Those were my Last Words

Beyond Your Imagination

After that performance. No one dared to talk to Donghae except Eunhyuk. After that performance, he immediately ran towards Donghae and grabbed his arm and guided him to the backstage. For the whole night ... He was crying

“Guys! You can go home now. I cancelled all your schedules. Let’s call it a day!” the manager said

“Let’s go to the club!” Kangin and Leeteuk said in unison.

“Okay, but be careful guys!” before the manager left.

“Who’s with us?” Leeteuk asked the members. The first member that answered him was ...

“ME!” they all looked at the owner of the voice and looked at him in disbelief.

“B-but Donghae? You've never gone into a club? You never drink” Kangin said but Donghae interrupted him.. ”Then I'll give it a try! Let's go!” Donghae said and walked out of the room. All the members gazed at each other. They knew something bad will happen so they talked to Eunhyuk “Keep your eyes on him.” Eunhyuk nodded in reply.

When they arrived at the club. Donghae immediately walked towards an empty table and sat there. All the members followed him “Hey, are you alright?” Eunhyuk asked him then sat beside him. “Is there any reason not to be alright?” Donghae answered. He just stared blankly at the group of youths who were dancing non-stop at the dance floor. The members ordered some drinks and foods. And after taking some drinks. All the members left the table and enjoyed themselves on the dance floor, except for Donghae and Eunhyuk. Suddenly, a girl approached them “Hey! Let's go and dance!” the girl said while sitting beside Donghae and Eunhyuk. No one answered her … “Hey…! I said let’s go and dance!” she said while clinging her arms to the boys. Donghae looked at the girl in disgust. Eunhyuk noticed it and said “Let’s go!” he finally gave up because if that girl continued clinging onto Donghae, something bad will happen. When Donghae was alone in the table, he grabbed some bottles of liquor and drank it. An hour passed, he finished drinking 7 bottles of liquor. All the members go back to the table and they stopped when they saw Donghae making out with another girl. They took a glance at the table and saw that all the bottles of liquor were empty!

“Oh God" was the only thing that Leeteuk was able to mumble.

When Sungmin saw Donghae, he ran towards him and pushed the girl aside. He grabbed Donghae’s collar and said

“YOU’RE A PIECE OF ! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO IHRA? I THOUGHT YOU LOVE HER? AND THAT’S THE REASON WHY I GAVE UP! NOW! SHE’S ONLY AWAY FOR A MONTH AND YOU ALREADY DID THIS? HOW DARE YOU !!!”

Donghae came back to his senses and hit Sungmin’s hands to his collar.

“HYUNG! IT'S HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO ME NOT HOW CAN I DO THIS TO HER! WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME IN THE FIRST PLACE? I'M ALREADY TIRED OF THIS! SHE LEFT ME! HYUNG, SHE’S THE ONE WHO LEFT ME!! SHE’S MY LIFE AND SHE KNOW IT VERY WELL! NOW, HOW CAN I CONTINUE LIVING WITHOUT MY LIFE? I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART! AND EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES, IT'S HER SMILE THAT I SEE! YOU DIDN’T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WISHED THAT THIS IS ONLY A PRANK AND SHE WILL RETURN TO MY SIDE AGAIN! YOU GUYS DIDN’T KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFERED JUST TO TRY LIVING AGAIN WITHOUT MY LIFE! YOU GUYS DIDN’T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS HER PRESENCE! HER SMILE! HER EYES! HER HUGS! HER KISSES! YOU GUYS DIDN’T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I BLAMED MYSELF FOR LIVING! YOU GUYS DIDN’T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER. YOU DON’T ... KNOW…” Donghae cried.

Sungmin was shocked to his words and so are the other members. It’s the first time Donghae talked this long after that, and this is the first time he expressed himself after Ihra left. Donghae fainted because he was too drunk, the members returned to their dorm and took their rest ...

 

Meanwhile, in the Philippines ...

A month has passed since she returned but there was never a day she didn't think about him. There was never a day she didn't missed him. There was never a day she stopped crying herself to sleep. And then finally, she received a phone call ...

“Hello?” 
“Is this Ihra?”
“Yes. It’s me. Who’s this?”
“Your one and only best friend,”
“Kyuhyun-ah?”
“I thought you already forgot me!” 
“ How could I? Oh My God! I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH!”
“We miss you too ... especially HIM”
“How’s he?”
“Do you really want to know?”
“Of course!”
“ Then I’ll send a link to your email. Check it now. I need to go! Bye! I’ll call you when I have free time! I love you Ihra! ”
“Oh okay! I love you too Kyuhyun! Send my regards to the other members!”

Ihra immediately ran towards her brother’s room…

*knock knock*

“Come in!” the voice said..
“Oppa~” 
“Oh! My lovely sister! Why are you here?”
“Can I borrow your computer for a moment?”
“Of course! Come here! And close the door”
“Thanks Jaejoong oppa!”

Ihra opened the computer and logged on her e-mail. Jaejoong, her brother sat down beside her

From: gaemgyu

[Link: Open Concert- Guest: Super Junior]

Hey! Open this immediately at 6pm! It’s the first performance of Donghae after you left. That’s all! I miss you Ihra! And come here already ... slice me a piece of cake! Kekeke~~”

“Looks like they all like you huh?” Jaejoong said.
“More like Love me. They were like you. When I’m with them. I remember You. They were my brothers in Korea.” Ihra said with a smile. She opened the link and the live stream played

After some introductions ... Super Junior walked into the stage. Ihra felt nervous. And when she saw Donghae, tears fall from her eyes ...

“He gotten a lot skinnier and he’s expressionless ... He looks like a stone, his voice, there’s no expression. Where did that soothing voice went?”

Jaejoong looked at her sister and asked…

“So that’s Him?” Ihra nodded in reply. The song changed and she watched intently at the performance and when she saw Donghae drop his mic ... She gasped.

“Oh no! Donghae! Came back to your senses!” She shouted. Jaejoong stood up and comforted his sister.

In a few moment ... She saw Donghae pick up his mic back and sang the last 4 words…

"Let's never meet again...."

[Those were my last words .. I can never be wrong. I know those are mine ...]

She saw Donghae got down on his knees and started to cry. She gave up and cried when she saw him at this state. She continued crying ..

 

 

================

weeee~ I updated :D keke~

sorry for not updating :(