That LINE ,,,

Beyond Your Imagination

Donghae woke up with a smile on his face while remembering what happened the other day. But his thoughts was distracted when he saw that Ihra was no longer on his side. He thought that she's just cooking a breakfast or taking a bath. But after long long minutes ... He felt anxiousness inside of him, so he immediately rise from his bed and step out from his room. He checked on the living room, but she was NO WHERE to be found. On the kitchen. None. On the rooms of other members. None. On the bathrooms ... None. Finally, he grabbed his spare keys on his room, the keys of Ihra's apartment. He unlocked the door and stepped in. He called Ihra numerous times but nobody responsed. He checked the room but she's nowhere to be found. And the last thing that came to his mind is the closet. He opened the closet, and found out that Ihra's clothes were ALL GONE and the only thing that he said was ...

"Damn It!"

He immediately run back to their dorm and grabbed his phone. He dialed Ihra's number but it was turned off. Suddenly, he heard load of voices in the living room. He walked out and checked if the members were there, and yes ... they were all present. So he asked immediately "Have you guys seen Ihra?" he said with a calm voice, the room immediately became silent. No one dared to talk. So he asked again with a hint of annoyance. " Have you guys seen Ihra?" still, no one dared to talk. He already reached his limit so he shouted "I SAID WHERE THE HELL IS IHRA RIGHT NOW ?" then the leader suddenly stood up and took all the courage he have to talk to him. "I will tell you. But promise me to calm yourself first" the leader said, Donghae suddenly gazed to the leader and said "IHRA IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AND YOU SUDDENLY ASK ME TO CALM MYSELF? HOW CAN I CALM MYSELF IN THIS SITUATION?" he finally said. Now it Sungmin's turn to talk "She left ... She's gone back to the Philippines" was all that he said then Donghae suddenly widened his eyes because of shock "WHAT?! Oh~ I know. Is this a Hidden Camera? Okay you guys already fooled me ... Camera mans you can go out now. Ihra this is not funny, Go Out NOW!" he said. "Sorry hyung~ but it's true. This..." Kyuhyun handed a letter to him and continued "That's from Ihra. Read it well Hyung" he said "I-I cant believe you guys!" then Donghae stormed off to lock himself on his room.

When he finally locked himself ... He lied on his bed. Silently wishing that Ihra will storm into his room and will cheerfully say "YOU WE'RE FOOLED! Hahaha" but it's the reality. She left Him. He opened the letter and read it ...

To the most HANDSOME FISH/PRINCE in the world that I LOVE THE MOST,

Annyeong oppa, when you read this I might have already arrived in the Philippines. Sorry for not telling this to you. Sorry for lying. And SUPER Sorry for leaving you. I didn't had any courage to tell this things to you personally. My parents ordered me to go back to our country immediately. I dont know when will I go back or If I will ever go back so I decided no to tell you, please understand me. Right now, all I want id for you to know that I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!I love you more than anything in this world. I love you ... Every day, every hour, every minute, every second and I'm loving you even more. When I close my eyes ... it's your image that I see, your smile, your eyes. Now that I left, I don't want this but you have to forget about me. Start a new life... without me ... Okay? But always remember... I Love you more than anything in this world but I have to let you go. Let's never meet again. I'm Sorry.

From your Princess .. Your Sunshine whom you loved the most who hurt you.

After reading the letter, Donghae let out a load scream and started to cry endlessly

-------------------------------------------------

It's been a month since Ihra left. Everyday Donghae lock himself to his room. He barely eat and drink. He didn't talk to other members. He doesn't react at all. He has no EMOTIONS. After the incident, he talked to his manager to requested a 1 month leave and the manager agreed. Now is his last day of vacation but still something has changed. He gotten a lot skinny and dark circles around his eyes are noticeable. When he walk out. He always sit in the front door of Ihra's apartment and spend a little time there.

--------------------------------------------------

Donghae woke up at 5:00 am, he immediately did his morning routines and dressed himself nicely. After an hour of waiting, one by one the members started to walk out of their rooms. Still no emotions, he walked out of the dorm and headed to the parking lot and climbed to the car that was waiting for them. Today, the only schedule he have was an open concert. They will perform 'It's You' and 'Let's Not'. When they arrived at the backstage, Ryeowook started to get dizzy, when they checked him, he has a very high fever and needed to go to hospital. They were no other choice but to find someone to replace Ryeowook. Leeteuk suddenly suggested Donghae and all the members agreed. Now it's their time to go the stage and perform "It's You", it was Donghae who will be the first one to sing. When he started singing, all the members looked at him because his voice was just PLAIN. The second song played and all the members left the stage except for Kyuhyun, Yesung and ... Donghae.

Kyuhyun was the first one to sing ...

"Saying that this moment is the last ... to whom I love so much. You tried to turn it back, even if you hold onto me crying... I was the one who said no and bid our last farewell ..."

All the People including all the members, managers, and coordinators was looking at Donghae who's going to sing the next lines ... Even Kyuhyun and Yesung stared at him intently

"I always act strong but I don't have the confidence to protect you forever and left.. I'm a coward man..."

It all went well when suddenly a scene that the members expect suddenly happened

"Even if we regret our breakup. I can't do anything but to give you my farewell ..."

with that lines ... Donghae dropped his mic and stared at the two members who was singing. All the members were shocked at the scene even though they were expecting this to happen but they never expected it to be this serious. Kyuhyun and Yesung looked at Donghae and continued singing without him.

"Don't cry in pain counting the time that passed. Don't miss a foolish love that's already passed. One who looks at you and needs only you. And can't go a day without you. Meet someone who loves you so much... Please... I hope that you'll be happy ..."

Donghae suddenly feel his body became weak and finally. At the very last line of the song. He grabbed his mic back and sang that 4 words...

"Let's never meet again ..."

Donghae gave up and got down on his knees and started crying. Crying like theres no tomorrow. Crying because of all the pain that he kept inside, he let it all out~

 

But from a very very far away place. Someone is experiencing the same thing as him. And was crying endlessly like him ...