Who said "I love you" first? (Part 2)

The Girlfriend Tag

September 22, 2013  |  Taipei, Taiwan

AMBER’S POV

It’s been almost two weeks since the argument. I text Krystal multiple times a day, and ask my manager to help me send apology flowers, along with a handwritten note. Her replies have been short and curt, although she is replying at the very least. I texted Ellin the day of the argument, letting her know what happened. She seemed apologetic, at least enough to take the post down (the damage had already been done, though). I told her that I wouldn’t be able to meet her again until the misunderstanding had been cleared. She seemed slightly upset, but understanding. As for Krystal, her album, “4 Walls”, is being released tomorrow at 12am, so I text her a good luck message.

Hey, Princess. With everything that’s going on, I know things have been hectic.

I just wanted to wish you good luck on your album release tomorrow.

As always, even if I’m not by your side, just know that I’m someone you can lean on.

As the day starts and comes to an end, I finally receive a vague reply.

I’m doing a live broadcast tomorrow.

September 22, 2013  |  Seoul, Korea

KRYSTAL’S POV

Ever since the argument, I’ve felt off my game. I slowly accept that my jealousy got the best of me, and I am in the wrong. Amber was just talking to a friend… her ex, but an old friend nonetheless. Her constant texts have proven that she’s in this for the long haul. She often sends cute selfies of her, and although my text replies are short, what she doesn’t know is that I’ve been saving every single one. Her good luck message today catches me off guard. She says she’s someone I can lean on. How does she know that’s exactly what I need right now? I send her an ambiguous response about my live broadcast tomorrow, but to be honest, that’s the very thing that is making me shake with nervousness. This is my first time doing something live, and even I know, I’m the worst entertainer. My shyness doesn’t help either. How can I keep my fans interested and get them excited for my album if all I want to do is hide behind the mask of “Krystal-the-performer”? It was me who pushed for the “4 Walls” album to be more Soojung’s taste in comparison to the stereotypical pop genre. This time, I am going to have to bare Soojung to the world, live. My phone buzzes and I look at Amber’s message.

Baby, I know you’re probably freaking out right now, but trust me, you’re going to do great.

You know who got to see Soojung live? Me. I did. And I fell for her.

I know your fans will fall for her too.

Like I said, I’m always here whenever you need me.

I tear up at Amber’s sweet message. Although my stubborn pride won’t let me send back three crying emojis and a long paragraph about how I feel, or even a simple three words that could fix this whole thing, I hope she knows that her message gives me strength.

September 23, 2013  |  Taipei, Taiwan

AMBER’S POV

She didn’t end up replying to my last text messages, but I hope she knows I’m sincere. Everything in me is just trying not to call her and tell her I love her. My alarm buzzes at 9:59pm, and I scramble to open the V Live app on my phone. Me and about 10,000 other people are all staring at an empty seat in a van. A dark shadow appears in the window and the door slides open. Krystal sits down and closes the van door, her eyes glued to the camera and a smile forming on her lips. I see the nervousness on her face as she asks her manager beside her, “Is it live now?” Her manager’s grunt yes triggers an adorable gasp of “Oh my god” from her lips in English. I hope she knows I’m right here, watching with her. “Let’s fasten the seatbelt and say hi first,” she says quickly, her cutesy voice comes out of her stone-cold exterior. I know she’s feeling vulnerable right now. She starts off a little awkwardly, clearing and clapping her hands together, but soon, gets started on her introductions. “Hi everyone, I’m Krystal. This is ‘4 Walls Live with Krystal’…” She covers slightly and turns to her manager, “Is it live?” I smile at how adorable she is as her manager confirms and she laughs. Pulling herself together, starts talking about the broadcast, breaking into fits of shy giggles in between. About two minutes in, I see doubt cast in her eyes and she asks, “Is it right for me to talk by myself like this?” Her eyes turn to her manager, who driving the car just out of frame, “Manager Oppa is next to me. Can you talk with me a bit?” I watch as my ice princess Krystal melts into Jung Soojung, someone who needs to lean on her manager to get through her live show. This is the side of Krystal that I got to see, all those weeks ago, and I love it. “It’s my first time doing a live show, so sorry if I seem like I have no idea what I’m doing,” she laughs as she looks down, searching for something. Her phone screen lights up her face. “Let me make a few calls to some of my close friends,” she says to the camera. Biting her lip slightly, she asks shyly as she stares down at her phone, “Who should I call first?” She puts a finger to her lip and says the words I hadn’t been expecting. “Let me call my good friend from Taiwan, Amber, first.”

Stunned, I watch as she dials and the phone rings. Excited, I exit out of her livestream and answer the phone. “Hello,” I say in English.

“Hello?” She answers back just as if we were having a regular old phone conversation.

“What?” I ask, drawing the word out.

“What are you doing”, she asks me casually in Korean.

Smirking, I respond how I usually would, except in Korean, so that all her viewers can speculate, “I’m thinking about you.”

Her response was quick and loud, “What?!” Chuckling to myself, I wonder if she’s still mad at me, or if she’s just afraid “Krystal-and-Amber-are-more-than-just-gal-pal” rumors are going to start over my cheeky comment.

“Never mind,” I switch back to English and throw on an I-don’t-care tone, “Why? What do you want?” I ask, even though I know exactly what she wants.

“What are you doing?”

I tell a white lie, “I’m at home. Me and Scott are talking about… business stuff.” I don’t want her to know that I am so whipped that I even set an alarm to watch her livestream.

“I’m doing the V-App livestream thing right now,” she informs me like I don’t already know. I greet the viewers in Korean. “Unnie,” she starts and I cringe a little. She’s never called me that before, and I would never want her to, but I understand her situation. “Why aren’t you here with me?”

The question surprises me, and I realize she’s trying to let me know she’s forgiven me. “You didn’t ask,” I answer truthfully in English.

“Do you wanna-” she cuts her casualness off short, “Can you FaceTime?”

“Yeah, sure. Hold on.”

“Can you?” I realize she’s probably questioning my “business meeting with Scott” answer from earlier, but I brush it off.

Yes,” I say, as if she’s doubting my ability to use FaceTime on my phone.

“Do it, do it, do it,” she says excitedly. As I call her, I realize this will be the first time she’s seen my face since the night of the argument. I suddenly think that I should save that for when we’re alone. Although the call goes through, I hang up the phone quickly, and return to the V Live app. Krystal bounces back quickly, as I knew she would. She slowly starts to do the show all on her own as Soojung, with a little bit of help from her manager. First she plays a bit from her song “Glitter”, mouthing along. After discussing the song and other details of her album, she moves on to playing the song “Deja Vu”. She dances along but stops quickly and laughs out loud at herself for dancing alone in front of the camera. The smile never leaves my face as I watch her conquer the livestream and slowly let loose. About nine minutes into her livestream, I can’t take it anymore. I leave a comment in English in the chat section.

Fighting, Jung Soojung. <3

-Llama_Servant

I see her scroll through her comments, then break into a smile, which she disguises as a funny face and lip pursing. “I think many fans abroad are watching this as well,” she comments, then looks directly into the camera. Switching to English she raises a hand and says, “Hey guys,” in English before holding back a smile. “Okay, so,” she continues in English then breaks into laughter, “Next song.” Collecting herself, there is a twinkle in her eye as she says, “The next track is called ‘X’.” My heart leaps to my throat as she continues, “To be honest, I like the title song, ‘4 Walls’, the most in my album, but if I picked another one, it would be ‘X’.” I smirk as I know her true feelings. “‘X’ is a y song,” she chuckles and raises her eyebrows as “X” begins to blast from the stereo. As the music plays, I notice Krystal zone out for a second and smile to herself, before putting on her expressionless face again and bobbing her head to the music. My heart suddenly feels so satisfied, knowing that our hearts are finally on the same page — she was thinking about the night of the fight; the night she sang “X” to me, live. I notice her try and fail to hold back a smile. I can’t help but to laugh when I see her shoot a look into her camera as she hesitates to say something. Suddenly, I hear, “Amber Unnie…” My eyes glue to the screen as she continues, “Amber Unnie loved this song when I played it for her.”

Immediately, I can’t resist. I pull up the livestream on my computer and use my phone to call her.

Her manager informs her, “Amber’s calling you.”

“Ah, Amber Unnie,” her eyes light up as she looks at the phone in her manager’s hand. I see a conflicted look in her eyes as she turns to the camera and waves her hand no, “Amber Unnie, hang up.” My lips curl up when she says to her manager, “But I was talking about her just now…” Nevertheless, she continues to let the music play and doesn’t answer my call. I keep calling, but she continues to do the show herself. I am partly proud but also slightly annoyed. I know she’s teasing me. She plays her song “Traveler”, then once the song is over, she asks her manager how long until she gets to the album release location.

“Five minutes?” Her manager then informs her, “Amber keeps calling. Do you want to call her back?”

“Amber?” I notice she doesn’t call me “Amber Unnie” this time, “Let’s make a call to Amber.” My ears perk up as I hear her mutter, “She likes me too much.”

My smile shoots from ear to ear as my phone rings. “Hello.” I switch to Korean and ask playfully, “Why weren’t you picking up my calls?”

She laughs and says, “It wasn’t on purpose. The connection just wasn’t good.” She follows it up with, “Amber,” no “Unnie” again, “Say a greeting to our fans.”

“Hello, fans,” I say. Not knowing what to say next, my sentence becomes mixed between Korean and English, “And… I’m greeting, I guess.”

“More, more,” she prompts me.

“More?” I question.

“Like, how did you guys like the song, blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.”

“Oh right, that kind of thing,” I tease, “Soojung-ah, did you recommend your favorite song yet?” I just want to hear her talk about “X” again.

“Mine’s are ‘4 Walls’ and ‘X’. Let’s see what Amber recommends,” she says to the camera.

I chuckle as I notice, she’s completely dropped the dreadful “Unnie” from my name. Thinking quickly, I browse through the names of the songs she said were on her album. Thinking about our current situation, I say the name of a song that I think would fit, “I recommend… ‘Rude Love’.”

“Let’s check out ‘Rude Love’ then. I haven’t played this one yet.”

I remember the feel of the snippet she played for me and say, “It’s a very girly and mature song.”

“I’m only 22 though,” she protests, “I debuted when I was 16.”

I about her young age although I am only two years older. “Awww, Soojung-ah,” I coo at her cutely through the phone.

“I’m hanging up,” she shoots back jokingly.

“Okay,” I threaten.

She laughs, “No, let’s listen to ‘Rude Love’ together.”

September 23, 2013  |  Seoul, Korea

KRYSTAL’S POV

As the song begins to play, Amber makes excited noises through the phone. I laugh. I know she’s happy about much more than the song. Hopefully she saw that I had seen her comment and had purposely played “X” for her. Honestly, I knew I wouldn’t be able to get through the livestream if I didn’t at least hear her voice, so I had caved in and called her right at the beginning. As “Rude Love” continues to play, I think about ways to make things up to her. Placing the phone to my lips, I ask her, “Do you like it?”

“Yeah,” she answers brightly, then gives me the push that I’ve been needing, “Be more lively!”

For a few seconds, the real Jung Soojung comes out full blast and I start to dance like a dork while bobbing my head intensely to the music. Holding my phone to my ear, her light chuckle comforts me. I know she’s watching the livestream. I slowly turn the music down and ask, “That’s good enough, right?”

“Yes, it is enough,” she says, strangely formally.

Soojung comes out again as I imitate her in a cute voice, “Yes, it is enough…” I then take the time to release a little bit of stress by telling her, “It’s my first time going live, so it’s hard for me to talk and look at the comments at the same time.”

Her comforting words give me strength, “You need to focus, Jung Soojung. Focus.”

Unconsciously, I repeat after her, comforting myself, “I need to focus.” I pull myself back into reality, and ask, “What would you like to listen to next?”

“How about ‘Papi’?” Right! Papi! I’m surprised she still remembers the names of all my songs. I had only mentioned them briefly over the phone one day. As I prepare to turn on “Papi”, I say “Amber, after I play ‘Papi’… Bye bye?”

“Alright, I’m getting sick of you anyways,” she jokes, “I’ll talk to you later.”

As the rap part of the song comes in, I hear Amber rapping along. Smiling, I say into the phone, “I like your rapping, Amber.”

“Yeah, yeah,” she brushes my comments off before yelling the chorus of the song. I smirk and put the phone near the camera, so everyone can hear this girl’s ridiculousness. I can’t help but to laugh.

When the song ends, she says, “Alright Krys, have fun, okay?” The way she says it makes me feel like she thinks I can handle the rest of the livestream on my own.

“Bye,” I say softly.

“I’ll talk to you later,” she says.

I wave to the camera and hang up the phone.

