Time Has Stopped

Love Of A Friend

He's all I ever think about. Whenever he's around my thoughts get all jumbled up. No, that doesn't describe it right. When he's around I can't think at all. Kevin glanced down at his watch. "Holy ! We need to hurry up!" he screamed at me. "Come on, KiSeop!" He shoved me into the bedroom. -words from author: don't get the wrong idea here xD- The second his hands touched my back, I felt a shock shoot through my body. I felt the heat rush to my face. My hands were shaking and my heart was pounding so loud that I swear he heard it. But soon his hands left and our moment was over. I pulled my pajamas off and changed into my clothes for the day, the entire time sneaking glances over at Kevin.

'Why does he have to be so damn irresistible??' He looked over a me for a short second, saw me staring and turned away again. His face was bright red.

"Come on, we gotta go." he said oto me gentally.

"But I'm not ready yet." I whined.

"Too bad!" he replied "Finish in the car."

"Fine." I said, feeling defeated.

"Get that frown off your face!" he told me in a stern voice. "If you want, we can go out to eat after practice."

"Sounds good to me!" I said, cheering up instantly.

"Alright, we need to go. Come on!" and with that he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door. But, I got that feeling again. It was there, but only for a second because he let go immediately after we left the apartment. He turned around to say something, but stopped when he saw my expression. Kevin looked worried. "KiSeop....are you ok?"

"Yeah...I'm fine."

"You don't look fine. You look scared out of your mind." At that moment, he couldn't have been more right. 'The only thing I'm afraid of is losing you....' was the what I almost said. I wish I had said that, because what I did say was the last thing that I wanted.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short.....very tired so this was all I could write without falling asleep. Anyway, if it sorry....like I said...tired...oh well hope you like it^^