's a concert in town, she'll beg her daddy to take her." Kyungil's face lit up as if a light bulb in his head.

   "Ahh that's true! But there isn't any upcoming actual concerts...some of you guys are gonna sing then!" Everyone looks at you shocked and confused.

   "Eh?" Sihyoung looks as if he can't believe what you just said.

   "Well look she's a fan of Kpop, but there aren't any concerts in town any time soon, and plus I heard you guys sing and you guys are AMAZING! So you guys could be a "rookie" group and yeah..."

   "But none of us are professional singers, I mean sure Jaeho, Dokyun and I do it a bit in our spare time, but that's just as a hobby." Yijeong looks at the others.

   "Well... I mean when I saw you guys perform you looked pretty professional as you put it- to me."

   "I don't think I have the confidence to sing live... In front of so many people..." Dokyun said nervously.

   "Then we'll make a recording that sounds good and lip sync, think you can do that?" Kyungil asked.

   "Yeah, I could probably play with the audio a bit. Make it sound decent." Jaeho picked up a mic and played with the sound effects on it.

   "Yay! That works!"

   "Jaeho, make a few fan sites and blogs, make it seem like History is the newest rookie group that's quickly gaining popularity." Kyungil ordered.

   "Already on it!" He says, typing away furiously.

   "Hmm impressive~"

   "Dokyun! Yijeong! Jaeho! Practice your vocals! We're going to put on a show." Kyungil clapped his hands excitedly.

   "What should I do? I'm not really much of a singer..." Sihyoung asked.

   "You get the best part, you're going to come up with a rap." The leader put an arm around him.

   "Rapping!?" Sihyoung's eyes widened.

   "Yeah, the ones with the deep voices are almost always the rapper." Kyungil stated.

   "I suppose I could give it a try..." Sihyoung said hesitantly.

   "Alright! If we're going to put on a performance, it's got to be good! We have two days to practice people!" Kyungil told everyone.

   "Two days?! Oh wow that's really a short time..."

   "We don't have a lot of time, but we only have to make it look good enough that they won't get bored and leave." Dokyun stated.

   "That's true!"

   Kyungil suddenly turns to you. "While we're performing, I'm going to need you to sneak into the Johnson residence and find the blueprints. Yijeong and Jaeho will go over the procedure with you, so you know what to do."

   "Ah! Okay!"

   "Do you think it's really going to be ok? Sending her in there all by herself?" Dokyun asked.

   "She'll be fine, she's a tough girl. Besides, I trust her." Kyungil looked at you.

   You bite your lip, "Haa he even said he trusts me...I feel so guilty if he knew..."

   "If we're going to keep Paul and his daughter entertained long enough for Iseul to get the blueprints, we're going to need more than one song and performance." Sihyoung added.

   "Yijeong! Jaeho!" You call.

   "What?" Yijeong turns to you.

   "Can't you see that I'm very busy?" Jaeho sounded almost annoyed.

   "Oops nevermind sorry."

   "You're not busy! You're playing world of Warcraft!" Sihyoung yelled.

   "I'm preparing my mind for the mental battle ahead of us." Jaeho replied lazily.

   You roll your eyes and decide not to bother them anyway.

   "Iseul, are you any good at writing lyrics?" Kyungil asked you.

   "Me?! Uh well I write for fun but I'm not good..."

   "Work with Yijeong, he's good at writing lyrics, maybe you two can come up with a couple of songs."

   "Uh, okay..."

   "This is a lot of work for two days..." Dokyun sighed.

   Everyone begins to look a little stressed.

   "I need to work hard to! Think brain! Think!" You say to yourself.

   "Maybe I can help." A familiar voice says. Everyone turns around and there's IU standing at the door.

   "What!?" Kyungil nearly trips over his own feet.

   "W-when..."

   "You guys left your door open, I thought I'd let myself in." She steps into the room.

   "Why do you want to help us?" Kyungil asked.

   "Since it's taking you so long to complete the other mission I assigned for you, I might as well do something to keep myself busy, plus if I help you out, that means this job gets done faster and the job you were supposed to do for me will get started sooner!" She points an accusing finger at him.

   "What is the mission she asighned them?" You ponder and scrunch your nose trying to see if they told you... "Oh this was the one they said I didn't need to know about."

   Kyungil just looks at her wide-eyed and slowly he nods his head in agreement. "Alright... I guess you can help..."

   She smiles at him and nods.

   You look at her for a sec, "What is she gonna help with?" You wonder.

   "Alright! We have two days to prepare! Let's get to work!" He shouts and everyone goes off in different directions.

   "Uh, okay... Um do you have a theme in mind?" You turn and ask Yijeong.

   "I was thinking of a bad boy theme, since girls go crazy over bad boys." He smiles.

   "Hm that's actually a really good idea."

   You and Yijeong get to work on the lyrics and later you head to the dance studio to check on the others. In the dance studio you find the others minus Kyungil and IU practicing diligently. Perfecting the dance moves and synchronization.

   "Wow that's really impressive!"

   "Oh! Hi, Iseul! How are the lyrics coming along?" Dokyun asked.

   "The lyrics I think are actually great thanks to Yijeong!"

   "Oh, well, I can't take all the credit, I mean I'd like to, but I can't." Yijeong smiled proudly.

   "Hehe but you do a lot of it tho so you know."

   "Have you seen our leader?" Yijeong asked.

   "Kyungil? I think he's practicing outside with IU. They're doing a separate performance after ours." Jaeho replied.

   "He learns quickly so that's why he can do two performances." Sihyoung stated.

   "Impressive."

   "Why don't you go make sure he and IU haven't hurt each other while Yijeong goes over the choreo with us." Jaeho told you.

   "Huh? Uh okay... Hurt each other?"

   "Er... Let's just say that there's a lot of unresolved tension around them." Dokyun side-eyed the others.

   "Um, okay, I'll get going then..." You decide to check on them like the guys said and quietly walk outside, where the night air is a bit cold, but the street lights are really bright almost making a spotlight for the two dancers in the grass. They look completely different from their usual selves, but the atmosphere is magical and somewhat romantic.

   "Wow~ they look amazing... I should leave before I get caught." You turn around and walk away from the scene.

   As the days pass by, everyone continues to work hard. Yijeong shows you how to pick a lock on a door and Jaeho shows you how to disable the security system.

   You stretch after a long session, "Wow, I learned so much in just a few days, more than all those years. I think, and all this is actually pretty helpful to know."

   "Ah, good morning~ I hope I'm not interrupting." Jing pokes her head into the room.

   "Oh! Good Morning Jing!" You wave at her.

   "I heard you guys were performing tomorrow, so I came by to support you!"

   You smile and nod, "These guys are doing awesome!" You throw your hands in the air excitedly.

   She smiles. "That's good!

   "Hey, you two! Come over here and watch us practice!" Sihyoung calls you over.

   Even though you've seen them practice you still can't help yourself from getting excited! "They could seriously be a freaking boy band! Don't you think so Jing?!"

   "Hm! They really are all very talented!" She nods.

   "Ok! Now let's record the song!" Jaeho calls.

   Everyone cools off and begins to head to the recording studio.

 

   You listen in aw and take a look at Jing to see her reaction. She's sitting on the couch hugging her knees and smiling widely. "Wow~! I can't believe how hard they're all working."

   "I know right! They're amazing! They're gonna kill the performance! I mean that in a good way!"

   "Haha! I can't wait!"

   The day of the performance is tense and electric. Yijeong and Sihyoung are sticking their heads through the curtains to peak at the crowd.

   "Wow~! There are so many people here!" Yijeong's mouth hangs open.

   "Really?! Impressive!" There a slight slit between two curtains and you take a peek and... "Wow! There are really a lot of people!"

   "The important part, is Paul here?" Kyungil asks.

   "Oh! Yep! There he is with his daughter, sitting front row!" Sihyoung points to the audience.

   "Oh wow! Perfect!"

   "Good! We're on in 15! Let's get into position!" Kyungil claps his hands.

   You watch as the performing team gets into position.

   "Er... Leader! We have a problem! The sound systems not working!" Jaeho calls.

   "What? You can't be serious!"

   "It's busted or something! The music will play but the audio with our voices won't! There's... something on the computer... What is this? Soda? Yijeong!!" Jaeho turns to the maknae angrily.

   "Soda!? Aish... Well... If you guys can't use your recorded voices that means you guys got to actually sing."

   "But the sound system! Our voices! If we don't put on a good show, everyone will go home! Including Paul." Dokyun looked even more nervous.

   "Guys! You guys are amazing singers! Trust me when I say that! You can even ask Jing!"

   "Ah! Yeah! You can do this! Fighting!" Jing smiled at everyone.

   The others seem unsure, but Kyungil puts his hand out and everyone puts their own over his and shouts. "Fighting!!"

   "You guys will be awesome!" You give them a thumbs up and watch them go. They run onstage... Get into position... And the music starts!

   "Whew~ they're  doing awesome!! They're so into it!"

   "Ah! Iseul! Weren't you supposed to be doing something right now?" Jing asked you.

   "Shoot! Right! I have to go!! Thanks so much for reminding me!! Bye girl!" You rush to the Johnson residence where you use your newly learned skills to sneak in. "Hmm alright..." You slowly walk around trying to find his office where you're pretty sure the file would be. You find his office and quickly walk in and begin to look around, looking through a stack of files but none of them are it!

   "How are you holding up, Iseul?" Dokyun asks into his mic.

   "Aish...well I'm in his office but so far I can't find the file!" You see drawers and begin to look through some drawers but you encounter a locked one. "Ah!"

   "Find it?" He asks.

   "Well I found a locked drawer, but I get a feeling it might be in here I just need to open it."

   "Don't forget the skills that Jaeho and Yijeong taught you! Ah! I gotta get back to performing! I'll check in later!" Dokyun says before turning off his mic and getting back onstage.

   "Okay! I remember thanks!" You use the skills that they taught you and after a bit of struggling finally the drawer opens "Yes!" You open it and see a file. "Please, please let it be the file!" You pray. Several papers fall out and not only is it the file needed to win the case but lots of other evidence proving that Paul Johnson is a criminal. "Haha just perfect!" You grab the papers and quickly stack them together and grab the file and close the drawer and make it look like there wasn't anything done to his precious office and run out of his house. You make it back just in time for the end of their performance. You rest your back against the wall and catch your breathe.

   After their performance Kyungil has to hurry backstage and get changed for his performance with IU. A few minutes later he comes out dressed as the mad hatter in a purple suit and top hat with crazy looking curly hair sticking out from the sides. His face is covered in makeup. Once the music starts he gets into position and waits.

   Your jaw drops as the performance begins.

   "Wow~! They're... Amazing!" Jing beams.

   "Iseul! Kyungil and IU have another performance in 15 minutes, we need you to keep the files safe in the vault in our apartment!" Jaeho tells you.

   "Ah alright! I'll get going then!" You head to the apartment and secure the files in the vault. "Haa... I sigh, I should probably go back? Right..."

   " ...bzzz... Iseul?...bzzz... We have a problem!" Jing's voice buzzes into your earpiece.

   "Jing?! What is it?!"

   "You need to hurry back!" She tells you.

   "Ah! Alright alright! I'm coming!" You sprint back to the concert hall. "What's...the..,problem?" As soon as you reached the concert hall you noticed police cars surrounding the building and Fx taking the members of History into custody. IU and Jing are amongst the crowd trying to convince the police to release them.

   "What's going on?!"

   "We're finally taking these thieves into custody." Victoria says as she pushes Jaeho into the police car. His hands handcuffed behind his back.

   "Huh?! With what evidence?!"

   "We have them on camera the day the BV construction building was broken into and the files were stolen." Luna states.

   "Uh... Guys but wait! Wait a minute!"

   "You were on the tape too, but don't worry, we explained to the police that you're with us." Sulli added.

   "But guys wait listen for a second will you!"

   "Thanks for all your help! We couldn't have done this without you!" Amber gave you a thumbs up.

   "Aish honestly these guys aren't the ones you should be arresting! Will you listen to me!?"

   Jing runs up to them. "Iseul...? Is this true?"

   "J-Jing...I'm sorry, but look I'm trying to help you guys okay?" You whisper to her. "These guys shouldn't be arrested... We have another criminal right? Paul... I have found more than just the file as evidence but a lot more!"

   Jing looks at you like she can't believe a word and turns away.

   "Jing! I promise you! I swear that I really found the evidence! I'm trying to help!"

   She runs up to the police car as Sihyoug is being pushed in.

   "Hey, don't worry about me. Everything's going to be ok. I promise." Sihyoung smiles at her as he pushed into the car next to Kyungil.

   "Ugh! I have to get those file and finish this myself then... Everything will be okay...."

   The rest of the members get shoved in as well and the police cars drive away. Jing turns to IU.

   "We have to do something! We have to help them!"

   You turn around and begin to race back to where the files and papers are.

   "Iseul! Where do you think you're going!?" IU stops you.

   "Gonna make sure the guys are proven innocent and Paul is the one charged guilty."

   "You might be able to prove that Paul is guilty but that won't help the guys! They'll still be arrested for theft!" IU tells you. "And if they find out that you have that file, they'll arrest you for theft too!" IU

   "...You're right... Ugh...."

   "The fact that you're trying to help proves that you're not as much of a traitor as I thought you were." IU looks down at you.

   You bite your lip. "I'm sorry..."

   "Hey, it's going to be ok... If I had a penny for every time I've had to save Kyungil from a sticky situation... Well, then I wouldn't need to hire him for... Well you know..." She smiles shyly.

   "Actually I don't know about your mission, they didn't tell me about that one."

   "Figures, that guy is really secretive... It doesn't matter." She shakes her head. "What matters now is that we go save the boys."

   "But how?!" You ask frustrated.

   "What can we do? We don't have as much experience as they do with this kind of stuff..." Jing looks at IU, worried and nervous.

   "...it's the police place, so, I could...."

   "You can't go in disguised as an officer, they'll recognize you." IU smirks. "I have a plan..."

   All three of you gear up and head to the police station where you plan on breaking the boys out. IU is distracting the officer at the front desk while you and Jing sneak into one of the vents. It's cramped, cold and reeks of sweat, but eventually you get through the maze like structure and find yourselves above the prison cell where the others are being held.

   "Okay....ah I see them!" You whisper.

   Dokyun hears your voice and looks up. "Oh! Isuel, I'm so glad to see you!"

   "Haa I'm sorry you guys got in this mess! We're gonna break you out!"

   You and Jing jump down from the vent into the cell they're being held in and DoKyun runs up to hug you.

   "Don't talk to her she's a traitor." Yijeong sneers.

   "Yijeong I'm sorry, I didn't want you guys to end up here!"

   "I agree with you, I feel betrayed, but even I can tell that she's had a change of heart." Jaeho looks at you sympathetically.

   You sigh, "I'm really sorry but first let's get you out of here!"

   "Well, it's up to the leader to decide if we can trust her again." Sihyoung states and everyone turns to Kyungil who looks at the both of you intensely. You look back at him, but then look down feeling upset you broke his trust, you wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't trust you anymore. Suddenly he smiles.

   "Let's get out of here."

   You look at him in shock but quickly recover yourself, "Right!"

   "But with this many people, there's no way we can make it back through the vents." Jing looks at them.

   "We're going to need another way out." Yijeong states.

   "Hmm... " You look around, trying to see another escape.

   Kyungil smirks. "I have a plan."

   "You do?! Well great!"

   As a guard is passing by the hallway, you and Jing pretend to be stuck behind the bars, begging for help. "Help! Sir!"

   "Officer! Officer! There's been some mistake!" Jing cries.

   You nod furiously looking scared.

   "What's going on here? How did you two innocent girls get stuck in there?" The officer looks at you two.

   "Ah! Please help sir!"

   "It was History, officer. They escaped and locked us in here." She pouts.

   You look at him with wide eyes.

   "Well don't worry, I'll get you out of there and capture those crooks again." He grabs his keys and begins to unlock the door.

   Kyungil, who was hiding under the bed, suddenly grabs him by the collar and pulls him forward, he hits his head against the metal bars, knocking him out. Kyungil then grabs the keys from him. Letting the rest of the members out. They then drag the officer's body into the cell and lock it behind them, hanging the keys just out of arms reach. You high five Jing and race back out. Everyone starts running towards the exit where they see IU waiting with her car. It's just a short distance before they're home free. As soon as you reach the car however, you're surrounded by police officers again and Fx are blocking your path.

   "What?!"

   You find yourself sitting in an interrogation room sitting in between Jing and Dokyun while the others fidget slightly in their seats. The members of Fx are sitting across a table from you all looking either upset or disappointed. You bite your lip and look down.

   "How could you, Iseul? I thought that you were on our side." Victoria asks you.

   "I..." You stop, you don't even know what to say.

   "You knew that we've been trying to capture these crooks for years and as soon as we have them you try to break them out?" Luna looks at you, confused.

   "You know that we could throw you in jail along with them for this kind of act!" Krystal glares.

   "B-but... I..."

   "Hey! We're not the bad guys here. We work around the law to get things done that the police can't do. Sure we steal things and lie, but only to those who have stolen and lied to hurt others. We defend innocent people who can't defend themselves and are living on very little already." Kyungil stands up.

   "See! And they actually do help those who are innocent! It's the truth! We found evidence to prove innocent of someone who was put to guilt and if it weren't for these guys, no one would've known and the innocent would've been falsely accused!"

   "Our friend Jing here, her father got hurt and now he can't work. If he loses the case against BV construction, they won't have enough money to keep themselves afloat." Dokyun adds.

   "I think we all know that the head of BV construction is no saint. You've tried arresting him before for polluting nearby wildlife, but just like us he's always eluded you." Sihyoung mentions.

   "Unlike us however, he hurts people to get what he wants and doesn't care who he steps on to get ahead. Men like this need to be put away!" Jaeho says.

   "It's unfortunate that the ones who deserve to be put in jail most, are above the law, just because they have money and power." Yijeong mutters.

   You nod furiously and look at Jing. The girls all look at each other questioning.

   "They do have a point..." Amber states.

   "I don't think they're the bad guys here... I think we are..." Sulli looks down, ashamed.

   You watch, waiting to see what they're gonna decide.

   "Ok, fine! You are right about some things. But that doesn't mean that we can just Paul behind bars." Krystal says.

   "Like you guys, we need evidence of criminal activity to put him away." Victoria crosses her arms.

   "And we have evidence! A lot of it!"

   "But we can't use it unless we have an excuse for having it... Otherwise we'll be arrested for theft." Dokyun looks down.

   "We'll do what we can, but we'll need your help. In exchange, we won't put all of you in jail." Luna smiles.

   "Alright, here's what we're gonna do." Kyungil pulls everyone into a huddle to discuss the plan. "The trial is tomorrow and Paul is going there with all his false evidence against Jing's father."

   We all nod.

   "What we need to do is throw him off his game, he thinks he's going to win this trial so he's going to be confident and arrogant."