After finishing the album release at midnight, I head home, proud that I had pulled off a live broadcast as Soojung. After showering and changing into comfortable clothes, I flop onto my bed and FaceTime Amber. In less than a full ring, her face pops up on my screen. There is a pregnant pause as both of us search for the right words.

As she whispers huskily, “Princess…” I say quickly, “Am… Can I go first?”

She nods and I take a deep breath. “I’m sorry.”

“No, Princess-”

“Hold on, Am. Look, everything that happened was because I took things way too far. It’s just, I guess I’m easily jealous or something… I’m not really sure, because it’s the first time I’ve felt like this with anyone. All I know is, I should have trusted you and listened to your side of the story fairly, not just jump to conclusions. And I shouldn’t have said the things I did. It was rash, and you were right — I didn’t mean it. The past few weeks, you did so much just to prove yourself when you didn’t even really do anything. From now on, I’ll try to control the jealousy. That being said, I’m sorry, baby.” The weight is lifted off my shoulders as I finish my apology, and suddenly I realize just how much… I love her.

September 23, 2013  |  Taipei, Taiwan

AMBER’S POV

I run a hand through my hair and sighs, “I’m sorry too, Princess.”

“No, Amber. I already said it was my fault,” she protests.

“Krys, baby, you’ve had your turn,” I chuckle, “Let me just say, it takes two to tango. Yes, I will admit — you did jump to conclusions a little bit, but, I shouldn’t have even let the whole situation happen in the first place. Next time, if I go hang out with another girl, whoever and whenever it is, I’ll let you know first. Got it?”

My heart feels lighter than it has been in a long time when she responds, “Thanks, Am. That means a lot.”

“Soojung,” emotion fills my voice, “Trust is a two way street. With this kind of relationship, where we can’t see each other all the time, things are going to be tough. I’m sure we both know that now. I just hope that because of this, our relationship is stronger than it was when we started. I don’t want to lose you, Jung Soojung.”

“Dork,” she mutters as she rubs the tears out of her eyes, “You’re not getting rid of me that easily.”

October 03, 2013  |  Seoul, Korea

KRYSTAL’S POV

After my successful album release, and Amber’s appearance on my livestream, the media goes nuts again. Korean articles pop up with titles like, “Krystal’s New Best Friend” and “Taiwan’s C2C Member Amber Liu Calls to Support Best Friend Krystal’s First Livestream”. Amber’s CEO is ecstatic at the buzz, and is busy arranging more Korean promotions for her group. She tells me her members watched clips of the livestream and incessantly. We now have a 13 day countdown until Amber gets to Korea. I still feel bad about the fight that happened a few weeks ago, so I decide I need to do something special for when she comes. In between performing on music shows and doing interviews, I find a chance to talk to my manager.

“Oppa,” I give him the cutest look possible.

“What do you want me to do?” He gives a fake sigh.

Laughing I ask, “The look gave it away, huh?” He nods, and waits for me to continue, “Oppa, I… I want to plan a surprise event for Amber when she gets here.”

My manager nods, “You’ve been looking very happy ever since the night of your album release. I guess if someone can make you as comfortable as she did that night, then they deserve a surprise event. So… What exactly do you want me to do?”

“Can you… get her manager’s phone number?”

My manager lets out a chuckle, “And how do you propose I do that?” My heart sinks a little. “Yah, Jung Soojung.” I look up. “I’ll do it,” my manager bursts out laughing, “You should have seen your own face!”

“Can you really?” I ask concerned.

He simply nods and says, “I could explain everything to you, but we don’t have time for that. You’ve got to go to MBC.”

After doing a live performance of my song “Diamond” on “Show! Music Core”, I get into the van, exhausted. As my eyes begin to close, I hear my manager’s phone ring. He answers and I hear a series of yes’s, no’s, and thank you’s. I sit up, “Oppa…” I rub my eyes, “Is that what I think it is?”

His light laughter resounds in the car, “Can you remember this?” I sit up straight as he recites a phone number.

That evening, I cram every Chinese phrase I can learn off the internet into my head, take a deep breath, and call the number. A deep voice answers the phone in Chinese, “Hello?”

“Hello. My name is Krystal,” I say. I hear a pause on the end of the line, then hope to God that my Mandarin was at least understandable.

A deep chuckle tickles my ear and I hear accented English, “Hi Krystal! Amber’s told me a lot about you.”

I breath a sigh of relief and switch to English, “So… you know about us?”

I hear a smile on his lips as he says, “Amber told me a while ago. What can I do for you?”

“I want to plan a surprise event for Amber when she gets to Korea. Can you help me?”

October 16, 2013 | Taipei, Taiwan

AMBER’S POV

I’m bouncing off the walls and it’s only 5 in the morning. As I bounce up and down and jiggle my leg in the van on the way to the airport, the rest of my members try to get some shut eye. “Amber!” Qian yells and rubs her temples, “Why are you acting even more hyper than Luna?”

“It’s because she’s seeing her girlfriend in, like, a few hours,” Xue Li says, rolling her eyes.

“I’m so excited for you!” Luna joins me and Qian groans.

“Children, if you do not calm down, my brain’s going to explode,” Qian warns, “And you wouldn’t want to die before you see your girlfriend, right?”

I quickly quiet down, “Sorry, Sis.” I take the moment to send a text to Krystal.

When am I going to see you today? ;)

Krystal’s reply makes my face fall.

Am, sorry for the last minute notice, but a bunch of new things have been added to my schedule.

I think I might not be able to see you until the 24th. I have a day off that day.

I blink my eyes in surprise. I might not even be in Korea until the 24th… However, I try my best to be understanding, after all, it’s not like it’s her fault. My schedule is jam packed as well.

It’s alright, babe. We’ll work something out.

I try to keep an optimistic mindset as we get out of the van and try to smile for the paparazzi as they snap pictures. Our fans are waiting for us inside the airport. “Amber!” A young Chinese girl with black hair and straight bangs hands me something, “This is for you and Krystal!” Trying to keep the smile on my face, I thank her and head onto the plane.

October 16, 2013 | Seoul, Korea

AMBER’S POV

Arriving at our first schedule, I help the members who are practicing their greetings in Korean. Their six-week crash course apparently didn’t help a whole lot, as they only retained a few useful Korean sentences and a bunch of random phrases that wouldn’t help at all during an interview. “Bed!” Luna said excitedly in Korean.

I laughed, “When are you ever going to use that?”

As the host introduces us on stage, we band together backstage and chant, “C2C, fighting!”

Running up on the stage, I beam proudly. Introductions go perfectly, with everyone speaking Korean and the host complimenting us on our pronunciation. 

KRYSTAL’S POV

As I get to my first schedule for today, the host has already started the show. I don’t go onstage until halfway, so I try my best to relax myself in the greenroom.

AMBER’S POV

I get asked the most questions, but try my best to let the other members answer them. About halfway into the show, I finally get asked the questions I had been waiting for — Krystal-related questions. “So,” the host says, “Here in Korea, we all know about your friendship with Krystal. How did you guys become such close friends?”

“We met on a Taiwanese program,” I answer, “And since I spoke Korean and English, we were able to talk freely.”

“Wow, so you speak three languages?”

“Four actually. I also speak Taiwanese.”

“Wow! Very impressive. No wonder you and Krystal became friends. You speak both of the languages she does! You even supported her by calling in to her livestream, and spoke some Korean. Do you usually speak English or Korean when you guys talk?”

“Mostly in English, but sometimes, Korean expressions work the best,” I laugh. I usually use Korean to tease Krystal, or to call her full name.

“I was surprised when Krystal called you first! I didn’t know you guys were that close. Would you consider her your best friend?”

I decide to push the envelope a little bit, “She’s almost… more than my best friend. We just… get each other. She’s like my soulmate.” The host raises an eyebrow, and Qian asks me what I just said.

I translate and Luna says excitedly using the few Korean words she knows, “Amber… bed… talk!” The host laughs and looks slightly confused, waiting for me to translate. Luna says in Chinese, “I hear Amber talking to Krystal in bed all the time!”

I translate and the host laughs, “So do you plan on seeing each other while you’re here in Korea?”

“Since I’m here promoting our new Korean single, ‘All Mine’, and Krystal’s busy promoting her album ‘4 Walls’, I’m not sure if we’ll have enough time to see each other, but I hope to see her at least once.”

KRYSTAL’S POV

My manager knocks on my greenroom door. “It’s almost your turn,” he says, “But I just wanted to see how you are doing. Nervous?”

I laugh and shake my head, “Just excited. Thanks for letting me know.” I pat him on the arm, stand up, and walk backstage.

The host says, “I’m sure you will get to see her at least once.”

A familiar voice asks, “How can you be so sure?”

I smile — that’s my cue. Walking out onto the stage with the mic in my hands, a few members of the audience let out surprised gasps and screams. Amber turns her head to where everyone is looking — at me. Taking a deep breath, I open my mouth and sing a couple bars of her song, “Baby, baby, hold tight to my hand. We’re jumping over the wall of time and space. Hold my hand and fly.”

AMBER’S POV

She’s wearing the same heels that she wore the day we met. I can’t take my eyes off of her. I stand up slowly, still stunned that she is really right in front of me again for the first time in a month and a half. “All mine, your voice,” she sings shyly, her pink lips parting sensually, “All mine, your eyes. All mine, even your embrace, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh all mine.”

I slowly walk towards her and pull her into a warm embrace. “Krys… You naughty girl…” I whisper into her ear and breathe in the sweet scent of strawberry shampoo.

She chuckles as she pulls away, and whispers, “Surprise, Am.”

As everyone settles down and Krystal introduces myself, I pinch myself, wondering if this was some sort of cruel dream. Krystal settles next to me and puts a hand on my thigh. Her warmth sinks into my skin and I know — this is real, this is happening. “H-how?” I stutter.

Krystal explains, “Well, first, I called your manager to ask what show you were going to be on first, and to update me on your status.”

The host continues, “Krystal called us over a week ago and asked us if she could come on and surprise you.”

I turn to her and put an arm around her shoulder before whispering, “I told you not to wear those heels.”

Krystal puts a hand to her face and laughs. The host jokingly yells at her, “Yah, say it so everyone can hear!”

KRYSTAL’S POV

The host continues the program, interviewing me about my album as well. I, however, an slightly distracted by the handsome girl next to me. Her dark, piercing eyes never leave me as I talk. As the show comes to a close, we put our microphones down. She has yet to actually talk to me; I think she is shocked by my sudden appearance. As we walk down the stairs and her member’s walk into their greenroom, she heads with me to mine, still not saying anything. I feel her hesitation and the words “I love you” pop into my head. Closing the greenroom door, she grabs me and pushes me against the wall before kissing me hard. We both gasp for air, and when we part, I realize… I want to tell her how I feel. “Amber, I lo-” I hesitate a little bit.

“I love you too, Jung Soojung,” she says, reading my thoughts exactly, “Thank you so much for doing this.” She sits down and pulls me into her arms.

“Anytime,” I smile and lean back to peck her on the lips, “There’s another part to the surprise, though.”

AMBER’S POV

“You are the best surprise,” I say, cuddling her in my arms, “I don’t need anything else.” She quietly hands me an envelope. Her neat handwriting fills the card. I laugh, “Actually, I wrote one for you too during the flight.” I pull out a folded piece of paper from my bag and hand it to her. Looking down at her card in my hands, I read to myself.

To my loyal llama servant, Amber Liu:

Hey Am, hope you liked the surprise. I just wanted to try and make up for a few weeks ago. I guess arguments are how we grow, right? Through it all, you stuck by my side and made me feel loved, even when I really didn’t deserve it. Thank you for keeping your promise.

I love you, stupid.

P.S. I’ve attached some polaroids of me so you can change your phone background so something more appropriate. ;)

- Soojung-ie

I flip through the polaroids, admiring each one before tucking them into my wallet. I turn to Krystal and see her eyes welling up as she reads my letter.

Hi Princess,

Tired right? I know it all. You’ve worked hard these past weeks. My actions a few weeks ago definitely didn’t make things easier. Forgive your servant for that — it’s been a while since I’ve done this. I promised you that I wasn’t going to let your hand go. I hope by now, you see how serious that pinky promise was, haha.

I’m not sure when I’ll be able to see you again, but I know I’ve been wanting to tell you this for a long time now: I love you, Jung Soojung, and I’m never going to stop.

- Your Servant

 

———

 

Author’s Note: Hey, everyone! Thank you all for your comments on part 1! I really appreciated each and every bit of feedback. Hopefully everyone is satisfied with how the drama got resolved, although, as every story goes, I’m sure there’ll be more drama, somewhere down the road.

I also just want to let those of you who don’t know that the livestream scene is my twist on actual events. If you’re interested, you can watch “4 Walls LIVE with Krystal” (and Amber, of course) here: http://www.vlive.tv/video/2725

Next chapter, the story will continue with Kryber in Korea, so please look forward to that, and I’ll see you in chapter 7!

-RYTK