CHP 1

You'll always have my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like another day Hana's day start with a loud music that banged into her ears. Well that's normal when you live with three boys in not so big apartment.. yes, Hana lives with her brother and two cousins, since they went  to the same  college they decided to rent an unit of apartment and live with their own. It's not like they didn't want to live with their parents but since her two cousin's parents live in the states and her parents barely at home they have a bussiness and keep flying to another country, so this is Hana who stucked with three boys....

"Aaarrrgghhhhhh" she's groaning, she looked for her watch and  get up from the bed she walks lazily to her cousin's room, she knows very well who's the culprit that played the song so loud in the morning

"Lim jaaeebummm, are you out of your mind?" She yelling at her older cousing

"This is five in the morning, and you playing this sick song? You want to the neihbours come here and throw us from this apartment?" She's fuming red, she's really hate it when someone disturbed her from her beautiful sleep. Well, her motto is " you have to sleep 7-8 hours a day to keep you pretty like me" that's why when someone play a rock song at five in the morning its same like they bring the lion side inside her to came up..

" What? Throw us from here? Why? What's their problem? It's my right... Don't over think about it, just shut up go to the kitchen and make breakfast already, because I'm hungry" jaebum said to her. well, this one species is just to different from the other , he's really don't care about the other oppinion, he just lived his life without think about anything different from his cousins. 

" You crazy , are you listen to yourself? You play the song to loud, it's five...fffiiivvveeee in the morning, our neighbour probably still sleeping and you telling me to shut up? You shut up !!!!" She's really want to ripped this person alive, and trow him to the lion's den. 

" Baby girl I'm telling you politely but why you called me crazy?? ?? Listen nana banana just go to the kitchen, I'm really hungry, I didn't sleep all night because I'm studying, and I'm so stress, so could you drag your legs and move to the kitchen and makes some food for me" yes this cousin of her is one of a kind beside from his apperance who looks like a bad boy he's really a smart guy, that's why no one of his lecturers complained when he came late to class

*Siggghhhh* she takes a deep breath and say " ok, but please jb don't be too loud you know I need my 7-8 hours sleep time, do you want me to looks like zombie in the morning? No, right??" 

 " Of course not, my baby pretty cousin have to look beautoful everyday" 

"You right, so another time just use your earphone. Ok, so what do you want to eat?"

" I feel like to eat kimchi bokkeumbap maybe? With a lot of meats in it"

"Haahh, you and your obsession over the meat, ok I'll make it for you"

"Thank you babe, I owe you" 

"You always owe me, but you never pay for it" hana makes a diggusted face

"Kekeke, once I end up my exam I will pay you ok?"

"Seriously??" Her eyes twinkling just heard that her cousin will pay her for it. Well, she's r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter