Final

My Beautiful Friend

JIN HYOSANG

 

There’s a beautiful person I know. He likes to smile a lot and he had a bubbly personality. In fact he can get along with everyone well. But one day when he entered at Big Hit entertainment everything changed for him. He passed as a trainee and not too long after he was accepted as a member in the group BTS.

At first I was happy for him. He used to call me every night to tell me about everything. He told me about how wonderful the members are and he told me that they treat him well, that I don’t have to worry, and that he’s fine.

But after his last call, I lost contact with him. He didn’t answer my calls and even my text messages remained unseen. Little did I know that everything he said was a complete utter lie. One day finally Seokjin called me. His voice is hoarse like he spent the whole day screaming and I can sense the fright in his shaky voice. He said not to call him again. I asked why but he just said that he doesn’t want me to see him again. I can see that he’s lying so I asked him to meet me one last time but he hung up on me.

After that I didn’t call him again, thinking that maybe he really doesn’t want to see me anymore and he’s doing well with the amount of attention he’s getting. One day I heard a banging on my door in the middle of the night. I rushed up to open it and was absolutely surprised when I saw him. He fainted as soon as he saw me and I carry him to my bed.

His neck is covered in hickies and his shirt is very wrinkled like someone had tried to tear it apart. Tears welled up in my eyes. He’s still the same beautiful person that I know but he seems different. His face is much paler and he lost so much weight. The next day I asked him to tell me what happened but he refused to speak. He limped through my door but he tripped on his own feet and after a few moments he burst into tears. I walked closer to him and hugged him. I beg him to tell me what happened but he continue to choke a sob.

He gripped my shirt tightly and I let him cry in my shoulders. After a moment his sobs lessened I gained courage to ask him again about what happened. He looked at me with puffy eyes and red face. He hesitated at first but he spoke. He said that they hurt him. I asked who are they but he looked down on his long fingers and started to twiddle his fingers uncomfortably. I asked him again and he answered in an incomprehensible words but I heard him saying the words ‘stripping’, ‘bed’, ‘everyday’ and ‘members’.

He leaned on my shoulders and sniffled. He asked me to help him. I was so angry that I clenched my fists and started to cry with him. The him. This beautiful, kind, and the most perfect person I’ve known, they tainted him. I kept him for a few days and treated his wounds. They’re disgusting. They are monsters. They did the dirtiest way of hurting him and I can’t help but to feel bad about encouraging him to endure during his trainee days.

Seokjin stayed for two weeks in my apartment and I can see the glow starting to come back at his face. He started to smile again. He never mentioned anything about it again and I prohibit myself from asking. But I’m wondering since when did he start enduring it all. I feel nothing but pity for him and disgust for his bandmates.

One day I was shocked when Namjoon and the other asked members of BTS went in my apartment and asked where Seokjin is. I stared at them with anger and hatred and I asked what for? To have him as their again? I won’t let them touch even a hair strand of Seokjin. They looked shock but they don’t seem to care. I threatened them that I will sue them if they barge in but the next thing I know, I was laying at the doorstep of my house with a sharp thing buried in my chest and Seokjin passed out in Jungkook’s arms.

 

I’m so sorry, Seokjin.

 

-End-

 

 

a/n : Just a small one shot I’ve written for less than ten minutes. Bad right? How about making it into a one shot collection of Jin ships?