Monday Mornings

Secret Rendezvous

Minzy's POV

It's 4a.m. on a Monday morning and I'm 30 minutes into my jog along the Han River with a smile on my face. If anyone could see me in this darkness, they'd be suspicious of the good mood girl jogging so early on a Monday of all days. There was just something about jogging so early on Monday mornings, I wonder what could it be? The fresh air, the privacy that the cover of darkness provides, the jogging itself? Many question but my given answer is always a half truth.  

As I hit the 45 minute mark on my jog, I feel a presence jogging up beside me, it whispered "Minjiyaaaah" really creepy like and it made me smile. Instead of looking at the person whom the presence belongs, I continued to jog forward at the steady pace that I had started out with. "Minjiyaaah" it whispered again and then grabbed my chin and kissed my lips making my pace falter. Although, I felt my cheeks flame and a permanant smile occupy my face, I started up my pace like nothing  happen "When?" was all I asked, my voice emoting the smile that the darkness covered. "Thursday... 9pm at The Zone dancing studio, room 2B" and just like that the person sped ahead of me. I stopped jogging and pretended it was time to stretch. I tried to get the smile off my face but as I knew the person didn't actually leave and wouldn't until I made it back to my dorm, my own personal protector, the thought brightened my smile even more and sent warmth throughout my body. The real reason for my happy Mondays? My secret rendezvous with my boyfriend.
 

Kyungil's POV

Thursday night

That Monday morning after I made sure she got back to the dorm safely, I took the train back to the dorm I shared with the other members. As usual, I snuck in as quietly as I could and as it happens sometimes, I got greeted by a member who woke up randomly. No suspcions of a girlfriend were ever thrown my way but 'workout-freak' and 'Run-manic' have been used. 

It has been 3 days since I last saw Minji and I was excited to see her tonight, It was our 4 year anniversary and I had planned something special for her. I zoned out for a few minutes just thinking about it and when I came back into focus, Yijung was sitting directly in front of me, just staring.

"You've been acting more strange lately hyung." He tilted his head in thought as if trying to diagnose me.

"I've been working on a secret project for all of the members...don't tell them though, this is just a secret between the leader and the maknae ne?"

"Nee...hyung!" Just like I had intended it to, Yijung got up and went on with his business, content to know something that the others didn't.

I went about my day as usual and before I knew it, 9pm was fast approaching so I left the dorm and went to The Zone dancing studio. There, the manager told me that he had left the back door open for my girlfriend so she could come in unnoticed.We'd been coming here for months now and the manager got a kick out of the whole secret lovers thing.

At exactly 9pm she walked in and my heart skipped a few beats, it never failed to happen whenever she decided to wear my clothes. Her small frame was covered in my grey hoodie making her seem even smaller. The hood was pulled up completely covering her face but not in a way that screamed 'don't look at me' but in a 'it's fashionable' kind of way. Her legs were bare which gave the illusion of her not wearing anything underneath and like the guy I was, I grinned at the thought. She pulled the hood back a little and raised her head, her eyes, beautiful brown, meeting mine and an automatic smile from the both of us appeared.

"I love that you're wearing my hoody." I said as I walked towards her, stopping only so I could envelope her in a hug, my chin resting on the top of her head. She is my strong shortie, only reaching to my chest but that tiny body was full of power.

"This is my favorite hoody of yours and I kinda got that you liked me wearing your clothes and specifically your hoodies when you always ask me to take a picture wearing it. Who would have thought Song Kyungil's would be hoodies." She teased. She started to pull up the hoody and I started to see the shorts she wore underneath, fitting firmly around her thighs, then I coughed as her crop tee started to ride up.

"Naughty Oppa, instead of holding it down you're watching it rise." I nodded and looked at her smooth stomach as I my lips. Once the hoody was completely off her, she pushed me back to sit on the bench and sat in my lap.

