Spoiler

Cats

Your cold eyes and words are the spoiler.
In your every action, I see our end.
I tell myself it's not true but I see the spoiler.
Should I watch till the end?
Or should I leave now?

Taekwoon look up at the blue sky. Pretty. He thought. Only if life is pretty like the sky. Taekwoon sighs. The sky are beautiful and calming but not calm enough to soothe his broken heart. The song that was playing in his playlist didn't help at all as the song reminds him more of Jisoo.

The long waiting break up finally happen today. This afternoon he saw her with other guy. They look to close to be considered as just friend. Our love has end.

"Oh? Taek!" Hakyeon greet Taekwoon excitedly. He was panting as he was jogging before but he stops when he saw Taekwoon. Hakyeon smiled and took a sit beside Taekwoon. He uses the small towel that's been hanging around his neck to wipe off the sweats. "What are you doing here? No class today?"

Taekwoon nodded. He skip his class today because he's not well. His heart is not atleast. He don't know if he's sad or mad. Maybe he's just disappointed with Jisoo?

"Hey. I'm talking to you!" Hakyeon poke Taekwoon shoulder. "Okay whatever! Let's go home. I'm hungry! You're cooking today right?" He ask happily and tried pull Taekwoon to follow him.

Taekwoon didn't get up. He sat tiredly on the bench, looking up at the sky. "We finally broke up" he mumbled, but Hakyeon can hear it. He have known Taekwoon since childhood, he is used to that lower voice. Thanks to that, Hakyeon have a really sensitive ears.

"I knew we're not going to last long anyway." Taekwoon continue.

"But why does it hurts so much?" Hakyeon look at Taekwoon. Sympathy.

"Taek, I'm not being rude but-" he sat besides Taekwoon again "stop being so dramatic. You only been with her for three weeks. I told ya already that she's a player" he stand up and pat Taekwoon's shoulder. "Let's go. I'm hungry"

Hakyeon sighs, looking at Taekwoon. Taekwoon is really dramatic sometimes. Last year he broke up with his two weeks long girlfriend and didn't want to get out of the room at all. Depressed.

He look around and saw a box not far from the bench they sat. He walks to the box and look inside it. Taek gonna like this. 

"Taek, look!!! Kittens!!!" Hakyeon yelled as he lift the box and bring it over to Taekwoon. 

Taekwoon watch Hakyeon with sparkle eyes "Really?".

"Yupp. Look!" He show it "Look at this white fur kitten! Aigooo so cute!" Hakyeon says excitedly "and the orange one is cute too!"

Taekwoon pat the one with black fur, "yah, this one is black like you but cuter" Taekwoon joked.

Hakyeon chopped Taekwoon's neck "and this one looks sad though. Maybe he got dumped like you hahahaha!" Hakyeon point the one with brown fur.

Taekwoon glared Hakyeon, but they end up laughing.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hakyeon, let's keep them"