Revenge

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Taeyeon, wake up! You're phone is ringing."A short haired blonde said with half open eyes. She nudges the older girl several times and decides to stop her act when she heard Taeyeon's groans.

"Urgh, who's calling me in this early morning?"She grunted as her hand hovering the blonde girl to pick up her phone. "What?"

"Taeyeon unnie!"

"What do you want now Yoong?"She asked with irked tone.She just tried to sleep from her late night activity and now someone is disturbing her.

"Pick me up unnie! Jessica unnie said that she can discharge me today!"She said happily.

"Unnie who?"

"Jessica unnie, She's the doctor who had an encountered with you. Remember?"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Oh, that girl." the girl who dared to ignore me, heh? She thought, annoyed.

"Sooo, can you just pick me up quickly so i can meet my baby faster?"Yoona said filled with aegyo.

"Baby? Do you have a baby?"Taeyeon said as she furrowed her left brow.

"My motorbike is my baby. Hurry up! get your out of there and pick your favorite sister up!"She said cheekily before she disconnect her phone.

Taeyeon chuckled hearing her friend's cute voice, but her smile turn to frown in an instant. She remember that if she go to the hospital, her chance to meet the cold girl are very high. She knows that the brunette girl has something that make her feel intrigue. She doesn't know what is 'something' from the girl yet and she doesn't want to know either. The brunette girl had already destroyed her pride because of being ignored on the first place and she didn't want the brunette girl making her more defeated. Wait, why did i think of her? She abruptly brushed her thought and proceed herself to get up from the cozy bed while trying to wake up her new fling.

"Sunny-ssi, wake up."Taeyeon poked the blonde girl's cheek.

She stirred a bit and open one of her eyes lazily, "I want to spend my time with you, baby."She said trying to hug Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smirk ertedly, "I'm sorry sweetie. But, i need to pick my friend up from the hospital."She pauses as she carressed the latter's toned abs, "Next time we meet, i'll assure you that we'll have longer time to spend."She winked the blonde girl. She put on her clothes quickly and grab all things that she has before looking to the blonde for the last time.

"See you baby."She peck the latter's lips and dashed out from the hotel.

***

A brunette girl hastily headed towards the restroom. Her eyes were swollen and there was a dark circle around her eyes. She enters the bathroom quickly and goes toward a small cubicle to continue her sob. Right after she had a small talk with Jongin yesterday night, Kris approached them and said that Krystal is collapsed. Jessica and Jongin running fast towards Krystal's room and were stunned when they found the younger girl with some doctors and nurses around her. Her legs felt like jelly and she hadn't enough energy to stand for a longer time. Therefore, she sat feebly on the floor when she saw a defibrilator which was brought into the room.

"S-soojung,"She whispered faintly as she buried her face and let her tears down freely. No matter how much she wanted to help her sister, the strict rule will never let her. Patient's family which is a doctor will not be able to have a direct contact when an emergency thing happened with the patient. The unstable emotions of patient's family will lead the patient to a bad condition if she/he is the one who handle it.

Please god, don't take her away from me, She prayed silently. She kept thinking about the worst possibility that will happen to her dearly sister and she can't help but cried harder. It's not the first time she saw the younger girl's dropped condition, but this is the worst. The younger girl's dreadful convultion last night making her think that she must take her sister to the state faster, to get a better treatment. She felt so devastated when she just thinking for 'what ifs', and she doesn't know what will happen when she really loss her sister.

"Nooooo!"Jessica screamed loudly as she clutched her chest tightly, "Soojung, d-don't leave me.."She jolted up from her seat and trying to meet her sister but she was blocked by Jongin who pulled her into his arms. She struggled to escape from Jongin but the latter is too strong. She end up sobbing hardly and Jongin was there to pacify her.

"I lied if i say that she's okay. Fortunately, she made it through her critical state and we don't know what will happen in the future. But i hope you could be her strong sister and stay by her side."Dr. Lee said several minutes later after the horrible atmosphere.

Jessica sighed in relief and bow her head as a form of gratitude. "Thank you sunbaenim, Thank you so much for helping my sister."She wiped her tears stain clumsily and a smile crawling into her tired face.

Soojung, you must survive i couldn't bear if someday you leave me alone in this cruel world, Her daydream and cries suddenly subsided when she heard muffles sound and heavy breath from someone, or some people outside of this cubicle. She tried to hear more clearly and she was shocked when she heard someone's moaned.

Ewwww, they should get a room for their hormones. Jessica thought as she rise up and intend to bust those people. But wait, isn''t it a ladies room? why are they making out here? What if the guy already-- .

"T-Taeyeon, you're so hot!"Jessica heard a girl voice and her brows twitching when she said a familiar name.

"A-ah, Hyorin-ssi don't leave any m-mark. Aaahh."Jessica stunned when she heard another girl's voice. Holy crap!

They're gay? What the hell! I need to keep my innocent ear away from those gay couple.  Wiping the remaining tears with her palm, Jessica decided to open the cubicle's door and stomped away from the couple. She didn't glanced toward the couple at all and continue her jouney to come out of the restroom.

Little did she know, someone's in the restroom pushed her partner away and fixed her attire abruptly. She left the other girl alone as she cursed herself many times for being reckless. She's taken aback when someone was come out from one of the cubicle and the black haired girl is beyond shocked when she found out that she is the cold goddess. She tried to catch up with the brunette girl and she feel relieved when she saw the girl just a few steps ahead from her.

She hold the brunette wrist, and turned the girl's body toward her, "W-wait."

"Y-you?"Jessica asked, confused.

"Yeah, its me Taeyeon."The black haired flashed her little smile, she still panting hardly.

"So, i-its you who making out just now?"Jessica asked to confirm her suspicious. Ofcourse i think that i've heard her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter