Chapter 2: Shoe Laces

Mesmerized

"Guys, let's go" They all rushed to the exept for me who was busy doing my shoe laces. Darn it, why do I always fail this?

"Are you really 20 unnie?" Dahyun tied my shoelace and helped me up. "Had a good night sleep?" She asked as we walk towards the van.

"Yeah, I actually forgot about ISAC until I heard Jeongyeon singing in the shower earlier" we laughed in sync until we heard Jeongyeon who was sticking her head out of the Van's window yelling "I heard that Peach!".

"Let's go" she said and we left to ISAC.

It's been a year since we went to this. A lot has happened in our first experience.

Mina failing, Sana running in a funny way and I also joined the wrestling match. I also witnessed how some idols stick their phone numbers in some idol's bag or exchange it in a formal way.

I'm excited today.

"So a change of plans girls, Instead of having sana as the last runner, momo will run last instead" Jihyo said. "Eh?" I reacted. I'm not a good runner actually and besides, Sana loves to join the race.

"Go Momo!" They all cheered. Sana was even dancing my part in Cheer up. "How about Sana?" I asked. "She said she chooses you cause she trusts you" I look at Sana who was sticking her tongue out and hugged her. We are buddies after all.

"Anyways lets go out there for the opening exercise" Jihyo said and we soon left.

"Go Dahyun!" The school meal club cheered. "Tofuuuuu!" We yelled. She'll be in the lead for the warm up exercise alobg with the others. She's standing beside DK sunbaenim. I find them cute together to be honest.

"Stop it! I order you!" I turned my head at the small whispering commotion coming from SEVENTEEN's area. Jeonghan sunbaenim and a member fully wearing his hood were whispering while dancing.

"Stop tickling me!" Jeonghan sunbaenim whispered, loud enough to make me look at them again. "Stop whispering" the other guy whispered. His voice was deep enough to shake my pupils.

He sounds familiar.

"Is that Jeonghan and Mingyu sunbaenim again? Jeez, they surely are buddies" Mina remarked and giggled along with Nayeon.

Mingyu? Oh... I though he was... nevermind

-
"Momo, let's go" Jihyo ushered me to our spot just before the race can start. Our first runner is our Dino Chae who is currently busy with her shoes. Could there be any problem?

"Oh looks like Twice is having a problem" the lady went to Chaeyoung and taped her shoes, I giggled, what a cute way of fixing the problem.

"Momo, get ready" Jihyo said as the race began. I was about to walk when I noticed my shoe laces were off again so I quickly sqat and did what i could to tie them.

"Momoring! You're next!" Mina shouted. Darn it why am I bad at this.

"Do you need som-"

I quickly stood up after placing the laces inside my shoes instead of fixing them. I'm sure somebody wanted to help me back there but I needed to go back to my spot.

"Momoring!" They screamed. Right after Nayeon unnie passed the bar, I ran towards the finishing line. I felt the laces coming out and I sprinted a little. It was a good thing the camera focused on the front so They didn't see me.

"We lost" Nayeon unnie was gasping for air. "Sorry" I apologized. They just laughed and let go of it.

If it wasn't only for my laces..
-
"Momoring! It's time for the male's race!" Jeongyeon yelled from afar. I walked my way towards the starting line to see who would run for the groups. I saw Jungkook and the others and a guy I don't know. Is he a newly debuted idol?

"Unnie, who is the first runner? The guy with an icy stare?" I asked. "Oh you mean-" before she could finish, the gun was already fired and soon everyone was running.

The unfamiliar guy was fast too and right after his turn I saw him looking at me.

"Who is the first runner?" I asked nayeon. "You mean Seventeen's or Bangta-" "seventeen was there?" I bluntly asked.

"Yeah, the guy on Jungkook's right" she said. "Did he just debuted or-" "what are you talking about? He is the Jeon freaking Wonwoo" she exaggerated and even shook my shoulders. Jeon.. wonwoo?

That's Jeon Wonwoo?

He looks grumpy and a sadist..

How come I didn't know him?

"Oh, Momoring; Mina wan't to see you, she's waiting with Got7 sunbaenims" I nodded and walked away.

To be honest, Jeon Wonwoo sounds familiar. Like it's been said or written in a book or something. Hold on Momo, you don't read! Pabo

"Where is Min-" I accidentally feel on my knees after stepping on my own shoe laces. Seriously?

"Ouch" I complained. Before any other idols could rush to me, a guy pulled me up. It was the guy from earlier.

Jeon Wonwoo.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I was frozen by his voice. It was too deep and familiar.

Where did I heard his voice before?

"Yeah" I answered dryly. "Looks like your laces aren't tied up. Let me fix it" he knelt down and did my laces. Oh, please stop the fans might see us.

"No, it's fine I-" but he stood up leaving my shoe laces perfectly tied in a perfect ribbon. It's mesmerizing.

"Nice to see you again, Ms. Hirai" he smiled. I blankly stared at him, asking the meaning behind those words.

"You don't remember me?" He chuckled. I shook my head making him smile wider. "I'm the guy you saw whispering with Jeonghan earlier"

Oh