CYOA - Z

War of Hormone(s) - Choose Your Own Adventure

After awhile, V texted Z to let her know it was going to be longer than he originally thought. The photographer had decided to add small group shots at the last minute and they'd have to meet up later. She headed home with a lingering fire in her veins.

.:~*~:.

Nothing was working. She practically wore a hole in the carpet from pacing back and forth waiting to hear from V. She couldn't stop thinking about how he looked. 

Finally V said he was on his way. That's when it hit her. She hurried off to make some arrangements before he arrived.

.:~*~:.

V was very professional and fully focused on the photo shoot until the second it was over. He thanked the staff profusely and then high tailed it out of there. He was sure this elevator had never moved this slowly before.

Finally he got to Z's door and rang the bell. He borrowed part of the clothes from the shoot and made himself busy making the final adjustments. When she didn't answer, he knocked on the door. It opened slightly. Confused, he pushed it open.

"Z?" He called curiously, entering the apartment. "Hello?" He made his way to the living room where he found a remote with a note on it. "Press play?" He shrugged and hit the button. War of Hormone started playing over the stereo. He looked around for the first couple beats, wondering what was going on. When he turned to the hallway, there was Z, looking like she came out of a movie. She had her back leaned against the frame of the doorway - red heels,  jeans, tank top, leather jacket, bright red lips, and on a lollipop. He was stunned, jaw wide open. 

She walked toward him with all the confidence in the world. "You're going to catch flies that way." She put the lollipop in his mouth and closed his jaw with the tip of a finger. All he could do is blink. She booped him on his nose and winked. "So what do you think?" She gave a twirl.

"Damn, Z. I..." still dumbfounded, he trailed off and took the er out. His eyes slowly wandered over her, taking it all in. "Damn." He breathed.

"Thank you" she curtsied. "After seeing you earlier today, I wanted to play dress up too."

"Well you certainly succeeded."

Z grinned, relishing the attention. "Now." She walked closer. "Where were we?" 

Before V could reply, Z pulled him down by his necklace into a kiss. The fire between them rekindled immediately. It was like they never parted in the first place.

Z lazily draped her arms over V's shoulders. One of his arms around her back kept her pressed against him. She kept her kisses slow and tantalizing. He tortured her for hours by making her wait, even if it wasn't his fault. Turnabout was fair play.

Amid the kisses, the added height of the heels was not lost on Z. She realized she had more access than usual and began plotting. Through a series of distracting kisses and subtle pushing, she maneuvered him so he was leaning against a wall before pulling away slightly.

"I think you're going to want that." She looked to the lollipop and then back to him. A touch of confusion crossed his face. She took his hand and guided the er back to his mouth. As soon as his hand dropped, Z placed a slow kiss on the side of his neck and was rewarded with a soft moan muffled by the er. She traced her lips along his neck and jaw, leaving random kisses in their wake. She heard V's head fall back against the wall which coincidentally gave her more to work with. She her lips and let her breath trail along his skin. V squirmed beneath her onslaught which caused his loose shirt to reveal his collarbone. Z's lips soon found their way to the newly exposed flesh. She placed several slow kisses along one of her favorite features of his, savoring the taste and experience. She retraced over her kisses with her warm breath and heard a loud crunch mixed with a moan. V had crushed through the er in his mouth. Z smiled wickedly to herself and kissed her way back up to his lips. She pulled away to look in his eyes, smirking.

He threw the leftover stick on the ground and met Z with unrestrained passion as he kissed her fiercely. He firmly wrapped both arms around her, bending her back and practically squeezing all the air out of her in the process. Just before she could no longer breathe, he scooped her up and tossed her on the chaise end of the couch. Z grinned as she started to sit up but V was over her in an instant.

"Having fun, are we?" he asked.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." Z grinned with a glint in her eye. 

His stare moved from her eyes to her still slightly ruby lips. He and then bit his lips. 

Unable to handle it, Z muttered "Dammit, V" under her breath and swiftly pulled his head down into a kiss. She felt a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth and made a mental note to pay him back some day.

Her hands wandered over the taught muscles that were suspending him above her. He was keeping an annoyingly large gap between them despite her efforts. Fine. If he wanted to be that way, she'd take the opportunity to explore his abs. When she reached them, V jumped ever so slightly as Z's eyes opened wide. He pushed up enough to look at her. Her hands had run into warm flesh instead of the shirt she was expecting.

Staring into his eyes, she firmly splayed her hands on his stomach. He flexed beneath her touch, turning the already impressive display as hard as stone. Noises came from both parties before their lips crashed together. 

Z traced along every inch of every muscle of V's stomach, determined to memorize each tiny detail. It seemed impossible given the passionate kisses she was experiencing but she tried anyway. Eventually her hands moved to his back and V immediately closed the gap between them. He held her tightly and started to roll over into a new position, only to roll off the couch and hit the remote along the way causing music to blare loudly.

After the initial shock, Z grabbed the remote and turned the music off.

"Are you okay??" she asked, her voice a mixture of concern and panic.

V winced a little as he got up. "I'm fine. My pride and ego, on the other hand, are a bit bruised." he admitted as he inspected himself. 

"Oh V. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you're okay." She rubbed his arm. "As for the ego and pride, if it helps, I still think you're incredibly y." She smiled and gave him a little kiss. "And maybe next time put me down somewhere other than the couch." She winked.

V's eyes went round and he flushed a little. Z gasped and put her hands to . "Ohmygod that's not what I meant!" She smacked him. "V!"

"What?" He laughed. "You said it, not me!" He paused. "But I'll be sure to keep that in mind."  He winked and bit his lip. She smacked him again as he laughed. "Ah I'm suddenly feeling much better. Dinner?" He offered her his arm.

Z smiled and gave him one last smack before linking her arm with his. "Dinner."