Meet-Up

Beyond Your Imagination

Another two weeks of missing each other passed. Super show has also started, ss2 Seoul has just finished. And it's now time for ss2 Manila, yes, they're going to Philippines for their concert. Kyuhyun and the other members were very much excited.

"I gotta call Ihra-ssi and tell her our flight details so she can meet us at the airport" Kyuhyun excitingly said. "Do that! Do that! I'm missing my lil' sis already, needed to see her" Kangin added. "Ya! Are you guys thinking? You want her to get killed by fans? And remember, some fans might be waiting for us on the airport so we can't pay very much attention to her anyway! Stop it. Just call her and tell her to meet with us on the hotel. I want to see her too" Leeteuk said. "I guess that will do, but how about him?" while pointing at Donghae's room. "We'll take care of him. Do your job now Kyuhyun, call her now. We want to talk to her too~" Sungmin said. Kyuhyun followed Sungmin's instruction but didn't let them get the phone from him so he set it up into loud speakers.

- Riiiiing~ Riiiiing -
"Hello?"
"Ihra-ssi~~" many different voices came from the phone.
"Oppas?"
"Neeeee~. We miss you Ihra. How are you? Do you miss us too? Are fine there? Do you still remember us? Do you want to see us?" many questions were asked.
"Oh wait. I can't understand you all. Hahaha. One by one please~"
"Hyung stop it!"
"Hahaha. So why did you suddenly call?"
"Oh well, I think you already know this ... it's about our ..." but before he can finish talking ...
"It's about your upcoming concert on the first week of December? Well, yeah~ I basically know that, how can I not know it. And guess what? I will be watching!! You need to look for me. Hahaha" she was fan girl-ing.
"Yeah~ everyone can say that? When did you start to be a fan girl? Hahaha." She can hear laughs on the phone.
"Since I came back! And i have a surprise for you. But I won't b telling it you even if you're my bestfriend."
"What? Why can't you tell me? That's so unfair!"
"Haha. Because it's a very big and major surprise! You have to wait for it okay? And ..."
"And what?"
"I sent you a sim card for you to use here Philippines. That will arrive so soon. I also wrote a letter."
"But I don't know how to use that"
"Of course you know. You're a genius!!"
"That goes for meeee~"
"I will call once you arrive here. Since I already know your flight details~"
"How did you know?"
"It's all over the internet! Many Filipino ELF loves you."
"So you can meet with us when we arrive?"
"Oh. I'm afraid I can't."
"But why?"
"Personal problems~ but don't worry. You will definitely see me"
"Oh okay. I guess Teukie hyung is right"
"Speaking of which? Are they still listening?"
"Yes of course. They super miss your voice already and they're making fun of you here. They can't believe your such a fan girl. Hahaha"
"How dare they do that?"

"Ihra-ssi? Who are you talking to?" an unfamiliar voice said ...

"Who is that? Is that a guy?"
"Yes. Don't mind him." Ihra replied to Kyuhyun.

"And you, oppa~ don't listen here!!" she replied to the guy ...

"Hey, Kyuhyun-ah~ I guess we should bid goodbye now. See you SOON. And pleaaaaaase tell Donghae oppa .. that SOMEONE FROM A FAR AWAY LAND LOVES HIM WITH ALL HER HEART AND CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM AND HE'S ABOUT TO SEE HER SOON. Thanks!"
"Alright. Bye now. See soon too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First week of December ...

"Here they go! They arrived~ yippie!!" Ihra was at the airport but she has no plans of getting caught by the boys. She called Kyuhyun ...

"Welcome to the Philippines. You're still very handsome Kyu. And also the other members especially Donghae oppa"
"Did you just see us?"
"Of course! I can't let this past. I had to be there too to welcome you and I'm happy just by seeing you from afar."
"You should at least said 'HI' to us"
"I'm talking to you right now, isn't this enough?"
"Yes it's not enough."
"I'll be on your concert tomorrow. You will see me for sure. Bye~"
"Oh ..." but before Kyuhyun can say add anything, Ihra already ended the phone call ...

"Ya~ Kyuhyun-ah. You called Ihra right? And she's coming right? She going to watch isn't she?" Leeteuk asked.
"Yes. I think she's already here. She texted me and she's very excited. I can't believe she can ignore me like this. I told her to meet after the concert but she refused."
"Because it's me she wants to see"

A voice said .. When Leeteuk and Kyuhyun turned their head they were shocked to see that it is .....