III. "IDOLZ" night

Lethal Elegance

The club is electric tonight, everyone feeding off of the smiles and fast dancing. No-one can see the dance floor, it's wall to wall people dancing to the club music. Hwasa walks in with Wheein but loses the girl in the ensuing crowd. The club was filled to the brim with women dancing on the floor and on stage, using polls as tools to there various routines. Followed by men ooing and aweing at them. Hwasa sat at an empty table scoping around before the club went silent as the DJ began to speak. 

"Ok Ladies and Gents, it's DJ Bora here, please put your hands together for one of our clubs best dancers, A true dancing Qu-Wheein, Jung Wheein!!!"~Bora the DJ spoke as Wheein, now dressed in pink brazier and a pink short skirt, struts onto the stage. She looks down not staring at the crowd as she hears people clapping. When Wheein heard the music it was like liquid adrenaline being injected right into her blood stream - not so strong as to freak her out, but just enough to make her tingle and start to move his body. When Wheein flowed in dance it was as if it were the only way her body truly knew how to speak. Verbally she was guarded, physically she would shrink and fade into the background no matter where she was. On stage her personality, her sensuality burst through into the most vibrant picture of a beautiful soul. Hwasa watched her move to the music filling the entire club, crackling somewhat from the archaic black speakers. For the most part the lewd men in the club were her only audience, watching her with those dusty and disgusting eyes. Dancing here, to Wheein, was like torture, degrading herself to such an object of arousal. She embraced the music and in turn the music took control. She found herself in a different world. A world of pain. Her movements flowed with a dazzling grace that took away the breath of every person in her audience. She could feel her soul become one with the music and she unleashed her emotions into her dance. She needed this as badly as she needed to breath. Her entire being moved with a purposeful clarity. With each stride she made, it became more painfully obvious how much heart she put into her routine and how punishing it was for her. 

But no one saw the tears she let roll down her round cheeks. As Wheein lept off the poll, she turned her eyes to catch Hwasa standing there, she less adept at hiding in the shadows than she. Hwasa dropped her eyes momentarily before looking, her head tilted to one side and a hopeful smile playing on her lips. Wheein herself is glad to see that Hwasa stayed, but is beyond embarrassed that she has to see her like this. Wheein slid down from her position doing the splits. The crowd roared as Wheein finished her routine, Hwasa being one of the loudest cheering. Wheein slowly exits the stage as other girls flood it to start their dancing. Hwasa hurried through the crowds of people to reach the side of the stage. She walks through the entrance before being stopped by a bouncer. 

"Stage girls only sorry ma'am"~The bouncer said pushing her away.

"Oh I know Wheein"~Hwasa said trying to go around him. 

"Yeah right you......"~The Bouncer was saying as he was interrupted by someone behind him. 

"It's alright Kwon, she's my girlfriend."~Wheein said appearing from the doorway. The Bouncer moved away as Wheein ran forth giving Hwasa a big hug. The girls walk and settle in the lounge before talking.

"So is that all you gotta do?"~Hwasa said sitting down. 

"For tonight, yeah? I was a headliner. Oh and......"~Wheein said giving Hwasa a peck on the cheek

"Woah what's this for?"~Hwasa said sarcastically

"You stayed...... Even when you found out what I am."~Wheein said starting to tear up a bit. 

"Why wouldn't I?"~Hwasa questioned

"I thought you wouldn't like....... what I was"~Wheein stuttered as the girls began walking. 

"I don't care what you do baby......"~Hwasa said cupping her face. Wheein looks into her eyes and sees a subtle kindness she hasn't seen in anyone else. She feels warm and safe with Hwasa's touch, for once she didn't feel alone while in the this club. 

".......I see you. I do. I see pain in those eyes. It has sat there for a long time hasn't it, trapped in the confusion you carry........."~Hwasa said rubbing her face slowly, making Wheein blush a bit.

".........I see love too, the love you would have given were it not for the scars. It's still there baby, and you just need someone to set you free. I'm not perfect, yet I love you, and I may not know what love means.........."~Hwasa said as she stopped to give Wheein a gentle kiss. The feeling the girls experience is electric as their lips meet. Hwasa pulls away and parts Wheein's hair to the side. 

"......Give me a chance to find my feet, to stop my own head from spinning and I'll prove it. There is so much of your life that I want to be apart of, and you work here from strength rather than weakness I know. So let me join you in that pain, walk with you, feel the same torture I know you bare."~Hwasa said as Wheein began to smile. Wheein nods as the girls embrace once again making Hwasa feel good about herself for the first time. She knows how Wheein must have felt,  she herself kills people as a job. The same uneasy way Hwasa feels when executing someone is what she assume how Wheein feels subjecting herself to this. Hwasa finally found someone who she believes she can share her life with.

"OK baby, I'mma grab my coat then we'll leave"~Wheein said walking towards backstage. Hwasa nodded as Wheein went off, trotting as fast heels could take her. Hwasa waited in the lounge for about 5 minutes before Wheein re-emerged from backstage. She got up to walk over to Wheein but scowls as she sees a group of 3 men walk up to Wheein. One in a white suit puts his arm around Wheein's shoulder and began talking to her. 

"Woah where you going pretty lady?"~The man said grabbing at Wheein's forearm. 

"Oh I'm headed home"~Wheein said slowly pushing him away before he grabs her and pulls at Wheein again. 

"Why so soon baby? The night's still young"~The man says as the bouncer walks over to him. 

"Please let go....."~Wheein said struggling

"Hey you better......"~The bouncer began saying before a second man in black pulled out a knife on him, making him back away. 

"Don't interfere"~The man in white said.

"Now where were we......"~The man said manhandling roughly. Hwasa seeing this rushes over and strikes the man in white across his face, making him fall over. The 3 men stand in shock at what Hwasa just did. 

"No means no buddy"~Hwasa said cracking her knuckles. 

"Oh you're cute..... "~The man says charging at Hwasa. In one motion she avoids him and grabs his left arm before snapping it clean out of its socket. He falls over and cries out in pain as the other guys in his group turn their attention towards Hwasa. The second man rushes her too but is kicked across the face bringing him to the floor. He was unconscious, face bruised from Hwasa's kick. The last man flourished the crude knife in his hand as Hwasa giggled. 

"Oh that's cute."~Hwasa said reaching between her thighs and pulling out her knife. The man lunges forth with his knife, big mistake. Hwasa avoids the sloppy strike slapping the knife out of his hand. She flips the knife, holding it in reverse, before slicing at the mans shins bringing him to the floor. Hwasa then stands above the 3 men that she took down. The bouncer giving her a thumbs up as Wheein gives her a hug. As they were embracing, a series of claps could be heard from behind them. Hwasa and Wheein turn around to see a woman in a black dress. Hwasa seems in shock at who it was.

"Troublemaker Hwasa, now what are you doing in my club? Huh"~Hyuna said walking up to them.