"Oppa, I know this is bad but I need to nap for a few minutes, just a few." She said tiredly and snuggled into my chest. I leaned back and wrapped my arms around her, one hand resting on her side, the other on her thigh.

"No problem, you've had a full day today, sleep." Minji's schedule was picking up again since she was in her 1st year in grad school, new tour dates were added, and she was even scheduled to have solo work coming up. It always humbled me to see her letting herself be vulnerable and feel safe with me. 
 

Minzy's POV

As I napped I thought about Kyungil. We've know each other for 8 years, ever since he came to GD's party back in '09 when we were filming 2ne1 tv. At first we were awkward with one another and didn't consider ourselves as even friends but over the years we started to get closer and closer as our paths crossed, probably because Kyungil started feeling less and less guilty about the age difference and then we became really close after the death of my grandmother. He was my secret helper who nudged me to mourn my grandmother's passing in my kinda way, through dancing. It was his idea to have me recreate my grandmother's famous dance and record it with all the emotions I repressed, both the bad and the good, I needed the release. He's been someone with whom I could talk to about anything and not feel judged, someone whom I felt safe and loved in a way I never thought possible and now we were celebrating 4 years of being together in a dark and secluded dance studio with me sleeping in his arms...there was no other place I'd rather be.

"Baby." I heard Kyungil say softly as he woke me up.

"How long was I sleep for?" I mumbled, still in the process of waking up.

"Only an hour."

"An hour!!! Why didn't you wake me sooner?" I jumped out of his lap and noticed that the room was now lit by my favorite candles. Kyungil stood up and walked over to the music player.

"Minji...I made this song for you. I'm quite nervous and embarrassed right now about it but I would love if you could dance to it for me?" His song played out through the speakers and my eyes started to tear up as I listened. I found my body moving to the beat and my heart being moved by his lyrics. I danced for him as the tears continued to fall until his song ended as he sung "I Love You, Always. Be Forever Mine". Neither one of us said the L word very often and he usually said it even less so than me, for him to put it in a song, I was overwhelmed with emotion....I ran and jumped into his arms, pressing dozens of kisses against his face. He laughed and lowered me to the floor, looking into my eyes like he was preparing to make the most important speech of his life. I swear I could hear his heart pounding.

"Minji, the way I feel about you, I've never felt like this before. I may be 6 years older than you but I've never thought about having a long future with someone until you became mine. I know you still have a lot of life to live but I wanted you to know that this is the point in time when I knew I was ready for you to be my wife."

Kyungil took out a necklace that had a beautiful ring on it and held it in front of my face.

"Right now, I'm ready to have you as a wife but until you are ready, this is a promise for the future. A promise that I will always support you, make you smile when you feel like no smile will ever come, never make you feel less than the smart,y, cutie, confident, wonderful woman you know yourself to be, and to be a man worthy for you at all times. There is no expiration date to this promise, no pressure to feel like you need to give me an answer. As long as we are together, take as long as you need and not a moment sooner."

Throughout his speech, I could feel how nervous he was and it made my heart hurt with how wonderful this man before me was. Though I knew that I loved him, he was right in that I wasn't ready to get married but I was ready to take our relationship to the next level.

"Kyungil, I love you so much and I know in the future we will be husband and wife. I look at you and feel like no matter what comes my way, I'll be able to handle it. When others tried to put me down, you showed me through your actions and words that they didn't have the power to define my worth and that I could always come to you without feeling like a burden." I turned my back to him and pushed my hair aside so he could put it around my neck. His fingers lingers on my collarbone and I shivered but not from being cold.

