1...

let's see where life takes us~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been somewhat a year. and joshua is happy. again.

 

 

he finally had moved on from what happened and he's happy. really really happy.

 

he's meet a bunch of new people in america but of course he just can't forget about jeonghan.

 

 

 

jeonghan was also happy. it seemed to joshua. well that's what joshua thinks. he looks better than what he had looked like a year ago. 

 

they've meet every 2 months and that was when jeonghan felt like he was at his happiest.

 

 

he couldn't wait for the plane to land so he could just run out and tackle the younger man.

 

also throughout the year, Joshua tried dating people. it wasn't a sin too. 

 

he wasn't committed to jeonghan. he just 

wanted experience. and at the same time he couldn't help but break up with the person after their 1st date because of course joshua still loves jeonghan.

 

 

when they had their FaceTime calls at night, joshua would talk and talk and jeonghan would just listen because there wasn't anything else he wanted to do except listen to joshua.

 

 

yes it basically felt like torture when Joshua would talk about people he's dating but jeonghan felt like he didn't deserve a right to say anything because joshua isn't his so he kept quiet and just supported him.

 

 

 

 

 

(now back to modern day):

 

 

 

 jeonghan came home with exciting news and quickly opened his laptop.

 

 

"joshua...please pick up." one ring. two ring. three ring. four-

 

"hello? jeonghan?" joshua's face lit up the screen and jeonghan smiled.

 

 

"oh . di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter