Trust

Cats

"Hongbin, I can trust you right?" Hakyeon asked for the tenth time. Hongbin nodded his head like a good kid, "leave it aaaaall to me." he said confidently, spreading his hand to convince Hakyeon more.

Hakyeon sighs. He don't know if he did make a right choice by choosing Hongbin. But to be honest if he had to choose between the four werecats, Hongbin is the one he trust the most. But somehow Hongbin likes to pull some pranks, furthermore the boy would get a little out of hand if he's with Hyuk. He swears those two is freaking mischievous when they're together.

Plus, Hongbin is the cleanest compared to the others. On that account, he's sure he can leave the house under Hongbin's care. But he is worried, what if Jaehwan did something or Wonshik invite their friends over. They might end up destroying the house. 

"Come on Hakyeon, we're gonna be late!" Taekwoon called Hakyeon as he is all ready with shades on. They are going to their friend's wedding at Jeju Island for one week. Taekwoon look at his watch, they gonna miss the flight if they didn't move now.

Hakyeon look at Taekwoon in worry, "Taek, I'm not sure about this." he confessed.

Taekwoon rolled his eyes. Hakyeon really is so dramatic sometimes. "yah Hongbin, remember that computer set you tell me last week?"

Hongbin nodded, "yeah, why? That limited edition computer set that comes with a super-"

"yes yes that one" Taekwoon cut Hongbin short. "I'll buy you one full set if you done your job well". No, it is not some kind of bribery. If Hongbin did well, he'll reward him. As simple as that.

Hongbin's eyes glitters in anticipation. "Really hyung?!"

"Just do your work right" Taekwoon reminds him.

"Aye sir!" Hongbin salute like a soldier, "I, Lee Hongbin, will do my best sir"

Taekwoon smiles looking at Hongbin's cute act. He nodded. He grabs Hakyeon who is still making a worried face, pulling him out of the house. "We can trust him". He assures.

 


......

 


"Where's the hyungs?" Ken asked Hongbin who was playing with his phone. It must be a new game he downloaded on his phone, Ken noticed how excited Hongbin's face is playing the game.

"Jeju." Hongbin replied shortly.

"Already?" Ken made an evil smile. Finally muahahahaha! He laugh like a villain in his head. All of them knows that Hakyeon and Taekwoon are going to Jeju Island for one week.

One week. One. Freaking. Golden. Week.

Ken already have a few plan in his head. What he's going to do in their house in one week. Well, since he's the oldest among them, obviously he's in charge of the house and the kids. He like the feeling of controlling. There's no one going to tell him he can't do this or that. He. Is. Free.

He walks happily into his room.

 


  ...... 

 


Hongbin look around the kitchen. It's not messy but he notices a few dirty plates on the sink. He starts to feel annoyed. It must be Ken or Ravi's plates.

"Yah!" He yelled at Ken and Ravi who was watching the TV.

The two brothers look up and look at Hongbin with a puzzled face. "What?"

"You guys didn't wash your plates didn't you?" he asked, hands on his waist.

They both nodded their head. "I'll wash it later" Ravi said uninterested. He continue to focus on the TV.

"yeah" Ken agreed. "Later"

"Wash it now!!" Hongbin demand. They can call him a clean freak or whatever they want but he can't stand watching a dirty plates or anything dirty around him. He would throw Ravi away too but he didn't because as much as he hates dirty things, Ravi who is a dirty werecat who rarely wash himself is still his brother. Sometimes he wondered what the heck he did in his past life that he get a dirty cat as a brother.

Ken frowned. "You're disturbing us! Can't you see that we're busy right now?" he said half-annoyed. "Later! It's not like Hakyeon hyung is here to check the kitchen!!" 

Hongbin made a face, "Oh yeah? I'm going to call Hakyeon hyung!!!" Hongbin went to his room and grab his phone. He walks back to the living room and stand in front of Ken and Ravi. He search for Hakyeon's contact, trying to call him. 

"Hello, Hakyeon hyung? Ken hyung-"

"Gosh!" Ken get up from his comfortable slumber and snatched Hongbin's phone away. He throw the phone on to the couch and stomped to the kitchen. "Fine, I'll clean it" 

Hongbin smiled upon his victory. The house is going to be safe in his hand.

 


  ...... 

 


It was 2 in the morning. Ken tip toed to his room with a woman around his age following him from behind. Hyuk is sleeping at sungjae's house, Ravi probably not going to be at home since he is busy in completing his assignment at the university. Hongbin might be already sleeping or Ken hope he is. Hongbin usually stays up late playing overwatch but somehow, his computer is broken. Ken was so sure that Hongbin do not have a reason to stay up late.

They were almost arriving at Ken's room when the woman stop following him, she pointed at the end of the hallway "you have a pet?", she asked.

Ken frown. For all he know they didn't own any pet. Hell why would they? Why would werecats have a pet? Hakyeon and Taekwoon didn't need any since they already have four werecats in the house.

He followed the pointed hand and saw a brown fur cat looking at both of them.


Hongbin. .

 


Ken grab the woman's hand and pulled her into his room. He locked the door in hurriedly.

"Aw! What's wrong?" The woman frowned, "You hate cats?" she asked, feeling confused.

Ken shook his head, "Don't mind the cat". He looks back at the door. Yeah, he already locked the door.. They are safe for now. He nodded. Yes, nothing to worry. 

"Now let's get to business" Ken continue. He leads the woman to his bed. 

The woman smiled as she lie down, Ken followed and starts to kiss her hungrily.

It hasn't been a minute and they were interrupted by a loud meow. The sound was too loud that the woman starts to break the kiss. "Maybe you're cat is hungry." she stated, rolling her eyes.. Obviously not happy being interrupted by a cat.

"I told you, don't mind the cat!" Ken replied back. His voice was harsher than what he really meant.

"What?!" The loud meow was becoming louder and mixed with a scratching sound.

"You know what?" The woman push Ken away. She stands up, fixing her clothes and grab her bag. "Let's not do this." She tore the door open and walk out in annoyance.

Hongbin watched the woman until she was out of the house with a smile. 

"Happy?" Ken said, leaning his body to the door. " you, Hongbin" he said, before going back in his house and slamed the door close.

 

 


    ...... 

 

 


The four werecats were having a breakfast. Ken was munching his food angrily, not even bother to look at his brothers. Hongbin act like nothing happen and continue filling his stomach. The other two werecats however can feel the tension around them and frown in confusion. "what happened?" Ravi finally asked.

Hyuk stayed silent and turn his head to look at Ken. Ken was quieter than ususal, and he seems.... mad. Though Hyuk don't know what he's mad about.

"Nothing" Hongbin answers.

All of them continue eating after that. Ravi didn't ask further as he can sense how Ken and Hongbin did not want to talk about it. He might end up getting killed if he did.

 

 


 ......   

 

 


"We're back" Hakyeon announced as he stepped in the house with one luggage. He observed around the house and noticed the house was still the same as he leave it one week ago. He breaths in relieved.

The house is however quiet. "Where's the kids?" Taekwoon asked, following Hakyeon from behind.

Hyuk walk out of his shared room and startled a little when he saw Hakyeon and Taekwoon. "HYUUUUK" Hakyeon called him happily, he jump on Hyuk and hugged him happily. It's only been a week but he felt like years. "How have you been? Did your brother feeds you?" He asked in concern as he pinched Hyuk's cheek. Hyuk is cute like a kid. 

"Stop it hyung! Don't treat me like a kid" Hyuk complained, he pushed Hakyeon's hands away. Hakyeon chuckled. Hyuk is a baby! No matter how old he is, he will always seen as a small kid that need a protection from Hakyeon's eyes.

Taekwoon ruffled Hyuk's hair, "kid!" he said, attempted to annoys Hyuk. "Where's the others?"

"Ravi hyung is taking a nap." Hyuk told them, "Ken hyung... I don't know. He went out this morning. Hongbin hyung... he's in his room. I guess"

Hakyeon nodded. He begin to march to Hongbin's room to check on him. Hyuk and Taekwoon walks to the living room, talking about a movie they're going to watch together.

Hakyeon knocked the door a few times and heard Hongbin's voice, "come in"

Hakyeon peek his head and saw Hongbin was lying on his bed, playing with his phone. "Oh, hyung you're back!" Hongbin greet happily. He sit down and smiled looking at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon smiled back, he walk his foot in the room and sit on a chair next to the bed.

"I've handled everything. There's nothing to be worried about." Hongbin said to him in proudly.

"Oh yeah?" Hakyeon asked back, "nothing happened?"

"Nope" Hongbin replied without hesitation. He then remembered how Ken was trying to sneak in a woman into the house. He contemplated whether to report it to Hakyeon or not. If he told Hakyeon, the latter might get mad and Ken would get a punishment. He might getting grounded for what he knows.

Though he knows that it was wrong for Ken to do that but he don't want Ken to get scolded. On another hand, he already promise to Hakyeon and Taekwoon to look out for the others while they were gone. They choose Hongbin out of the four of them because Hongbin was the one they trust the most. He couldn't bear to broke the promise they mad with his hyungs.

Should he tell Hakyeon or not?

 

 

------A/N-----
so what do you guys think? Should Hongbin tell Hakyeon or not? I'm not quite sure actually, so yeah. Please tell me, should Hongbin expose Ken or keep the secret to himself :p