Lunch

Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji and I have been friends for 9 years. She knows everything about me, well except for one thing that is. That one thing is my feelings for her. I don't know how long I have liked her but I do. She somehow manages to make my heart beat fast and make me nervous whenever I'm near her. I always want to tell her but I don't know whether she'll accept my feelings or reject them. UGH! What is wrong with me!

LUNCH AT SCHOOL:

"Hey Youngji, give me your milk and I'll give you my pie."

"Deal!"

Youngji and I are sitting together with our other friends outside. We have different friends who we hang out with seperately but at lunch we always sit and chat together. Her and my friends get how we are really close so they don't mind us. Youngji's friend's names are Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa. Those four and Youngji are really energetic and can sometimes be crazy but always a blast to be around. While, my friend's names are Jooheon, Wonho, Kihyun, Hyunwon. They can act crazy but their your typical boys, always playing games and acting stupid. Surprisingly, we all get along really well. 

Anyway, Youngji and I sit next to each other but talk to our friends seperately. I keep stealing glances at her and smile everytime she laughs. Minhyuk notices and hits me on knee. 

"Bro, if you aren't going to confess, don't make it obvious!" He says while grinning.

"Just shut up!" I reply while checking if Youngji heard that. Luckily for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter