Chapter 1: Jeon Wonwoo

Mesmerized

"One box of soda please!" Nayeon unnie Chirped holding her money in the air.

"4 potato chips for me!" Mina grabbed her wallet, attempting to get cash.

"Ah ani ani Minari chan, let me pay for you" Nayeon said, shoving her money infront of me. Geez unnie have some dignity, you're acting like a guy.

"Oh! Nayeon unnie is paying!" Dahyun pointed at Nayeon unnie's money on my face. Geez, Dahyun.

"We'll have noodles! Ramyoon!" They all screamed. "I doubt any of you will cook" I whispered.

"So who will cook?" Jihyo asked scanning the room for any volunteers. No one raised their hand, instead, they all pointed towards me.

"Of course it's Momoring" Nayeon chirped and gulped at the soda. She's acting drunk.

"Hey I am not anybody's maid; I am your main dancer; Momoring" I A-ing and posed. I am nobody's slave

"Ani, you are buying us dinner" they said. "But I can't cook" I said. "Buy us dinner and wash the dishes" Jihyo said. They all agreed and gave me money.

"Like I said, I ain't your maid" I said, giving back Nayeon Unnie's money.

I was about to sit down when Dahyun played a video on our screen.

It was me playing with my dog and ended up having a bark fight with it and bitten on my hand.

"IG and Twitter is ready anytime" they threatened. Arghh

"Fine"

-
I swear, once I delete that video (or film them while sleeping) I will have revenge.

Ramyoon and Chips are fine but Unnie's box of soda is too much.

I scanned the super market to find a box of soda just beside the Chips Mina asked me to buy. I guess they chose the easy ones so I won't be troubled.

But damn Unnie's Box of soda is heavy.
"Need any help miss?" A guy in a hood asked me. I couldn't see his face clearly but I get the bad feeling about him. He is wearing a black hoodie after all

"It's fine" I said, hoping he'll leave.

"You aren't. You can't even carry that box alone, what about the others?" He asked pointing at the Ramyoon.

"I'm fine, I told you already" I calmly said. I can't just diss someone in public- I mean what if it's a fan or something?

"If you want me to leave just say it. Cause I won't be leaving without helping you or you biding me farewell" he said. I didnt bother looking at him because of the creeps so I just bid him farewell while carrying the box with the ramyoon and Chips above it.

It was easy at first, carrying it till I reach the exit? Yes EASY. But carrying it home isnt. Im alone and going outside for a girl alone is not safe.

I was walking halfway the mall exit when somebody tapped on my shoulder.

It was a girl wearing a SEVENTEEN t shirt. She was pale and was wearing a jacket with Momo written on it. Oh she's a Twiceteen fan.

"Hi!" I greeted. "H-hi Momoring ssi! A-ah may I take a picture with you? I'm a Twiceteen fan and I ship you with Seventeen's sloth" she shyly said. Seventeen has a pet sloth?

"Oh? Sure sure" we took a picture with me still carrying the box and I'm ashamed.

"Thank you" she bid me farewell and I continued my journey. Still two streets away and I'm gonna wash the dishes soon.

-
"Almost there" I looked at the house number beside me. 3467

Still a hundred and twenty eight before our new apartment.

These foods are actually for our celebration party. Knock knock's promotion is finally done and we can finally rest. FINALLY.

But I'll probably rest later because I am so damn tired from walking.

"Hey" I felt someone lifting the box. It was that guy from earlier.

"Glad I saw you again" he smiled from the insides of his hoodie. "Hey!" I angrily said. And snatched the box from him. "That isnt yours" I said.

He chuckled and pulled it to him again. "Please stop pestering me, I don't talk fo strangers" I said and pulled the box.

"I am not a stranger" he pulled it again along with his hood.

"I'm a fan" he smiled.

My eyes looked at his and his smile. His eyes were the deepest yet the brightest, his smile was the most beautiful thing I've seen. He is gorgeous.

"Oh, thanks but I have to go" I tried pulling the box from his but he was too fast. "You don't know me don't you?" He chuckled.

I don't know any of my fans.

I shook my head making him smile. What is wrong with him?

"Let's go?" He asked, leading the way. I'm surprised he knows our dorm. A sasaeng fan maybe?

Stupid Momo! If he was then he would've chased you or something.

He did! He followed me to house 3467. Could he be?

"Say, do you know Seventeen?" He suddenly asked. "Yeah, we sometimes meet during events" I said. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing. How about their members?" He asked. Could he be gay?

"S.coups Sunbaenim, Vernon sunbaenim, Jeonghan Sunbaenim, Mingyu Sunbaenim, Joshua sunbaenim, Hoshi Sunbaenim, The8 sunbaenim, Woozi sunbaenim, DK sunbaenim, Dino sunbaenim, Jun Sunbaenim and Seungkwang sunbaenim" I counted with my fingers.

"That all?" He asked while smiling. "Yeah" I shyly answered. Did I miss anyone?

"Who's your bias?" He asked. Bias. Should I tell him?

"Hoshi and The8 sunbaenim" I answered truthfully. "Do you know any Jeon Wonwoo?" He asked.

"Ani, only Jeon Jungkook" I smiled. Who is this wonwoo?

"Oh, ok" he smiled. Damn that smile again.

We reached house 3578 and I figured I can carry the box alone. What if he'll break in and kill us? What if he is a big hater?

"I can go by myself now, thank you" I smiled and pulled the box from him. "I'll be going now" he waved his hands and turned his back. "Thanks" I whispered and went home.

"Oh and Ms. Hirai!" He yelled from afar making me jump back. "Eh?"

"Have a good night" he smiled and waved his hands.

Tap tep tip tup

My heart skipped a beat...

Who are you?

-
"Took you long enough" they all rushed towards me like hungry zombies. Seriously. "Ah, Momoring you are so strong, you brought this all by yourself?" Mina said, attempting to carry the box too.

"Yeah" I blankly answered while walking towards my room. I haven't moved on from the man from earlier. Who is he?

His smile, his eyes and his voice. Arghh its mesmerizing

"Momo, are you tired?" Jeongyeon worriedly asked. "Yeah" I answered. "Have a good night then" she said and left to the kitchen.

"Yeah, Good night" I muttered and went in my room.

Who are you?