CHP 2

You'll always have my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Hana POV

it's dark outside with rain pouring hard, just like the rain, my tears keep flowing, what can I do? It's hurt it really does.Who can I put the blame on? I can't blame anyone, I should blame my self to give my heart easily to the man who can't keep it.

Under the rain I keep walking,  I don't know where should I go. I have no idea what should I do, when I witnessing my boyfriend has his arm circled around the girl's waist and kissed her passionately?  I'm just like an idiot stand before them, I can't talk, I can't even cry I just stand there frozen at the time.

At the moment like this I feel I'm all alone. I just can't include my friends at this time, it's better like this. 

But I think I was wrong. Because, when I step in lobby of my apartment he's there, the one man who I can trust. He never let me alone through all this . Yes it's him Mark Yieun Tuan, when he laid his eyes on me, he's running as fast as he can, and embracing me in his warm hug. At the moment I'm crying like a child.

" hushh...It's ok hana...everything will be ok" 

I can't talk, I just hug him and crying hard. Not my brother, not my cousins, nor my best friend, but him who I just knew for over a month he's the one who calmed me down. At the time I realized it's just him that I can trust. And I know at the moment I just I just developed a feeling that should never exist. But one thing for sure he has developing the same feeling.

end of flashback

Mark POV

" I... I...I..." , why am I stuttering like this? Suddenly I feel so nervous, I don't dare to look into her eyes. What kind of question is that? I can't answer that. And I don't know why, I shouldn't be like this.

"Ppuuuuaaahahaahahahaaha...c'mon mark, don't be serious like that, I'm just teasing you"

She laughed at me? Am I so funny today that I can make her laughed at me? But suddenly I feel relieve, I don't like this kind of question.

"Yaaa...aah... How can you laughed at me? I approached her and I locked her head in my arm..

" Hahahaha sorry...sorry... Stop it mark, my hair gonna be messed" 

Finally I realeased her, I can't stop smiling I just really liked her laugh. Its make calm, I prefer to hear her laugh than hear her sniffing and sobbing. I've promised to myself that time will be the last time I saw her cry. 

" But seriously mark, you should see yourself in the mirror" 

"Stop it kim hana, you know what I feel with the question like that" 

" Hahaha ok..ok.. c'mon, let's go to class. You know what will happen if we late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter