GOODBYE

Viral Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
VIRAL LOVE Chapter 27 : GOODBYE Si-jin opens his eyes abruptly, way before the alarm Mo-yeon had set for him last night rings. He glances at his watch, it's 5 am. He is supposed to be at Incheon in more than two hours to catch the morning flight to Heathrow Airport. He had barely slept a wink after their farewell dinner last night together with his sister, manager and her family. He had spent last night, like every night this week in her apartment; spending what little time they had left with their other half before falling asleep in each other's arms. He leans down, breathing the sweet smell of Mo-yeon's citrusy shampoo from her hair as she begins to move. He watches as she blinks in confusion before she looks up at him. "Is it time already?" Her voice is husky from sleep. He gives her a small smile as he shakes his head. "Aniyo. Still early. Go back to sleep, babe." She sighs and rubs her face on his shirt covered chest, trying to chase away the remnants of her slumber as she brings her arm around his waist. "Ommo, I'm not a towel." She gives him a soft smack for that as he chuckles quietly, his hand caressing her back. They stay silent for a while, listening to each other's breathing in the silence of dawn. "I'll get our place ready before you get there. I think you're going to love it babe." She nods. "I already called a friend who lives there...She and her husband were my hoobae at college but they've settled down there instead of coming back to Seoul." "See? It's already written down that you should be with me in London. Everything is already waiting for you there." She frowns as she remembers something. "Haish, that's right! You still haven't told me where I'm supposed to sleep though?" "Where else? We are doing such a good job now. Just sleeping innocently together, it's no big deal. Unless you suddenly attack me. You are the one who always on byuntae mode anyway." She smacks him once again. "Eonnie thinks we are doing more than that. You know how embarassed I felt when she asked if I'm using protection?" Si-jin burst out laughing at that. "Yaaah! Stop laughing!" She narrows her eyes as he continues laughing till his face is red, wondering if it's too mean to beat him up hours before he needs to fly way. ---- "Call me every morning and every night." "Neh...."   "Let me know everything that's happening, I don't want to miss anything." "Arasso...." "Oh, and let me know if there's anyone bothering you. Especially that sparkly jerkward of an Idol." She chuckles. "I see you're getting more creative with your insults nowadays." He pushes her face up to force her to look at him. "Seriously Mo-yeon. Tell me if anyone's bothering you, okay?" She stares at him and then a naughty smile starts to appear. He watches her suspiciously. "You are up to something---" He doesn't get to finish his sentence when she boldly leans forward till they are face to face as the top part of her body covers his. He swallows in surprise. They've been sleeping together, literally sleeping together for a week but she's never been this bold before. "What are you doing, Kang Mo-yeon?" "Nothing," she whispers against his mouth, "I just remember I forgot your good morning kiss." She touches her lips softly to his, giving him the slightest butterfly kiss as their warm breaths intermingle, her long hair curtaining his view as they stare into each other's eyes, making him forgets everything but her. "Hmmm...." She giggles into the kiss and starts to lean away but he's having none of that. His hands immediately pull her tighter to him, one on her head as he threads his fingers through her hair and the other fastening around her waist. He swallows her small gasp of surprise when he forces her to open her lips and give him a proper good morning kiss. ---- Si-jin leans back after a good ten minutes, heart pounding crazily against his chest as he stares at the beautiful temptation lying right under him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter