The Beginning

Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, I'm Shownu! Wanna be friends?"

"Nice to meet you Shownu, I'm Youngji! And sure I'll be your friend!"

That is how our friendship started in 1st grade. I still remember the first time I saw her. 

It was a rainy day and we were learning about algebra when a pretty girl came inside and stood infront of the whole class. She was wearing a white and blue dress with a denim vest on top and a pair of sneakers. Everyone thought she was like a doll. The teacher introduced her as Youngji and told her to sit right next to me at the back of the class. As she sat down, everyone was looking at her and all the boys looked as though they had never seen anything pretty like her before. Even all the girls looked at her in awe. When she sat down, she showed me a big smile. I knew from that day on that we would be the best of friends.

2015.... 9 years later

"Good morning Mrs. Heo, good morning Mr. Heo! Is Youngji ready to go?"

"Oh! Good morning Shownu! Yes, Youngji is ready to go, she'll be down any second now!" Mrs. Heo says.

9 years after we met, Youngji and I are still the best of friends. It seems as though nothing has changed since then except the way we look...

and the way I feel about her. 

"Yah Shownu! I'm all ready to go!"

I hear a familiar voice. I turn my head to see Youngji standing at the top of the stairs with a bright smile on her face. One thing is for sure, Youngji will always be beautiful to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter