Stay With Me

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here,”Jessica hands Taeyeon a hot chocolate and Taeyeon bows quietly to show her gratitude, “I prefer chocolate than a coffee. Chocolate always succeeds to calms me down.”Jessica decides to sit beside the heiress, sipping to her hot choco. “My mother used to make me hot chocolate before going to bed.”She smiles wryly as she stares at the night sky. Somehow, Jessica finds that the stars flickers beautifully tonight even though she just watches it from the hospital’s rooftop. Is it because the star are really beautiful? Or is it because the one who accompany her which makes the stars shine brightly tonight?

“Thanks.”Taeyeon mutters, staring at her own hot choco with a sad smile, “You are lucky. My mother never made me anything like this.”She bites her lips hard to prevent tears from rolling down.

Jessica turns her body toward Taeyeon, debating with herself whether she should hug the latter to pacify her or let her be, but she’s insulting you, molesting you, even she almost -

“May I hug you for a while?”Taeyeon asks, facing Jessica and it makes the latter caught off guard, unfortunately Taeyeon misinterpret the doctor’s expression and thinking that her request was something beyond crazy, “O-oh I’m sorry. I must scare you, right?”Taeyeon lowers her gaze to her lap and purses her lips dejectedly. How could she hug me after I hurt her so much-,Taeyeon thought cut off when she find the doctor’s warm hand on her head as she pushes the heiress to bow. Taeyeon thinks that Jessica told her to apologize by lowering her head, otherwise, Jessica pulls her closer until her head lands on Jessica’s shoulder.

“If you want to cry, then let it out.”Jessica hold the heiress closer by wrapping her arms around the petite girl, Taeyeon who had holding back her tears since forever finally release all the hurt that she have built up inside as she bursts out crying.

“I-it happened when I was in my sophomore year,”She sniffs.

-Flashback-

Two friends just finished with their final assignments and they decide to take a break by lying side by side on the bed. The younger girl turns her head toward her friend and poke the latter's cheek playfully, "Taeyeon-ah, I'm hungry. Cook me something."

"What?"Taeyeon give her friend an annoyed face, "I'm not your personal chef, Fany."

"But you said that you'll grant any of my wish."Fany or Tiffany Hwang, Taeyeon's best friend said with a pout, making Taeyeon blushed instantly.

"I'm not your gennie,"Taeyeon turns her body to face Tiffany as she continues to tease the younger girl.

"So who are you?"

"Hmm,"Taeyeon taps her chin several times, "Who do you want me to be?"

"I don't know.."Tiffany replies as her head tilt cutely, "Oh, I think you're my soulmate!"

"W-what?"Taeyeon coughs vigorously after she heard Tiffany's answer, "W-why?"

"A-are you okay?"Taeyeon sit up immediately ang give a brief nods as she tries to hide her flushes cheeks.

"W-why do you want me to be your soulmate? Are you confessing to me now?"

Tiffany follows Taeyeon action as she sits in front of the girl, "Taeyeon.."Tiffany bite her lips shyly, “I-I think I l-like you more than a friend.”Tiffany fidgets on the bed, staring into the girl who sat in front of her nervously, “I’m falling s-so hard for you, you would never understand. I’m falling so fast, so hard, I feel like I’m going to hit rock bottom and never come up again when I just see your smile. I feel like I’m on top of the world when I’m with you,”Taeyeon finally found her courage to hold her first love’s hands, “So, let me say this again, I like you.”

The girl froze on her spot, not knowing what to react after the sudden confession. She doesn't know that she share the same feeling with Tiffany and she felt that this so surreal.

“T-Taeyeon?”Tiffany asks anxiously, "It's okay that you don't have the same feeling-"

"I like you too Tiff,"Taeyeon says with a wide grin, "It should be me to confess first,"

Tiffany blinks her eyes rapidly, "R-Really?"

Taeyeon leans in to capture the younger girl lips, "I'll prove it to you."

That's the beginning of their long love journey. They're a perfect couple, They rarely fight and they understand each other. Taeyeon never felt as happy as that time, eventhough they never announced their love relationship officially to the world, Taeyeon always showers her love to Tiffany with many ways. Taeyeon admit that she finally found someone who invests in her and wholeheartedly cares. She's finally met someone who is attentive to her needs and wants, and she also finally found someone who is so clear and bold with her love that Taeyeon never will have to question how her feels towards the latter. And Taeyeon doesn't need to asks anything but feel so grateful.

But, in every relationship there will be ups and down, and Taeyeon never imagined the day would come sooner than she thought.

"Let's break up."

Taeyeon furrows her brows, confused as she stare at her lover who's sitting beside her. They're now on the way to the airport to pick up Sooyoung from her vacation. Sooyoung is the cupid who brings Taeyeon and Tiffany together, and she's the only one who knew their relationship.

"What are you talking about?"Taeyeon knew that something weird happened to her girlfriend considering how many calls and text the girl didn't reply for the past few days.

"Taeyeon,"Tiffany pauses, "L-Let's stop seeing each other again."

"What do you mean, Fany?"Taeyeon asks, showing her anger tone.

"W-we can't do this anymore."Tiffany let out a deep sigh and she trying hard to not cry, "T-this is wrong."

"There's nothing wrong with us, I'm happy with you and i can tell that you're happy with me too."Taeyeon says, trying to hold the latter's hand. "We've been through this relationship for almost one year, why did you suddenly say this?"

"M-my father is a pastor, Taeyeon. We c-can't continue this relationship. I'm a christian and they said that it's a sin."Tiffany wipe her first tears which's rolling down her cheek, "G-gay is a sin."

"B-but you're the first who asked me to be your girlfriend."Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's cheek, but the latter swats her hands away and it makes Taeyeon's hurt. "Fany-ah, I really love you. I'll meet your dad and asks for his bless."

Tiffany shook her head vigorously, "N-no. I-its useless. T-there's many things you don't know and we can't continue this. Please understand me.."She sobs painfully and Taeyeon's heart crashes with sight of her broken girlfriend.

"How could i understand you if you don't tell me any single thing?"

"Taeyeon, drop me here."

"N-No! we've not finished talking, and i'm not breaking up with you."Taeyeon says sternly as she stepped on the accelerator.

"Taeyeon! Are you crazy?! Drop me here! I want to home! We're done!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter