CHP 3

You'll always have my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana POV

Tonight is the night we will attend Nara's birthday party, actually the boys don't want to join this party. but I insist, I don't want them to look bad in in the eyes of our classmates, so I can't help but force them to attend the party.

" Yugyeom aaaa.... come on, we'll be late"

I called my brother, he doesn't want to go to this party but at same time he wants to look good in front of my classmates.

" noona, how many times do I have to tell you that you will end up being single forever if you prefer shouting than speak with normal volume" 

Yugyeom is not the first one who said this thing to me, but my parents even my friends said the same thing too. They think I have a big mouth.

" well, that's happened if you don't listen to me " 

And I always have a reason to defended my self. Who do you think they are? Single? Seriously? Who doesn't want to have a wife like me? I'm smart, I can cook. Well, I think I'm too perfect to be someone's wife. Ha...ha...ha...

" noona  stop daydreaming. Comeone, we have to go if you don't want to be late "

My brother woke me up from my crazy imagination

" how about the boys? " 

" they will meet us there, how about jiyeon? " 

Hhmmm, he still has a crush on my best friend.

" what about her?"

" Usually, when we want to attend a party, jiyeon always come here and you guys will do this ' get ready with me ' thing. doesn't she wants to go to the party too?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter