I Can't Hide It, I Can't Help Myself

Love Of A Friend

"Why does it matter to you?" I shouted at him.

He looked hurt so I instantly regret it. "Fine, you don't want me to care....then I won't!" and with that he turned away. But not before I saw the silent tears sliding down his flawless cheeks. ' I just ruined everything!' I screamed at myself. When we got out of the car, he still refused to look at me. 'God damn it! Why did I say that??? Why???'

"Kevin.....do you hate me now?" I said in a small voice.

"KiSeop...I could never hate you. But that was pretty cruel..." his voice trailed off.

"I know and I'm sorry I'm just really frustrated right now. I didn't mean to take it out on you! I swear!" I pleaded with my eyes for him to forgive me.

"What could you possibly have on your mind that could make you so upset?" He still cared....even after I was cruel to him....he cared....what did that mean??

"Well....I don't think you'll like it...."

"Well of course I won't like it if it's frustrating you so just tell me." he looked at me with his eye full of compassion for me, and hatred for what was hurting me.

"Well....in all honesty...what's bothering me is you...." he looked shocked. "Not like that!!! Just....well....never mind...." my voice was barely audible by the end.

"No. Go on. You can tell me."

"Kevin....I..I think I'm in love with you...." I stuttered.

His eyes widened. 'Oh no!' "Well...that's...ummm...unexpected.. Listen...I love you..but like a brother..." he was doing his best to be kind.

"J..just forget about it alright?" I could feel my cheeks getting red and my eyes starting to water. 'Please don't see....please don't see..' I silently begged. Too late. 'Damn it!'

-----------------------------------

I realize that it has taken me quite a while to update so thank you for being patient...I realize I am not a good writer but I tried so I hope you enjoy...^^