   "Just like Yijeong." Jaeho chuckles.

   "Hey!" Yijeong looks at him, offended.

   "Hehe okay."

   "We're going to put as many distractions in his path as possible, make him late to the trial and make him lose all his confidence." Kyungil states.

   "Wreck his coffee machine and reset his alarm clock..." Jaeho smiles.

   "He 'loses' his wallet and his car keys so he has to take the bus." Yijeong makes quotation fingers around the word loses.

   "Get stuck in traffic and get pulled over by the police." Dokyun adds.

   Your eyes widen... "wow these guys are good." You smile.

   "What? So he loses all his confidence? How's that going to help us win the trial?" Luna asks.

   "Confidence is half of every battle." Kyungil states as if it's so obvious.

   "Yeah, how do you think Kyungil wins most of our arguments?" IU asks.

   "So everyone knows the plan?" Kyungil looks around the room.

   We all nod.

   "Good! Let's go!"

   We all get up and follow.

   The day of the trial is here and from the rooftop of the courthouse you can see into Paul's house.

   "Okay... Let's see how the plan goes."

   Paul wakes up groggy and tired, he takes a look at his clock and almost screams when he realizes that he's woken up late. You can hear Jaeho chuckling into his mic.

   "Haha! Well next in place is his morning coffee..."

   He walks into the kitchen, grabs a mug and pours himself some coffee, he immediately spits it out. He looks around angrily as if he was being pranked. You burst into laughter and continue to watch but hide alittle more so he won't see. He gathers his papers into his suitcase and hurriedly gets ready, putting on his suit and not even bothering to shower or wash up.

   "Eww man haha next 'losing" your wallet and car keys hehe."

   Yijeong, disguised as the paper boy bumps into him on his way out, making him spill his papers and Yijeong's fake newspapers. He angrily yells at Yijeong while they both try to gather the papers, when he's not paying attention Yijeong quickly pulls his wallet and car keys out of his pocket.

   "Way to go Yijeong! Haha." You say to yourself smiling.

   Yijeong smiles and tips his hat towards you as Paul walks to his car and checks his pockets only to find nothing and scream angrily.

   "Ahahahaha this guy really is pretty stupid tho..."

   He stomps back to his house, pushing Yijeong out of the way and grabs a second pair of car keys.

   "Ugh great, he had a second pair of course he would...well traffic? Lord please let there be a bunch of traffic!"

   He gets onto the road and angrily hits his steering wheel when he sees how many cars are stopped on the road. Up ahead the Fx girls are directing traffic slowly to cause a buildup on the road.

   "Haha! Yes! Alright let's keep on seeing how things will go... Things will be successful for sure!"

   Frustrated he sighs and gets out of his car deciding to walk instead.

   "Duh f?! My gawd this guy..."

   Kyungil and IU are sitting at a table in front of a cafe chatting idly as Paul passes by.

   "Remember that mission that you sent me on a few days back?" Kyungil asks IU over a cup of coffee.

   "You mean the one you never got to?" She turns away looking upset.

   "Actually... I did get to it..." He leans back a pulls something out his pocket, which looks like a ring case. IU gasps as he gets down on one knee and...

   "IU, will you marry me?" He asks. A crowd surrounds them in awe and Paul is pushed aside and can't get through.

   "Wow on the job and getting his own thing done no wonder he's the leader."

   Paul eventually gets through only to get in the middle of a fist fight between DoKyun and Sihyoung.

   "Please stop fighting!" Jing screams as she and a crowd gather again making Paul even more frustrated.

   "Haha! Impressive impressive you go guys!"

   As soon as Paul gets through they stop fighting and shake hands while laughing. Jing smiles and waves towards you. You wave back and continue to keep an eye on Paul. Everyone then begins to move and blends into the crowd as people start entering the courthouse. Kyungil gives you the signal to move in as well. You nod and follow the others and enter with the guys. Jing is with her mother since her father is still in the hospital, and they both stand as Paul walks in tired and disheveled. You smirk, "he looks like a mess." You turn back around and face the front. The judge walks in and sees Paul and looks very worried about his health. The trial is a bit lengthy and boring but when it's time to call witnesses to the stand. Kyungil acts as the attorney and calls Paul to the stand. We all wait for him to get on the stand and listen.

   "So... You claim that the defendant is at fault because he was drinking on the job, is that correct?" Kyungil asks him. We wait for his answer.

   "Yes, there were beer bottles at the scene of the accident and his breath reeked of alcohol." Paul states as calmly as he can. You see Jing visibly stiffen and look at him angrily. You shoot her a smile to stay calm and control her emotions. She takes a deep breath and Sihyoung pats her on the head.

   "So you don't find this implausible since he had been sober for years?" Kyungil continues.

   "We all tend to go back to bad habits every once in awhile."Paul states casually.

   "I see, do you have any bad habits, Mr. Johnson?" Kyungil turns to the audience. You hide your smirk and look back at Paul with a poker face.

   "I don't see what that has to do with the trial, but I suppose my smoking could be considered a bad habit..." You just keep listening.

   "Smoking? Really? You wouldn't consider illegal gambling or pollution a bad habit?" Kyungil turns back to him.

   "Ooh~ hit him!" You think to yourself.

   Paul stutters. "I have never done those things!" You control yourself from rolling your eyes and just continue to watch. "Do you have evidence that I have ever done those things!?"

   "Do you have evidence that Jing's father was drinking on the job and that it wasn't faulty machinery and unsafe work conditions that caused the accident!?" Kyungil nearly shouts. We all wait, waiting for his so called evidence. Paul stumbles a bit before he grabs his suitcase.

   "I have evidence and all the paper work to show that the platform was stable in here!" We wait and watch as he takes out the papers. He looks at them a bit and then looks pale.

   "Is there a problem?"Kyungil smiles knowingly. "Hmm?"

   "What's up with the guy? If he's pale it's probably a good thing for us..." You think to yourself.

   Paul flashes back to this morning when he bumped into Yijeong and remembers papers flying about. What he doesn't know is that Yijeong switched the papers in his suitcase with the files that were stolen from his house. He just stands there looking dazed.

   "I... I... Plead guilty..." He sighs defeated.

   Your eyes widen, he said it himself. Everyone in the courtroom cheers and celebrates. Jing runs up to you to hug you and thank you.

   "Haha congrats girlie! Why you thanking me? Haha! Thank the bunch of geniuses!"

   "You all did so much! I don't know how to repay you!" Jing is on the verge of tears.

   "Repay?! Don't even think about something like that! Haha!"

   "Let's all celebrate with beef lo mein!" Kyungil laughs.

   "Haha! Wait...we have to go back to that place haha! My first mission!"

   "Nuh uh! There's no way I'm going back there!" Yijeong pouts.

   "Exactly! I don't wanna!" You whine.

   "Get your noodles from someplace else!" Sihyoung gently pushes the leader.

   "Yeah! Where there aren't people tying to kill us!" Dokyun tells him.

   You nod furiously and refuse to go there again.

   "Fine, fine, where should we go instead?" Kyungil asks.

   "There is this new restaurant  that I'm sponsoring." IU states.

   "Ooh! Let's go there then!"

   "Yay!" Jing laughs. Everyone heads to the restaurant to celebrate!

   "Delicious! Right Jing!"

   "Hm! So good!"

   After a while we finish eating.

   "Whoo! I'm stuffed!" Jaeho burps.

   "Same! Thank you for the amazing food!"

   "And thank you for helping us put away a bad guy! The real bad guy!" Victoria smiles.

   You smile.

   "To Iseul!" Kyungil raises his glass.

   "To Iseul!" Everyone cheers. You blush at that. Everyone clinks their glasses together and liquid spills everywhere.

   "Yah! Yijeong! How many times are you going to spill soda on my things!?" Jaeho yells.

   "Everyone spilled!" Yijeong whines.

   "Haha honestly you guys."

   The next day you wake up in the same room in the apartment building of History's HQ. The building is suspiciously quiet.

   "Hm?" You slowly get up and freshen up and walk out of your room.

   The living room is dark with the lights off and the shades pulled down.

   "What the?! Hello?"

   The lights flash on and confetti is thrown into the air as everyone cheers. Standing in front of you is History, Fx, IU and Jing holding a cake that says congratulations.

   "Huh?! What is all of this?! Congratulations..." You read the cake, "What's that for?"

   "You are officially an honorary member of History!" Kyungil declares.

   "And... An honorary member of Fx!" Victoria adds.

   "W-what?! Really!? Omg, omg! Thank you! I feel so honored!!"

   "This means that you can borrow police files should we ever need them!" Jaeho mentions.

   "This means that you can keep History in line should they even think about breaking the law again." Luna glares at him.

   "Haha! Okay, okay! I'll make sure!"

   "Enough talking! Let's eat some cake!" IU slices into the large cake and hands you the first slice.

   "Yay!"

   Suddenly the bell to the apartment rings.

   "Hm? Who could that be?" Kyungil looks toward the door.

   "I'll get it!" You walk to the door and open it. Standing outside the door is a very handsome man. "Hello! Um..."

   "Close the door!" IU yells.

   "What?! But there's someone out here!"

   "I know that! Now close it!" She yells again.

   "Hey... Is that anyway to talk to your ex?" The man smiles slightly. IU just glares at him.

   "I'll, uh, leave you two?"

   "No! He should leave!" IU points at the man.

   But before you can close the door, he walks in and sits on the couch near Jing. You look over at Jing. She looks at him and seems very uncomfortable.

   "Uh, hey Jing! Let's get some, uh, forks from the kitchen, there doesn't seem to be enough here! C'mon!"