I broke the romantic moment as I started tickling him in his sides. We laughed and joked as we blew out all the candles and cleaned up after his surprise. After we left the studio, we went to Kyungil's apartment where he lives alone and talked about nothing of importance but I felt an overflowing amount of love throughout my body. It was telling me that it was ready and a desire I couldn't ignore overtook me. I straddled his lap and looked into his eyes for what felt like hours. "Make love to me." I said in a breathy voice that surprised even me. He lifted me off the couch and lowered me on the bed. He touched my body as though it was to be worshipped. He knew my body better than I did and when I thought I couldn't handle waiting anymore, he took me. The first time was gentle and made me feel like he saw what I was giving to him as a gift to be treasured. The second time I was begging him to be rougher, harder...I couldn't get enough and knew then that I loved ...or more specifically, with Kyung Il. After he took me the second time, he wrapped me in his arms and whispered how perfect I felt around him and that we were meant to be in every way. I fell asleep to the sounds of Kyung Il serenading me.

I woke up feeling the best I've felt in ages, I wasn't tired or worried about the day before me.The morning light shined through and I found myself smiling at the site of Kyungil's still sleeping. My smile dropped immediately as I felt eyes watching me from the corner, when I turned to look, GD oppa was sitting in the chair, staring at us with an expressionless face.

"Jiyoung Oppa." I said in a stunned whisper.
 

Kyung Il's POV

I awaken to Minji nudging me and I smiled at remembering the night we shared and our future together. She was perfect in everyway even with her imperfections and I felt now more than ever that I did good in revealing my feelings.

"Good Morning Baby." I said cheery but when I focused on her, I noticed she was looking to the corner. I followed her line of sight and saw Jiyoung at the end of it looking like one of those parents waiting up to catch their kid sneaking in the house. Trying to keep my cool, I sat up slowly, making sure that Minji was still covered as she was underneath.

"We've been dating for 4 years" I confessed to Jiyoung.

"You're my friend" Jiyoung finally spoke.

"Yeah..."

"She's my dongsang."

"Yeeeeah..." Minji said in a 'you don't say' tone.

"OMaiGAH..." JiYoung screamed and jumped into bed with us, rolling around and failing his arms like child. I ended up putting the majority of the cover in Minji's direction to keep her covered but this left me uncovered.

"Ahhh." he jumped up as he screamed at my ness.

"I forgot what you guys did on those sheets...whatthehellhowcouldyounothavetoldmedoyounotlovemeanymorehowcouldyounottellme." JiYoung was speaking so fast his words ran together, Minji just moved closer, wrapping both the cover and her arms around me as Jiyoung ranted about not being loved and feeling betrayed and how he was gonna write a song about this.

Minij cleared and grinned up at Jiyoung, and I felt proud of how comfortable she was at showing we were together in front of her you-thought-he-was-her-father-with-how-protective-he-is-oppa. He stopped his ranting and looked at us as though he was trying to solve a puzzle. After a few minutes of his scrutiny he sighed in defeat. "You two look cute together...I'll try to erase seeing my dongsang in bed with my friend." He was almost out the door before he turned around and with a grin and said, "I'm telling Top hyung about this." then dramatically he flung himself outside the door.

I looked at Minji and sighed,"I guess this means I'm not going to TOP's surprise party tonight, he'll punch me as soon as I catch his eye. I swear for I moment I thought he was in love with you"

She laughed "Not at all, he's just my very protective oppa. You can still go, just go and take the hit like a few hours before the party starts...maybe Top oppa will cool down before it begins?" She said shaking her head knowing what she was saying was not gonna happen.

"Nah, I'll just skip out and speak man-to-oppa later. Gah it feels like I'm going to see your father..Ahh...speaking of which...your parents know that I want you as my wife but they also know that I know you aren't ready for marriage and that I'm not pressuring you." Minji smiled at me and had a look in her eye that I immediately identified as her Kyungil-is-about-to-get-lucky look...best.look.ever.
 

Minzy's POV

Once more than one person knows your secret, it's only a matter of time before it's released...GD found out then he told all of Big Bang who told all of 2ne1, and Kyungil wanting to be fair told all of History about us. So far it hasn't reach outside yet but knowing some of these big mouths, it's coming. Until then...

"Minjiyaah" Kyungil whispered as he jogged up by my side.