School

Cats

It was monday. Hyuk always hate monday. He dislike that he have to wake up early and get ready for school. He hate how he is the only one who had to wake up early while his three other hyungs ; Ravi, Ken and Kong happily sleeping. Now he remembered, why he is the only who had to go to school?

Yeah, sure he know that Ken and Kong both are now studying too. Ravi was really interested in composing and writing lyrics so he is now working as a composer and songwriter. Ken continue his studies at Baekseok Arts University, majoring in practical music while Kong majoring in musical at Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts.

Hyuk keep asking himself, why only him? Why he have to go to school instead of University?

He sat and eat his breakfast that Hakyeon had made for him. It was the usual toast. Last time Hakyeon attempt to make fried rice but it taste so bad that he gave up at making them again. Hyuk looks at his hyung who just finish washing the dishes. "hyung, how about we make a deal?" He ask, looking at Hakyeon with puppy eyes.

"Ooohhh that sounds interesting. What's this about?" Hakyeon then took a sit and focus on Hyuk, kinda curious.

"Ok how about I stop going to school and work with you"
Hakyeon just laugh. He knew this coming. "Nope."

Here we go again. Hyuk and his nonsense. Hakyeon don't know why Hyuk really hate the idea of going to school. School is not that bad tho. Hakyeon think school was one of the thing he enjoyed doing back then. He really don't understand kids nowadays.

"Okay let's try this. I search somewhere to work and I can drop out school" Hyuk tried again.
"Hyuk, no. You need to go to school"
"Come on hyung, I'm a cat. I couldn't find the importance for a cat like me, to go to school"
"Yes I understand you're a cat, but how about being an educated cat? That sounds great"
"What the fu-"
"You know I'm going to cut your allowance if you curse right????"
 

Hyuk sighs, disappointed. "Ok ok I'm sorry" but he's not going to give up.

"Now, eat and go to school. You're going to be late. maybe Taekwoon can give you a ride" Hakyeon sat as he patted Hyuk shoulder. "You cutie kid" He pinch Hyuk cheeks.

"I'm not. Stop treats me like a kid ughhh" Hyuk complained. Hakyeon just laugh and walk out.

 

  ...... 

 

Wednesday. Hakyeon saw Hyuk's sulking face as he sat to eat his breakfast. This must be about school again. "Hyuk. Okay tell me ten reasons why you want to quit school, and if your reasons can be accepted, I'll let you drop out"
 

"Chincha?" Hyuk said happily, his sulking face changed to super excited in a second, "Okay first, look at my hair. It's orange right? It's hard for me going to school with this hair. I mean, you know it's natural right? But the teacher however didn't believe me. He said I dyed my hair. Last week I even got punished because of this hair!!"

Hakyeon nodded, "Okay, but that's why I bought that black wig for you. It's your fault that you didn't wear that wig" he pointed the black wig that Hyuk was wearing.
"Ughhh okay, but-"
"Reasons rejected. Next"

"Okay. We're four werecats right? Me, Ken hyung, Ravi hyung and Kong hyung right? So why only me have to go to school???? I cannot relate this why-"
"Because ken was too old to go to high school, obviously. You know that all three of them studying in the university right???"
"Okay. So why only me goes to high school. I can go to the university too!"

Hakyeon sighs. This kid  "Because normally kids at your age are entering high school, not university"
"Ughhh but-"
"Rejected. Next!"
 

Hyuk takes two minutes  two think. Well, this is a chance for him to drop out, if only he found a super good reasons...."I don't have friends at school. People hates me!"
"You liar. Last week you went to the amusement park with your school friends. I also saw some of the girl in your class calling you cute when I went to you school last month. Reasons rejected."
 

Hyuk whines. "It's not fair! Why only me have to wake up early to school! Ken wake up late every single day!!" He remembered last week Kong and Ken slept late playing online game. He wanted to join them but got scolded by Hakyeon, he said Hyuk need to sleep early because he have school the next morning. 
"Well, that's because his class starts late. You know how the university class system work, right?"


 

*Stay silent for five minutes*

"See? You don't have reasons to not go to school. So keep on studying and do your best!" Hakyeon look at his watch, "Oh I'm late! Bye hyukkie"

Huh.. I hate school

......

 

Hyuk walk slowly to his school. Sometimes Taekwoon would send him to school and sometimes he had to walk to school. Well, today is the day he had to walk. Hyuk hate it. It's tiring.

"Oh! Hyuk!" Taekwoon address Hyuk. He was jogging but stop as he saw Hyuk. "Going to school?" he ask.

Hyuk rolled his eyes, "obviously"

Taekwoon smiled and nodded his head, "I see"

Hyuk just stay silent. "Why?" Taekwoon ask as he noticed Hyuk's gloomy face. "You look... gloomy" Taekwoon saw a bench, he pull Hyuk to sat there with him.

"I don't want to go to school"

"Why? School is fun, right? You met your friends, learn various things"

"yeah, but it's boring. I want to work like you. I felt like... I'm not good at studying. Look at my results. I'm not even in the top20 in school" Hyuk actually get #21 in school. 

"come on, it's not that bad. Hakyeon was really proud of your result last time. He even bought you an ipod, the one you wanted so much after you get your result right?"

"yeah... but"

"but?" Taekwoon ask, curious. 

"I don't know. I'm sleepy hyung." He glance at his watch. He already late fifteen minutes for school. Whatever. I don't feel like going today.

He slowly shift to his cat form. He hop on Taekwoon and close his eyes.

Taekwoon sighs. This kid. Taekwoon patted hyuk's fur, "I let you skip school for today"