   "Er... Ok!" She quickly gets up and follows you to the kitchen.

   "Sorry you just seemed uncomfortable around the guy so ya..."

   "There's something very creepy about him. I think I understand why IU is so mad."

   "Yeah, that's true..."

   "I told you it's over!" You two hear IU scream and run out to see IU slam the door shut as she leaves and the man covered in cake frosting. You wince when she turns around and glares at you.

   "Maybe we should just go out and get some ice cream..." Kyungil says hesitantly.

   You watch as IU is looking around pissed and walks out the door then looking back at you waiting for you.

   "Should we...?" Jing looks at you.

   "Um... Well." You look at back at IU and she's still glaring at the door.

   "Come on, girls. I think this is an issue for women only." Victoria gets up and the F(x) girls follow IU out as the boys stay sitting.

   "I guess we should go too then Jing..."

   "R-right." She exchanges glances with the man as you two walk out.

   The walk is quiet.

   "Um... IU? Who was that?" Luna asks.

   You look at IU and she scrunches her nose.

   "He's an ex-boyfriend that got into some trouble and now..."

   Now? You want to ask but are too afraid.

   "I guess he's back and he wants to get back together but I'm with Kyungil now and I couldn't be happier."

   You smile, "Have you told him you moved on and are with someone else?"

   "Knowing him that wouldn't have changed his mind... He's stubborn and bull-headed and...."

   "At least we know you have a type." Krystal jokes.

   You smirk, Krystal's right about that.

   "What can we do to help?" Luna asks.

   "I'd like to shoot him in the foot or taze him." IU says all too seriously.

   Your eyes widen, "Uh, IU isn't that a bit...?"

   "He deserves it after what he did to me!"

   "I-I'm sorry..."

   "You said something about trouble... What kind of trouble did he get into?" Victoria asks.

   You nod and look at IU.

   "He was into illegal drug trafficking. I didn't know about it at the time but once I found out about it, he left me stranded on an island in Hawaii!"

   "What?!! How could he do that?!! And illegal drug trafficking huh..."

   "He should be arrested for it, but you have to get caught selling or buying it."

   "Hmm, do you know where he would be doing that kind of thing?"

   "I'm not even sure if he still does it, I haven't seen him in years."

   "Ah, I see... Then I wonder why after all these years he decided to come back."

   "Think he's turned over a new leaf?" Sulli smiles, looking hopeful.

   IU scoffs. "I doubt it."

   "Hmm, well then, there has to be a reason then if it's been years since you've met."

   "Think we should head back and ask him ourselves?" Amber asks.

   "Hm if we even asked he may or may not tell the truth." You mention.

   "It can't hurt to try, right?" Sulli smiles.

   "True I guess we could ask then it's worth a try."

   All the girls head back and inside the apartment, the man is using a towel to get the rest of the frosting out of his ear.

He notices us, but has a poker face on.

   "Ah! Welcome back!" He gets up to personally speak to IU. "I just talked to the guys and I am so sorry! I didn't realize that you were engaged!"

   "You're sorry...?"

   You raise your eyebrow in surprise but stay quiet.

   "Yes, I know that you'll probably never forgive me, but I want you to know that I am truly very sorry!"

   IU stays silent and just stares at him in surprise. You nudge IU so she can snap out of it and say something.

   "Wh-why are you back in town?" She asks, stuttering as she com

   "Oh! Yes! Well, I came to see you!" He smiles.

   "Me?" IU looks up at him.

   "Yes! I really do want to make things right between us!"

   You look at the other girls. They seem to feel sympathy for him, but Jing still seems a little on edge. You look at Jing confused.

   "Oh! Forgive me! I haven't properly introduce myself yet!" He takes your hand and kisses it and you notice DoKyun stiffen a bit in his seat. "My name is Dongwook. Pleasure to meet you."

   "Ah! U-um, nice to m-meet you!" You take your hand away and bow. You take a look at DoKyun. He looks away trying to hide his emotions.

   "Well, I have some business elsewhere, but I'll see you all later!" Dongwook waves as he leaves.

   You look at him confused.

   "I really don't like that guy." Sihyoung crosses his arms and frowns.

   "I can't believe you dated." Kyungil says to IU.

   You take a look at Jing again to see if she's okay, "Jing are you alright?"

   "Ah, yeah, I'm fine, really, I am..." She tries to smile to assure you but it's a nervous smile.

   You gently pat her back, "hmm that guy is... Weird..."

   Later that day...

   "Hey, we're out of noodles, does someone wanna go out and pick some up?" Kyungil asks.

   "Do you want me to go? I can go get some." You ask.

   "Would you? That'd be great!"

   "Yup! Okay I'll get going then!"

   "Wait! I'll come with you!" Dokyun runs up to you.

   "Ah! Okay let's go!" You two head to the market, with a long list of items because before you left, suddenly the other members needed other things too. "Honestly I only volunteered to get noodles those dumbos." You complain.

    DoKyun laughs. "Hey, at least this gives us a chance to spend some time together."

    You look at him and smile, "Well, that's true." You laugh. Suddenly you bump into someone.

    "Oh! So sorry, I- oh! Hey! I remember you two from yesterday!" You hear Dongwook's voice.

    "Oh! I'm sorry too! And uh, yeah I remember you too."

    "What a coincidence meeting you here! What are you doing?"

    "Um just heading to the market to get food..."

    "Oh yeah? Me too! Let's shop together!"

    "Wha-?! Um..." You look over at DoKyun.

    "I suppose if it's alright with Iseul..." Dokyun smiles nervously.

    "Ah! Iseul is it? Great!" Dongwook smiles at you.

    "Ah, okay then..." As you three are browsing through the aisles...

   Dongwook looked between the two of you. "So... Are you two... An item?" He asked.

   "Item?" You look at him trying to get what he just asked. Then your eyes widen realizing what he meant. "No, no! Of course not!"

   "Right! We're just friends!" Dokyun waved his hands and blushed.

   Dongwook smiled. "Really!? Then that means you're available right?"

   "Huh? Uh, I guess..." You look at him confused but turn back to getting the rest of the items on the list.

   Dongwook laughs. "Ah, you guys are great!"

   You take the last thing on the list and pay for the items.

   "Well it was great shopping with you! See ya later!" Dongwook waves as he walks off.

   You just wave, turn and begin to walk back.

   "I really don't like that guy..." Dokyun mumbled.

   "Haa, well he's a bit... Different? Is that the word?"

   "He's a bit touched in the head, if you ask me..." Dokyun joked.

   "Hehe touched in the head? Well I guess yeah..."

   Once you get back you find Jing and Sihyoung preparing dinner. "Ah! Did you get the noodles?" Jing asks.

   "Yup! We got noodles AND the rest of the stuff you guys wanted us to get."

   "Yeah! Thanks Iseul!" Jaeho took some of the bags from you.

   "Haha your welcome!"

   "I needed new batteries for my game! Thanks!" Yijeong smiled as he ran up to you.

   "You're welcome." You roll your eyes and hand him the battery pack.

   "Where's Kyungil?" Dokyun looked around to see their leader missing.

   "Ah, he and IU are busy planning their wedding." Jaeho said.

   "Ah, okay!"

   "Yeah, it's so gross to watch. They're so lovey dovey." Yijeong made a face.

   You roll your eyes again, "Or maybe you're just jealous that you're still single."

   "I am not! I'm really popular! I could get any girl!" Yijeong whined.

   "Psh really? You're popular puh-lease!"

   Jing laughs as she stirs the noodles. "The pastas ready!"

   "Yay!!"

   "Let's eat!" Jaeho shouts.

   "Thank you for the food!" Dokyun says as he takes a pair of chopsticks.

   "Thank you for the food~" You say and take a bite of the pasta. "Yummy~"

   "It's good isn't it! Sihyoung is a really good cook!" Jing smiled widely.

   "Ah, I didn't do much..." Sihyoung rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

   You look between the two and smirk, "They'd be a cute couple honestly why aren't they a couple yet?" You think to yourself.

   After the meal everyone cleans up and Jing and Sihyoung start heading out.

   "Where are those two going?" You wonder.

   DoKyun thinks the same thing and asks them. "Where are you going?"

   "Ah, Sihyoung and I are going to the gym to train, would you like to join us?" Jing smiled.

   "It's usually pretty empty around this time of day so all the supplies are available and it's quiet." Sihyoung explained.

   "Naw you two can go I don't wanna." You sit on the couch lazily.

   "Haha! You could actually work out with us and not sit around all day!" Jing laughs.

   You just look at her, "Naw, I prefer to sit around all day."

   "Ha... Alright!" She sighs and they leave and close the door behind them.

   You turn on the tv and just stare at it.

   "So!" Dokyun hops onto the couch next to you. "What are we watching?"

   "Haha, I don't know wanna watch a movie?"

   "Sure!"

   You look at some movies, "wanna watch an old one? We could watch The Breakfast Club?"

   "Ok! Sounds good!"

   "Okay!" You put the DVD in and sit beside DoKyun and the movie begins. Halfway through the movie DoKyun yawns and puts his arm around you.

   You look over and smile, "Sleepy?"

   "Maybe a little.. Are you?"

   You shrug and you're about to say no when you yawn, "Eh well, maybe haha."

   He smiles. "Well, you can always rest your head on my shoulder."

   "Wha, haha okay." You laugh and just rest your head on his shoulder and continue to watch the movie until your eyelids become heavy and you fall asleep.

   "Oh! She must have been really tired." Dokyun whispers when he looks over and sees you sleeping. He chuckles as he picks you up and carries you to your room. He tucks you in and turns off the lights before closing your door quietly.

*the next morning*

   You slowly wake up and look around, "what the? When did I get here?" You look around, stretch and get ready for the day. Sitting at the table in the kitchen is a seething Sihyoung. He looks even angrier than when DoKyun interrupted his date. You look at Sihyoung, "uh you okay?"

   Sihyoung slams his fist on the table and stands up. "No! No I am not ok! You wanna know why? Dongwook was there! That son of a-! He was at the gym when Jing and I got there and he had the nerve to-!"

   "Whoa Sihyoung!! Wait what did you say?! Dongwook was there?! What did he do?"

   "He hurt her! He hurt Jing!" He paced in front of the table angrily.

   "W-what?!!! Where is she?! How?! Why?!!"

   "I don't know if he was flirting or trying to intimidate her or... But he grabbed her and she pushed him away and... He hit her." Sihyoung said the last part quietly as if it hurt to remember.

   "Why he!! Where is she?! Is she badly hurt!?"

   "I'm ok... It's just a bruise..." Jing is standing at the door with a large purple bruise on her arm.

   Your eyes widen. "Ugh, Jing did put some cream on that? Do you even see the size of that thing it's not okay!"

   Sihyoung runs up to her. "You should really get that looked at!"

   "It's fine, really..." She tries to push him away.

   You frown, "Jing, it's not fine, he can't just hit you like that who does he think he is!?"

   "He's... Actually a relative..." She said quietly.

   You just stare at her. "What.... Why didn't you tell us?"

   "I wasn't sure if I should have or not... But, he's a distant cousin, really distant..." She explained.

   "Was that why you were always uncomfortable around him?"

   "Yeah... Every time he came to family reunions or get togethers would always... Well he's always been a little violent." She looks down. You scrunch your nose up in disgust. "Which is why I can handle it, I'm used to it."

   "B-but that doesn't mean you should let him just do that!! No matter if he's family or not that is no way to treat someone and you shouldn't let it go saying you're used to it."

   "The next time I see him... I'll make sure he never hurts you again!" Sihyoung says threateningly.

   "You can't hurt him! He's the son of a governor, he's got diplomatic immunity or something like that..." Jing tries to calm him down.

   "You're joking... Ugh!"

   "Please don't tell the others about him... I'm afraid they'll do something... Drastic..." Jing bites her lip.

   "But Jing..." You sigh, "Fine, this time I'll keep it a secret! But, if something happens again, I won't stay quiet about it got it!"

   "Thank you..." She sighs with relief and Sihyoung walks her into the bathroom to treat her bruise.

   "Ugh honestly..." You walk into the kitchen and make some tea for yourself.

   "Hey, everything alright?" Kyungil walks into the kitchen and pours himself some coffee.

   "Hm, oh good morning! And, yeah, everything's fine."

   "Really?" He raises an eyebrow. "Because I can tell when you're lying to me."

   You glare at him, "Honestly..." You finish drinking your tea and walk past him, ignoring him.

   "If you don't want to tell me the truth, fine, just tell me, does it involve Dongwook and the bruise on Jing's arm?" Kyungil asks.

   You pause, "God dang, he's fast. She told me not to tell them what do I do? He'll figure out anyway...

" You think to yourself.

   "I like to know what's going on in my team, Iseul. You are part of my team." Kyungil states.

   You nod, "I'm sorry but I promised Jing..."

   "Ah, I understand..."

   "I would tell you, I really would but can't I'm sorry."

   "Right... Well, if it's come down to it, I suppose I could always ask Dongwook." He mutters.

   "Well..." You just shrug, "I don't know what else to say."

   Kyungil sighs. "I trust you to keep my team safe. You're also part of my team so I'll trust you to know what you're doing."

   You nod, "Thank you, I will keep everyone safe."

   He pats you on the back and leaves.

   "Phew~ maybe I should have a talk with that Dongwook dude."

   "Hey, Iseul, there's this new cafe near that restaurant that IU took us to, do you wanna check it out?" Dokyun asks you.

   "Hm? Ah sure!" You two head out and on your way you meet Amber and Sulli.

   "Oh! Hey guys! Are you two out on a date?" Amber asks.

   "What the? What makes you think that?"

   "Oh, sorry, we just thought.. You two seemed really close... That's all." Sulli states quietly.

   "No, we're just friends." You say. "What's with everyone asking us that?" You think to yourself.

   "Anyway, where you heading?" Amber asks, changing the subject.

   "A cafe!"

   "Ooh! Can we come?" Sulli smiles, excitedly.

   "Hm, sure if you want." You shrug, "Is that okay with you, DoKyun?"

   "Of course! The more the merrier, right?" Dokyun smiles.

   "Right! Well let's get going then!"

   The four of you find a nice table inside and wait for your order.

   "So, what were you doing before we ran into you?" Dokyun asks the girls.

   "Oh, Amber and I just came back from our tech guy to fix the memory wiper. Now it should work without the side effects." Sulli explains.

   "Oh, that's good then."

   "Yeah, but it's not like we've had to use it that much." Amber adds.

   "Well...that's true I'm sure you might use it at some point."

   "What's this I hear about a memory wiper?" Dongwook approaches your table.

   "Holy!! How..." You glare at him, annoyed.

   "Is this some kind of special police thing?" He picks up the memory wiper.

   "Haa, put that down will you!"

   Amber takes it back. "Don't mess with things you don't know about."

   "What are you doing here anyway?"

   "Oh, just saw you guys and wanted to catch up." He smiled.

   "Right..." You turn away.

   "Oh, what's the matter? Don't like me anymore?" He asks, sounding hurt.

   You take a look at him, then turn back around.

   "Why don't we take our drinks to go?" Amber suggests.

   "Yeah, I'd like that." The drinks arrive and all four of you go, leaving Dongwook behind. You sip your drink and sigh.

   "Is there something about that guy that annoys you?" Sulli asks.

   "Hm? Ah...nothing."

   "There is something about him that doesn't seem right..." Amber hums thoughtfully. You nod in agreement.

   "Well we should head back, see ya guys later~" Dokyun waves to the girls.

   "Yeah, bye~!" Sulli waves back.

   "Bye~" You wave and walk your separate ways.

Jing: guys! Guys!

??

Jing: Sihyoung! He's been arrested!

What?! Why?!

Jing: we ran into Dongwook again and he started talking to him and the next thing I knew Sihyoung punched him and the police took him away!

What the heck?! That Dongwook...I'm gonna go talk to him now! I growl annoyed.

Jing: what are you going to say to him?

Ugh! Look we seemed to keep having some sort of problem when he's around and whenever we go outside somehow he seems to end up being around us and happen to meet us I don't like it!

Jing: there's not much we can do since he's the son of a governor, believe me I've tried.

Oh my god!!! Stupid statuses!!!!

Well what can we do about Sihyoung then?

Kyungil: let's talk to the Fx girls, maybe they can do something.

Right!

Everyone heads to the police station and you see Sihyoung sitting in one of the cells.

Where are the girls?

Kyungil: is Fx here?

He asks the officer in charge.

Officer: they've been deployed to china for a special mission.

Jing: china!?

China?! What!! Ugh we just saw then today. Ugh!

Jaeho: they must have left recently... What do we do now?

Hm well... Can we talk to Sihyoung to find out exactly why he hit Dongwook?

Jing: Sihyoung!

Sihyoung: oh! What are you doing here?

You're an idiot I roll my eyes.

Sihyoung: hehe. Yeah I am. Are you here to help me out?

Well...not necessarily but why did you hit Dongwook?

Sihyoung sighs.

Sihyoung: if you had been there... If you had seen the smirk on his face after he looked at the bruise on Jing's arm... You would have done the same.

Haa... Well that doesn't help but your right I probably would've hit him too but that won't help how are we gonna get you out now?!

How long is your jail time it shouldn't be too long you only punched him right?

Sihyoung: no, not long. Only a few months, but I'd rather not be in here alone, so if you could find Dongwook and arrest him too, so I could strangle him...

Sihyoung!! Your not helping! My gawd okay okay...well you'll be in here until we can figure out a way to get you out.

Jing: I'll stay with here until something can be done.

You sure? Wait can she even stay here? But be safe and be careful!

Kyungil: let's get back and figure something out...

Okay be safe Jing.

Jing: I will.

Back at the apartment Kyungil, Yijeong, and Jaeho start drawing up plans and talking.

DoKyun hands you a cup of tea.

DoKyun: you feeling ok?

Haa yeah just annoyed? Confused? Something like that hehe, I take the cup of tea thanks.

DoKyun: don't worry about Sihyoung. He can take care of himself.

DoKyun: so what do you think should be done? Should Dongwook be arrested? Will that fix everything?

Well I'm

Not sure Jing said herself he is in a high position thanks to his dad, so they can easily take him out of jail...

Kyungil: so to bring him down, we've got to take away his status...

Take away his status?! Is that even possible?

Kyungil: maybe we can get him to give up his diplomatic immunity.

He himself give it up?? What makes you think he'd do that?

Jaeho: maybe if he thought that jail was safer than outside of it.

Yijeong: he was part of a drug ring, right? Those guys can get pretty scary when they don't get their money.

Ooh true~

Kyungil: then let's contact his old drug trafficking partners.

How? Do you know who they are?

Kyungil: IU gave me their contact info.

Ah I see.

Yijeong: where is IU by the way?

Kyungil: she's been stressing out over wedding preparations so I told her to go home and rest.

I nod just the thought of a wedding itself sounds stressful I think to myself.

Kyungil: so let's tell them to meet us here and discuss things with them.

Okay.

Kyungil: it says here that they go by the name BAP.

BAP? What is the even supposed to stand for? 😑

Yijeong: best absolute perfect?

Jaeho gives him a weird look.

Yijeong: what? That's what I would call myself.

Yijeong your not best absolute or perfect.

😁✌️ I'm just saying.

Yijeong: I'm pretty close though.

Whateva.

Kyungil: alright we're meeting them tomorrow, so let's get some rest.

Okay!

That night Jing calls you from the police station.

Oh Jing what's wrong?

Jing: huh? Oh nothing, just wanted to see how everyone was doing.

Oh haha okay well everyone's doing good and we got a plan to get Dongwook into jail.

Jing: really!?

Sihyoung: tell that idiot that when he gets in here I'm going to-!

Jing: quiet you! You're not going to do anything!

Exactly Sihyoung you won't do anything! Got it?!

Jing: good luck to you guys! Good night!

Night~

The next morning...

We get ready and wait for BAP.

At 8:00 on the dot, six men walk into the apartment, all sporting bright blonde hair.

I stand to the side...as one of them takes a seat he glares at each and everyone, he must be the leader.

He speaks with a deep and gravelly voice.

Yongguk: I'm Yongguk, leader of BAP. Are you the leader?

Kyungil: I am.

Well I was right about the him being the leader I think to myself and continue to listen.

The men discuss things for several minutes until almost an hour has passed by.

Kyungil: do you we have a deal?

Yongguk: I'll think about it.

... Think about it...it's better than a no I guess.

They stand up and shake hands and the six men leave.

I remain quiet.

Kyungil: let's go get lunch.

He says as he leads the team outside.

Kyungil: that restaurant that IU showed us has really good lunch menus too.

Oh okay.

Yijeong: I haven't seen IU since yesterday. Did you two have a spat?

Kyungil: what!? No, I just haven't had the time to contact her.

Oh well that's good at least you two didn't "have a spat".

We all take a look at the menus and order.

Jaeho: hey, isn't that IU over there?

He points to a booth across the restaurant.

Dokyun: yeah, it is, but whose that with her?

Yijeong: is that Dongwook!?

!! I take a closer look and...it is!!

Kyungil: what!?

He stands up and walks over angrily to the two.

Uh oh...

He slams his hand down on the table frightening IU and shaking her glass of water.

Kyungil: what do you think you're doing!?

I look over at the rest of them worried.

Dongwook: what does it look like? We're in the middle of a date!

IU: um... Dongwook, is this a friend of yours?

Kyungil looks at her shocked.

!! What the heck is going on?! IU!!!

She looks at all of us like it's her first time seeing us.

Then I remember something he saw the memory eraser the other day!!

You notice the memory eraser sticking out his bag and he leans back to make sure it can't be seen.

I glare at Dongwook.

Where did you get it?

Dongwook: hm? I have no idea what you're talking about?

Dongwook do not lie, you have the memory eraser with you! I saw it! I reach for the memory stick and grab it.

Care to explain?

Dongwook: oh, this? It's just a toy. It kind of... Fell into my hands while I was chatting with you and the fx girls.

Fell into your hands huh? Well this doesn't belong to you, so I'll be taking it back thank you very much. Why did you use it on her? What's your intentions?

Dongwook: go ahead, take it. It's already done it's job.

I grit my teeth.

Why you...!!!

Kyungil: listen here you slimy-!

Kyungil picks him up by the collar of his shirt.

IU: hey! What do you think you're doing!?

Ah! IU!! What are we gonna do?!

I need to call the girls we need their help!

DoKyun: they're in china remember!? How can they help us?

Well I can still call them! At some point they'll be available maybe they can explain to us what we can do about it!

IU: I don't know who you people think you are, but I want you to leave me and my boyfriend alone!

My eyes widen and I look at Kyungil.

Kyungil glares at Dongwook.

Dongwook why are you doing this?

Dongwook: I have my reasons. Now you heard the lady, put me down and leave.

Kyungil... We can't do anything right now I whisper to him.

Kyungil sets him down.

IU: who was that?

IU asks Dongwook.

Dongwook: no one important.

I glare at Dongwook and take Kyungil away from the situation.

Dongwook: so, IU when do you want to set the date for our wedding?

My eyes widen he says it loud enough so all of us can hear it.

Kyungil whips around and punches Dongwook.

K-Kyungil!!!

I pull his arm back before he could throw another punch.

IU: Dongwook! Someone call the police!

Shoot! Guys we have to go!! We can't stay here and have another person in jail!!

Everyone runs out of the restaurant.

We run a bit away from the restaurant and we get into an alley and stay there for a bit.

DoKyun: things are going downhill for us fast.

Ugh I take out my mic used to contact the girls and put it in my ear.

Guys can you hear me?!

I wait for a response.

Victoria: ...bzzz!... Iseul!? What's wrong?

We have a problem the memory eraser got into Dongwook's hand and he erased IU's memory of all of us!!! But I have the memory eraser with me now any idea on how to get her memories back?

Amber: !? What!? That can't be! I have the memory thingie here-!? Oh wait no I don't...

Sulli: There's an instruction manual in our office. There might be something in there.

Ugh Amber!! Alright alright...instruction manual in your guys office I'll check it out.

Thanks guys.

Jaeho: let's get going before the police get here!

Right! But after I need to go to their office!

DoKyun: what's in their office?

A manual for this thing! It's the only thing we got for now so I'm gonna split up after a bit and go to their office.

Yijeong: we gotta lay low until Kyungil is no longer wanted by the police.

So you guys need to go back to your place for now and stay there I'll be back!

Kyungil: I swear I'm going to kill that guy!

Kyungil! Aish get him back to the place quickly meet you guys later!

DoKyun: be careful!

I will! We split up and I race back to Fx's office.

I look through some of there manuals until I find the memory eraser's one and I take it with me.

Back at the apartment, Kyungil keeps looking out the window and ducking whenever a police car passes by.

Yijeong: you're not gonna hit him with your bebe gun from the window! Stop that!

I race back to the place and open the door hearing Yijeong talking about the bebe gun.

Kyungil: I am not going to let him get away with this!

Kyungil! Will you calm down!!! I know it must be hard for you! But! With that uncontrollable attitude and anger we won't get anywhere so please calm down...

Kyungil: tsk! Fine!

He sets his gun down and sits on the couch fuming.

I sigh and open the manual looking through the table of content.

DoKyun: anything?

I'm looking...oh wait! I quickly turn to the page and begin to read what is says tsk! So much words!

I continue to read until I hit the spot I need.

Jaeho looks over your shoulder.

Jaeho: looks like we're going to have to re-wire it. It's going to take a lot of work, but I can do it.

Really? Thank god! Alright I hand him the memory eraser.

Kyungil: while he's working on that I think we should get some evidence against Dongwook. Get him arrested, then scare him so he'll want to go to jail.

Did BAP contact you back after the meeting? Or not yet?

Kyungil: no, and now they probably won't since I'm wanted by the police. You've gotta take care of it for me.

Haa alright...

Yijeong: we need to create catch him selling drugs. He's a drug trafficker and they usually do their business in dark alleyways or downtown.

Kyungil: oh, get me some beef lo mein while you're down there.

DoKyun: seriously!? You're thinking about food at a time like this!?

Kyungil: what? I'm hungry and I can't leave the apartment because of that no good-!

Okay! Okay! We'll get you some...maybe anyway...

Jaeho: next time you see him put this bug on him.

He hands you a small black device.

Jaeho: this will allow us to track him.

I nod alright. I put the device in my pocket.

Jaeho: I'll keep working on re-wiring this, while you guys go find Dongwook.

Alright! I walk to the door and open it and walk out.

Yijeong and DoKyun follow you out.

We should kinda be far apart so he won't freak out and try to leave or something if he sees all of us and we can cover a lot more place right?

DoKyun: good point, remember, don't get too close to him.

Well I kinda have to so I can put the bug on him tho... How else can I right?

DoKyun: right... Ha... Be careful...

I will~ don't worry I smile and we 'separate' and I begin to walk around pretending to just enjoy alone time but looking around trying to see if I can find Dongwook.

Dongwook is spotted walking IU home.

I stay, stop and hide a bit farther away and wait seeing what he's gonna do.

He stops in front of her house and kisses her on the cheek before saying goodbye.

Hmm how the heck should I even approach him...what should I even say?! How the heck do I get this thing on him?! I begin to panic.

Yijeong: whoa! Whoa! Iseul, stay calm...

Yijeong's voice buzzes in through the mic.

Ah! S-sorry... I breathe in and out and begin to walk again just 'enjoying the night time'

Yijeong: you don't have to talk to him, don't even let him see you. Just casually bump into him and drop the tracker in his pocket.

Ah! Really?! Whew that's good alright.

I begin to walk again my hair slightly shielding my face and Dongwook and I near each other and I have the tracker in my arm and we bump 'accidentally' and I drop the tracker in his pocket just like Yijeong said.

Dongwook: yah! Watch where you're going!

He says angrily and continues walking.

I breathe out and continue to walk and turn a nearby corner.

Jaeho: good work, Iseul! I see Dongwook on my scanner now!

I take a look at the scanner and sure enough we see a dot which is Dongwook.

Suddenly you hear some police sirens and a loud of yelling coming from the mic.

Jaeho: shoot! The police have found us!

What aish!! Let's go!

Yijeong, DoKyun and Jaeho meet you at the police station where Jing is sitting in front of the cell where they're holding Sihyoung and Kyungil.

Sihyoung is laughing a bit.

Sihyoung: see? I told you! He has a really punch-able face!

😑 Haa honestly!

How did they find you were you not inside? I ask Kyungil.

Kyungil: no! I wasn't! I think someone gave away our hideout!

What?! Who could've...

Yijeong: Dongwook! That guy is seriously out to get us!

I still don't get why!! My god... Haa alright well we just need to hurry up and get this stupid problem done with!

Kyungil: we can still beat him! We just... Need a little help... Sigh... I wish IU was still on our side...

Kyungil don't worry she will be back soon I promise okay? The memory eraser is getting adjustments and then we'll get her back okay?

He grips the bars of the cell and let's out a deep breath.

Kyungil: I know... It's just... Seeing her with him... Really makes me mad.

He kicks the bars causing them to ring.

Haa...

Jaeho: the memory erasure is almost done! Let's get back to HQ and get ready for tomorrow!

Alright! Good night guys...

Jing: good night~!

She leans against the wall and closes her eyes.

Sihyoung: wait! Iseul! Take Jing with you! She hasn't slept in a bed since we got here.

Alright I will.

I look at her and she's already fast asleep.

Anyone wanna carry her?

Jaeho: we will.

He nudges Yijeong and they grab her around the arms and by the feet.

I scrunch my nose why can't you carry her more properly that'll hurt her arms and legs...

But...Haa if you can't alright, thanks well we should get going.... Night guys I nod to the two and we slowly walk out.

Jaeho and Yijeong grunt as they set her down on the couch.

Jaeho: agh! I should start working out!

Yeah you really should! Can't even carry a girl! I smirk well, we have a busy day tomorrow we need our sleep let's get to bed for now alright?

DoKyun: good night!

Night everyone~

The next morning...

   You walk out ready and check on Jing. "She still seems asleep alright," You go to the kitchen and drink some tea and wait for the others to wake up. Yijeong stumbles out of his room half awake while you find Jaeho is still working on the memory eraser.

   "You guys! I've got it!" Dokyun suddenly shouted.

   "Got what?" You ask.

   "I've been reading about diplomatic immunity and I've found that it can be repealed if the holder of

said immunity has committed a serious crime!"

   "Oh really?! That's great!"

   "More serious than drug trafficking?" Jaeho looks up curiously.

   "Like murder!?" Yijeong's eyes widened.

   "Murder!!?"

   "Whoa! Whoa! We don't have to go murder anyone! But we can make it look like he murdered someone!" Dokyun explained.

   "How are we gonna do that?"

   "Hm... I'm not sure... Kyungil is better at coming up with ideas better than I am..." Dokyun looked down sadly.

   "...Haa well... He is known to be violent, so if we first get him pissed off and he starts hitting one of us, we could pretend to get knocked out cold and I heard there's this thing in the market where it'll make it seem as if your heart stopped beating or whatever but... I don't know if that idea is good or not..."

   "It's a great idea!" Dokyun beamed.

   "Really?! Well that's good to hear!"

   "Yeah! There is this thing, where you put a rubber ball under your arm and if you apply enough pressure it makes it seem like your heart has stopped!" Jaeho added.

   "Well, that works then! One of us should go get the rubber ball heart stopper first. But we also need to decide who's gonna get ' murdered' but I could get murder for extra sympathy feels from other people. And the police and stuff."

   "Any rubber ball will do as long as it's small, and I have a lot in my room." YiJeong smiled.

   "Oh, really any? Sweet!"

   "I'm good at makeup so I can easily make you look dead." Jaeho said as he took out a box of supplies.

   "Wow this is awesome, impressive indeed, well let's get this started!"

   "The fact that you're a police officer will make the crime even more serious!" Dokyun added.

   "Ah, that's true! Wahoo!"

   "Haha! You sure sound happy for someone that's about to be murdered!" Yijeong laughed.

   "Haha! I'd like to think of this is a new experience ya know?!"

   Jaeho takes out some makeup.

   "Hm... Who's about to be murdered...?" Jing yawns as she walks up to you sleepily with a blanket wrapped tightly around her.

   "Good morning! And I am!!"

   "Eh!?" Her eyes widen, suddenly awake.

   "Girl, chill it's nothing." You wave your hand. "Can somebody else explain to her the plan I don't wanna, you know?" Your laziness hit you again.

   "Wait a minute... Where am I?" Jing looked around.

   "At our home, where else? Oh, ya you feel asleep. Anyway, Sihyoung wanted us to bring you home and we did, so ya."

   "Oh, I see..." She looked down, smiling a bit.

   "Ya, go freshen up and eat something!"

   "Ok!" DoKyun goes to the kitchen with her to go over the plan while Yijeong shows you how to use the rubber ball and Jaeho shows you how to apply the makeup. You practice using the rubber ball and put your hand over your heart, while waiting for a heart beat.

   "Oh! I think it's working!!"

   "That's great!" Yijeong smiled. He also checks your wrist and your neck and feels no pulse.

   "Wahoo! Perfect!!"

   "Ok! Here's the plan... I don't know if you're gonna like it though..." Dokyun says hesitantly.

   "I'm all ears, now tell me first."

   "We think, since Dongwook showed interest in you, you should invite him to the apartment for a drink." Dokyun says as if he doesn't like the idea much.

   "Hmm!? Well, alright that's actually a pretty good and real idea, nothing too suspicious but what if he asks why, after all those glares and what not? He may be suspicious."

   "Tell him you got jealous after seeing him with IU." Jaeho mentioned.

   "Pft! Alright, alright, that would work okay, I like the idea and I'm pretty sure it'll work."

   "Once he's in the apartment just get him drunk enough so that he's tired and falls asleep." Yijeong explains.

   "Hmm, alright!"

   "Then once he's asleep we'll make you look dead and when he wakes up to a dead body in bed he'll

think he killed you and run away!" Jaeho adds.

   "Ah! Well, that sounds good! Ah this is a perfect idea!!! You guys are awesome!"

   "And then you can haunt him, like a ghost, boo!" Jing giggles.

   "Let's stay realistic here..." Dokyun gives her a look.

   You laugh. "Well, that doesn't sound that bad, but yeah maybe next time."

   "Alright! Let's do this!" Jaeho cheers.

   "Okay! Let's wait till a little later, it's still a bit too early to be calling people over for drinks..."

   "Ah, right..." He calms down.

   "I'm going to go back and check on Sihyoung and Kyungil." Jing says before heading out the door.

   "Alright! Do the rest of you wanna go too?"

   "The rest of us will monitor from the next floor up so you guys have this space." Jaeho said.

   "Ah, alright..."

   "Let's clean the place up, make it look decent!" Dokyun points to the floor.

   "Yeah, because right now it kind of looks like a man-cave..." Jing adds teasingly.

   You look at the place and laugh. "It kinda does, well let's get cleaning!" The hours pass by until the place is spotless. Jaeho looks at the clock and nods towards you signaling that it's time. "Okay." A few minutes later and a knock at the door is heard. The boys hurry upstairs after setting up cameras and bugs to listen in on. You slowly open the door smiling.

   "Iseul? I didn't expect to see you so happy to see me... I received this letter from you telling me

to come here." Dongwook hands you a letter and it's written in several different handwritings from Jaeho's to Yijeong's. Saying all kinds of girly and romantic junk they could think of.

   You look at it and look down acting shy and embarrassed, "I just kinda wanted to say I'm sorry for the way I've been acting towards you...I-it was....just because, I was well....j-jealous..." You act all shy and embarrassed and unsure of what to do and there's just silence.

   He looks at you a bit surprised. "Aw! How cute! Well you know that I'm with IU now, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I just have a drink."

   You smile, "thank you! Please come in!" He takes a seat on the couch and you bring in some drinks and two glasses. You hear two taps come from the ceiling and that's Jaeho's signal to come upstairs. "Ah, excuse me I'll be right back."

   "Hm? Alright..." You go upstairs and walk over to where the guys are.

   Jaeho comes up to you and hands you a pill. "Here, slip this into his drink, it'll put him to sleep like that." He snaps his fingers.

   "Alright!" You nod, "Well, I'll get going then!" You walk back downstairs. "Sorry about that!" You take the wine bottle and pour him some wine and carefully drop the pill in and it dissolves immediately into the drink and you continue to pour yourself some.

   "Ha, thanks girly." He says as he takes his drink and quickly drinks it all. You haven't even taken a sip and you watch as slowly his eyes become heavy and he seems like he's trying to stay awake but then he falls back on the couch knocked out.

   DoKyun and Yijeong slowly tiptoe downstairs. "Is he out?" Yijeong whispers loudly.

   "Yup! He is!"

   "Good! Let's get him into the bedroom and you looking dead!" Dokyun adds.

   "Okay!!" DoKyun and Yijeong drag him and drop him onto the bed while Jaeho applies the makeup. After he finishes all the makeup you take a quick look at yourself. "Wow, I really look horrible!"

   "Alright, the ball!" You grab the ball and set it in place and give it enough pressure and feel for a pulse. Nothing. "Perfect! No pulse guys!"

   "Good! Alright! Let's go!" Dokyun shouts.

   "Okay." You lie down on the floor and sprawl your arms and feet out slightly so you look like you really fell and hard and close your eyes.

   "Ah... I feel so bad looking at you like this... You really look... Dead..." Dokyun grimaces.

   You smirk, "That's the point!" You whisper and quickly shut your mouth and wait for a bit. The guys go back upstairs as Dongwook comes to. You suddenly hear him groan and you pause your breathing and wait and hear him moving around.

   "I really must have had a lot to drink... I don't remember going to bed or..." He slowly turns to see you on he ground and jumps a bit. He stays still and silent trying to catch his breath.

   "Any minute now bud." You think to yourself and wait to see what he'll do next. He steps closer and checks your wrist and neck for a pulse and jumps back again when he feels nothing.

   "Oh, no.... Oh no, no, no, no, no!" He grips his hair as he panics.

   "Stay calm, do not laugh!" You continue to tell yourself and keep your dead face on the entire time.

   He makes a call and on the other end it's a woman but the voice is unrecognizable. "Help! I need your help! I think... I think I killed someone!"

   "What!? Who!?" The voice on the other end asked.

   "A girl! I barely know her, but..! What should I do!?" Dongwook continues to panic.

   "Just stay calm and get rid of any evidence!" The voice tells him.

   "I'm not touching her!" Dongwook yells.

   "What!? Get rid of evidence? Who is he even calling?!" You wonder to yourself.

   "Your diplomatic immunity can't protect you from this! You've got to cover up for this somehow!" The voice says.

   "I'm getting out of here! There's no way I'm taking the fall for this!" You suddenly hear retreating footsteps and a door opening and slamming shut. You lie there for a bit unsure if you should really move yet or not. Jaeho and DoKyun suddenly come in and pick you up, you realize that your arms and legs have fallen

asleep.

   "Aw man... I can't move feel my legs and my arms." You complain.

   "Ah, yeah, sorry, I forgot to tell you that, that might happen..." Yijeong mentions sheepishly.

   "Ahh, it's fine." You try to move your arms and think you're slowly feeling them again.

   "Alright, well now he thinks he killed someone so that's half of it, at least now he thinks he's guilty and won't have full confidence, should he go to trial." Jaeho says.

   "I didn't even think it that far I just thought up the plan until now..."

   "Well, now we have to gather evidence that he killed you, so Yijeong took some photos secretly while you were lying there and we took his fingerprints from the glass that he drank out of." Dokyun explains.

   "Wow, that's good!"

   "Now all we have to do is accuse him of murder and get him arrested!" Yijeong smiled.

   You nod. "But who's the person he called? Hide evidence! I totally freaked out thought he might actually listen to that person!"

   "Probably his manager or something. She'll most likely go to jail too if he's charged with murder and it's discovered that she tried to hide it." Jaeho hums thoughtfully.

   "Oh, that's true!"

   "Ok! Let's make this look like a murder scene and collect more evidence! From now on you've got to lay low and cover your face, at least until Dongwook is arrested!" Dokyun tells you.

   "Alright, I will!" The boys take more photos of the scene and collect DNA from the bed and from where Dongwook sat on the couch. Yijeong pulls a strand of hair from your head and puts it into a plastic bag. "Ouch!" You rub that part.

   "Sorry! For evidence!" He smiles.

   "Haha, it's okay!" A few minutes later and you get a call from Sihyoung and Kyungil who are still at the police station. "Ah! Hello?"

   "Iseul!? You're alive!?" Sihyoung's voice sounds surprised.

   "Oh my-! Iseul! Thank goodness you're still alive!" Kyungil shouts in the background.

   "Ah! Whoops, did news travel that fast and don't yell my name out others could hear you!! I still have to act like I am dead so pretend I am dead got it?!"

   "Ah, sorry! But-! We have bad news!" Kyungil says in a panicked tone.

   "Hm? Bad news!?"

   "Dongwook came into the police station yelling crazy things and then he came up to us and whispered that he killed you and then he took Jing and left!" Sihyoung shouted.

   "He took Jing?! What why?!!"

   "I have no idea! But I think he's finally lost it!" Sihyoung yells.

   "And we couldn't do anything because we're stuck in this stupid cell!" Kyungil growls.

   "Shoot! Alright we'll figure something out! Guys! We have a problem!! That idiot took Jing!!"

   "What!?" Yijeong looks up.

   "Don't we have enough problems!?" Jaeho groans.

   "I swear he's picking us off one by one like a horror movie!" Dokyun shivers.

   "Aish, what do we do?!!! This is do dumb!!!! Why did he take her?!!! What will he do with her that EFFING MOFO!!!!"

   "Let's all just calm down and head to the police station. Maybe we can figure out where he went

from there..." Dokyun says calmly.

   "Well, I can't come tho! Haa I'll just wait for you guys here..."

   Yijeong tosses a hoodie at you. "Just put this on and keep your head low!"

   "Ah! Okay! I put it on and put the hood on and look down. Good?"

   "Perfect! Let's go!" Dokyun gives you a thumbs up.

   "Ah, okay!" You run out the door and make your way to the police station. At the police station you find Victoria and Krystal talking to the police while Sulli, Amber and Luna are letting Sihyoung and Kyungil out of their cell.

   "They're out?!" You continue to look down.

   "Ah! Am I glad to see you guys!" Victoria runs over to you.

   "As soon as we landed we came to let these idiots out since we knew that there's no way you could

have done something bad enough to really land you in jail." Krystal points over at Sihyoung and Kyungil.

   You nod, "Thank The Lord, these guys finally showed up."

   "Thanks for getting us out of there! Now we need to find Jing and fast!" Sihyoung yelled.

   "Haa.... That idiot had to cause more mess than we needed."

   "But you don't even know where to start!" Sulli stated.

   "Hmm... Ah! Where is the tracker?"

   "Ah! I almost forgot! I think it's still on him!" Jaeho pulls out his computer and sees a red dot on the screen. "He's in Hongdae!! Let's go!"

   "Alright!" You keep your head down and follow the guys. You and History take a separate taxi from F(x) and head to Hongdae.

   Jaeho stands in the middle of a crowded street looking at his screen. "I don't get it! It says they're right here, but I don't see them!"

   You look around and then look below, "... Is it possible to be underground?"

   "I don't think they're underground! Look up!!" Amber points up. Dongwook is standing on the edge of the tallest building, gripping Jing around the shoulders. She's shivering from fear and from the cold air blowing.

   "What does he think he's doing?!"

   "That fool has completely lost it!!" Amber shouts.

   "What do we do?!!! My god!!!! He can't be serious no, no, no, no, no!!!!!"

   Dongwook shouts from the top of the building. "If you don't meet my demands, this girl and I are both jumping!"

   "No!!" Sihyoung yells.

   "What?! Demands?!!!!! You..."

   "My diplomatic immunity stands and I won't be charged for any accusations put against me!" He calls.

   "Your demands are completely out of bounds!" Luna shouts back. You stare up at him and notice his grip seems to tighten even more on Jing.

   "Come on! We have to go up there and help her!" Victoria commands.

   "The rest of us will stay on the ground in case..." Krystal trails off and the others run off before she even has time to finish.

   "Alright, all of the people who are fast are the ones who should go up! Strong legged people who are fast! Hurry up, we don't have enough time!" Sihyoung, DoKyun and Kyungil start running up along with Amber, Victoria, and Luna while Jaeho, Yijeong, Krystal, and Sulli set up a trampoline and a giant air mat for them, should they fall. You still look up and watch their every movement.

   Dongwook faces them as they reach the roof. "Stay back! Any closer and I'll jump!" He threatens.

   "Don't listen to him! He's crazy!! Let me go!!" Jing screams. You can hear their screams all the way from down here. You look at the others, terrified of his next move.  They take a step forward and he takes a step back... You see them getting closer to the edge.

   "Oh my god!! He's actually gonna jump! No!!!!" Jing squeaks as she feels herself being pulled backwards. "God please make sure no one dies!!"You pray and plead. Suddenly a woman rushes past you and into the building. "Who was that?!"

   A few minutes later you hear a familiar voice on the roof. "Dongwook! For god's sake stop being an idiot!!"

   "Is that IU?!"

   "Oh yeah!! I finally fixed the memory erasure!" Jaeho pulls out the device.

   "IU! Stay back!! It's dangerous!!" Kyungil warns her.

   "Ugh, what's going on up there?!" You squint your eyes to get a better look.

   "I am not going to just stand aside as I watch this man make a fool of himself!! Dongwook! You've been

acting like a child!! I'm getting married to Kyungil and you can't use fancy gadgets to change that!" IU shouts at Dongwook as if he's a child that's done something wrong.

   "Ah! She remembers now?! Yay!!"

   "B-but the memory erasure-! It should've worked!" Dongwook stutters. Jing uses his moment of confusion to kick his leg and run out of reach. Sihyoung pulls her closer to him as Dongwook stumbles and falls backward. The crowd gasps.

   "Shoot!" You stand there shocked as he falls but you remember the trampoline and the air mat. He hits the air mat and it slowly deflates while the police surround him.

   "You're under arrest for holding a captive and resisting arrest!" Krystal points a gun to his chest. He gets handcuffed and pushed into a police car. The others slowly walk out of the building, a bit shaken, but completely fine.

   "Ah, Jing!" You run over to her and hug her, "Thank god you're okay!"

   "Ah! And I'm so happy to see that you're alive!!" she cries.

   "Oh, haha, yeah, it's all good!" You smile.

   Kyungil holds IU close. "I'm so glad you have your memory back!"

   You smile at the couple and turn around.

   "Ah... I'm so glad that everything's ok again!! Let's all go home and celebrate!!" YiJeong cheers.

   "Yay! Let's go!!" You cheer along with him. You all end up at IU's restaurant again and raise your glasses into the air as you cheer.     "Let's make sure our drinks don't spill this time." You laugh.

   "You hear that Yijeong!?" Jaeho asks.

   "Yah! Why are you always picking on me!?" Yijeong says defensively.

   You laugh and cheer one more time and drink up.