Cold Goddess

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arrgghh, Shut the alarm up!"shouts a brunette with her close eyes while trying to turn off the annoying alarm. She opens one of her foxy eyes lazily and grabs her iPhone whose lied above the night stand.

"Stupid alarm!"she curses as she rubs her eyes rapidly, "I didn't know that a can of beer makes my head feel so dizzy."she continues while massaging her temples gently. Her head hurts as hell, thanks for the alcohol also her eyes red and swollen as the cause of her cried all night. She is not a weak girl, she never was. In fact, she is a tough girl, tougher than everyone thought. But however, she still a human, she still has a fragile heart that can be broken any time, she can't always show her cold face when her heart feels like dying. And once again, alcohol took its credit to make the girl expresses her feeling freely.

After five minutes or so of constant temple's massaging, she rolls out from her bed and proceeds her walks towards the bathroom. Her apartment feels empty as well as her heart. She sees her reflect in the mirror and all that she can see is her eye bags and pale face. When she sees her eye bags she thinksp that she's look like a panda, a so-not-cute panda of course, and she mentally slap herself because of how much coffee she had consumed and how it effects to her sleep time. She know that she doesn't get enough rest and she think she never will but she didn't know that the impact to her body is very awful. However, she never regret it because this what she want. Her priority now is not her look, she has many responsibility and the most important is her baby sister. Speaking of her little sister, she faintly sighed, uncertainty o her sister condition makes her heart dropped and feels like she want to bawl her eyes out everytime. She misses her Soojung so much, she's the one and only family that she has, but Soojung seems too busy, playing in her world of dream so that she forget that her sister is worried waiting for her here, in this real world. Until when Soojung tired with her world and comeback to her sister?

Ring.. Ring.. Ring..

Her phone is ringing and its snapped the brunette from her train of thought as her hand reach her phone and answer it quickly. Her hearts skip a bit, waiting for the caller voice.

"Jessica noona?"

"Y-yea? J-jongin? s-something b-bad happened?"Jessica said stuttering.

"Its opposite from that."Jongin said and Jessica feel so relief a the moment.

"What is that?"

"Finally noona.."Jongin paused and makes Jessica hold her breath, "H-her finger move."

***

"Thanks for last night baby,"A petite girl said charmingly and peck her partner lips for the last time.

"My pleasure sweetheart. Call me when you're free."Her partner said with a wink on the last sentence. She fixed her messy hair once more before she turns her heels towards the door, leaving the black haired girl alone lying on the bed.

"Gosh! Seolhyun was so rough."The black haired feels upset when she saw many hickey on her body, ", i told her not to leave hickey yet she marked me everywhere. I swear this is the last time i had one night stand with her."She continued while picking up her clothes. After putting on her undergarments, she grabbed her shirt and clasped her shirt buttons clumsily. She put on her black jeans next and lastly, she combed her hair with finger before she took her iPhone and left the hotel room with two hundreds and fifthy bucks on the nightstand.

"Ms. Kim!"

The black haired girl turns her head and found her assistant waiting for her patiently.

"What is it Sooyoungie baby?"

Sooyoung, her personal assisstant gulped and tried to hide her irked face when her boss for the nth time tried to flirt her,"You're friend.. Ms. Im, she was involved with an accident again. She got her arm broken."

"What?! That choding! What happenned to her?"She said showing her angry face.

"as usual, her possesions to be the next valentino rossi seems will not go out. street racing, lost bet, race again, just the same old stuff."Sooyoung said casually.

"How many times i told her to quit that hobby?"The black haired gritted her teeth grumpyly, "So where is she now?"

"Seoul National Hospital."Answered Sooyoung flatly, "Do you want me to take you there Ms. Kim?"

The petite girl shook her head, "No, just give me your car keys and i'll go alone."

Sooyoung give her car keys hesitantly and gave a warning stare to her boss, "Please drive carefully. Last time you drove my car you had an accident,"

"Are you worried about me now honey?"The petite girl said with her playfull smile as she grab Sooyoung's car key. Sooyoung just rolled her eyes and the black haired girl pinched her cheeks, "I won't make you worry babe."She said with a wink, "Bye! And tell my dad that i'm not going to work today!"

"Stupid boss and her stupid charms!"Sooyoung mumbled, "Thank's god i'm straight."

***

Kim Taeyeon slash the black haired girl slash the petite girl is now driving to Seoul National Hospital, with one hand on steering wheel and another one on her phone, she tried to diall her friend's number.

"Pick up you little brat,"She said while tapping the steering wheel. After her third attempts to call, sound of sleepy voice fills her ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter