Confronted

Beyond Your Imagination

Donghae and Ihra agreed to meet on the park somewhat far from their apartment building. Donghae arrived earlier than Ihra, he waited for 5 minutes until she saw a beautiful dazzling lady that he found to be Ihra later on.

"Oppa!" a smiling Ihra approached. "My Sunshine. You're very beautiful today" Donghae said. "Thanks oppa. So where do you want to go now? Just tell me what you want to do and I'll just be here to follow you. Hahaha. You're my prince and your wish is my command." "Is that so? Hmm. I want you to kiss me now. Haha" Donghae teasingly said. "Okay" then Ihra kissed him on his lips. Donghae was shocked because he thought Ihra was not going to agree. "Done! Hahaha. I know what you're thinking." "What?" "That I won't do it, but you see? This is how much I love you." while circling her whole arms on the air. Donghae returned it with a hug and danced Ihra. Every body on the park was looking at them but they didn't mind it. They continued dancing when suddenly, Donghae sang the song 'Marry U' [rap part]. He sang it directly on Ihra's ears ...

Ihra's POV
He's done it! The thing I waited for almost the rest of my life.

"Do you like it? My random surprise for you?" Donghae asked. "I love it. I love it" Ihra answered. "Uhm, oppa. Come with me please since you're not asking for anything now." she smiled.

They walked into the woods and reached a place where many flowers are scattered all over. The picnic mat and picnic basket was already prepared. "Whoa~ did you prepare this for me?" Donghae asked while hugging Ihra. "Yes. Do you like it? It may not seem as expensive as what you did but I was the one to prepare it and this was all my idea" Ihra said cheerfully. "I love it" and he kissed her. They spent their afternoon on the picnic yard, they gave each other the foods Ihra [and Kyuhyun and Sungmin] prepared.

"Oppa?" 
"Hmm?"
"Uhm.. What will you do when I suddenly left you?"
"LEFT? WHY? ARE YOU LEAVING ME?"
"Ani. ani ... I just wondered. So .. what will you do?"
"Erm ... I don't know. I don't know what to do. I didn't even want to think about it. I've never thought of you leaving. Really."
"But oppa. You must know that nothing lasts forever. Even US"
"We can make a difference right? And if NOTHING LASTS FOREVER ... Would you be MY NOTHING?"

Ihra smiled and gave Donghae a kiss as her reply. "It's getting late, we must comeback now." Donghae said. "Oppa, can I sleep in your dorm and BY YOUR SIDE?" Ihra asked. "BY MY WHAT?" "I said by your side oppa. Don't worry, I'm not going to seduce you. Haha" "I'm not seduce-able" Donghae replied. "Then it's agreed!! I'll be sleeping in your room." as Ihra hugged Donghae.

When they arrived at the Super Junior dorm. The members welcomed them back.

Eunhyuk: Donghaaaaeeee~
Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Siwon, and Ryeowook: Ihra-ssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
[Kibum is forver QUIET :))]
Ihra: Oppas~
Kangin: Ihra-ssi. Huhu. I will surely miss you!!
Donghae: Eh? Why would you miss her? 
Kangin: ... uh oh ...
Ihra: Uh .. Oppa ...
Donghae: What does that mean? Are you going anywhere?
Kyuhyun: Oh. That's because .. Our KangIn hyung here is going to have a vacation together with Teukie hyung, Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung. Right hyung? [giving a YEAH RIGHT EYES]
Kangin: Oh YES THAT'S IT ! We didn't had a chance to tell this because you were very busy. And it's not only Ihra I will miss, you also Fishy.
Donghae: Let us come with you hyung~~
Eunhyuk: Yea~ bring us too!
Ryeowook: No hyung, you can't go with them. We need HYUNGs to take care of us. Right Kibummie?
Kibum: Right.

Ihra's POV
I'm going to miss this mess. This ruckus. This boys.

After their ruckus. They decided to watch Siwon's drama on the television. "Siwon-ssi, you look really handsome there but more handsome in person." Ihra praised him. "Thanks noona" smiled shyly.

When the drama was over. They all went to their rooms to sleep. Sungmin went to Eunhyuk's room and slept there. Donghae was hugging Ihra from the back, they are lying on Donghae's bed. Donghae was humming a song so that Ihra can sleep but what happened was the other way around, he fell asleep. When Ihra tried to face him, she noticed that he was already fast asleep. Ihra caressed his face and kissed his forehead. This will be her last time to do this.

"You’re so handsome and nice and I love you so much that I can't let you go. Please teach me how to break up with you! I will be leaving you tomorrow and I don't think we'll see each other again. I don't want to do this, it's not even my choice but I have to. I'M SORRY..." Ihra whispered.

"No way~" Ihra gasped at Donghae's reply. She was scared that Donghae heard what she said but Donghae was fast asleep. "So you're talking in your sleep huh. Now I learned something unique about you. That words will forever remain in my heart. I love you~" she giggled.