Her House

Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like everyday, I go over to Youngji's place to study and have a chat with her. As I walk to her house I remember all the memories I had at her house. 

I remember the first time I went inside her house. At first, I thought she was really rich because her house was big but over the years the house has gone a bit smaller now that I have grown. I also remember the time when we were playing at her house and her cousins were there too. Then, they started teasing me because they knew I liked Youngji. That was 7 years ago and now we are 15. Man, time goes by fast.

Before I knew it, I am standing right in front of her front door knocking. Her mum answers with a big smile on her face, as usual. 

'Shownu! Come in and you know that you don't have to knock right? Remember that you are always welcome here anytime! Kay, now go upstairs Youngji is just studying right now.'

'Thanks Mrs. Heo!'

I go upstairs and straight into her room, just to see Youngji listening to her headphones while sitting back on her favourite blue leather chair that has a curvy shape. I smile as I stare at her. 'She's really pretty.' I think to myself.

I sneak up behind her and quickly scare her which causes her to fall off the chair. She looks at me with fire in her eyes as I laugh my head off.

"OI!! WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!" She yells at me as she sits back down and looks straight at me.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry for scaring you to death. hehehehe! You should have seen your face!" I reply back before I start laughing again.

"Jeez, just wait Shownu! I am scar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter