The Ice Breaking

The Next Level

Kim's Resident

August 2018,

 

"Oppa...welcome home" Hayeon welcome Jinwoong, who's back home for a while with a big hug.

"Aigooo...you miss your oppa so much, aren't you?" said Jinwoong "I give you an early present since i wont be home at your birthday"

"What?" Hayeon curious

Jinwoong show her the man behind him

"Aaaaaarggghhh" Hayeon scream

"Yah Hayeonie, why you scream like crazy?" Taeyeon, who come to great his brother feel annoyed

"Unnie...Oppa bring GDragon Oppa as my present" Hayeon hug her unnie

Jinwong and Jiyong laugh of lot seeing Hayeon so excited

"You happy but you don't let them in?" Taeyeon rolls her eyes, she then hug Jinwoong and greet Jiyong.

"Welcome to our home sunbaenim, don't bother with Hayeon crazyness, come in"

Jiyong, stop laughing when he seen Taeyeon wearing no make up but look extremly beautiful in pants and loose white shirt.

"...Thank You" after a moment, he finally found his voice.

They go straight to the living room. 

"Hello omma, appa" Jinwoong hug both his parent "I bring Jiyong here coz his family is going abroad. And he come here will be a great present for Hayeon"

"Welcome to our home Jiyong" Mr. Kim welcome him.

Jiyong bow to Mr and Mrs.Kim politely "Sorry for bother you"

"Don't worry, we always welcome our son friend. You can stay at Jinwoong room" said Mrs. Kim

"Thank you" said Jiyong

After a small talk, Mrs. Kim said

"You both seems tired, why don't you both rest a bit and we can talk after" 

"Mom, i still want to talk with GD Oppa" Hayeon whined

"You can talk with him after they rest. Now you must help your sister prepare the food" said Mr. Kim

Taeyeon drag Hayeon to the kitchen "Come on help me prepare for dinner. I'm sure your GD Oppa will liked to try your dish"

"Unnie don't tease me, you know i can't beat your dish" said Hayeon.

 

Dinner time

While they eat their dinner, Taeyeon and Jiyong observed each other.

Taeyeon found Jiyong is very different with Gdragon, she knew from the rumour. They know each other, of course, they in the same industry for more than 10 years. But they never closed, they hang out with different circle of friends. She know Jiyomg not as bad as the media potray him. But she never know that he'll be so sweet. He show a lot of resoect to her parent, joking with his brother and answer endlessly question from Hayeon. And he sure due LOVE his music, it show by the way he explain his experience in making music to Hayeon, when her sister ask about it.

Jiyong found that the rumour about Taeyeon mostly true. She's a good daughter and sister. Always take care her parent, joke with Jinwoong and tease Hayeon a lot. But he also notice that Taeyeon never talk about herself. She let her siblings talk. At first Jiyong feel weird because Taeyeon family seems not intereat with Taeyeon life but after a moment, he realised that her family treat her the way she wants to be treat. Taeyeon is someone who's keep her problem alone and don't want bother others. And her parents house is a place where she runaway from all the problem she had.

They finish their dinner. Mr and Mrs Kim is going to rest. Leaving their children, who still enjoying talk with each other. After a while.

"I need to meet my girlfriends, you'll okay if i left you here? " Jinwoong ask Jiyong

"Of course hyung, don't worry, i can take care myself" said Jiyong

Jinwoong bid goodbye. And Taeyeon start cleaning the table.

"Unnie...i had final exam tomorrow" Hayeon said

Taeyeon chuckle "Arraso, go back to your room and study. Just leave me here with this dirty plate and glass"

"Unnie" Hayeon whine hearing Taeyeon sarcatic answer

"Kidding little sist, just go and study hard, okay? Don't you dare failed in the exam" said Taeyeon

"Let me help you cleaning" Jiyong said and start collect the plate and the glass.

Taeyeon only nods. And walking to the kitchen

When Jiyong enter the kitchen with the plate and glass, he saw Taeyeon already start washing. He back to the dining room to take the rest of the plates and back to the kitchen. 

"You sure you don't need any helps?" Jiyong ask

"It's okay, just watch movie, or rest. I think Jinwoong oppa will stay at his girlfriend tonight. So you don't need to wait him" Taeyeon answer while washing.

"Ish this hair" Taeyeon whined. Her bangs cover her eyes everytime she looking down.

Jiyong aproach her then he untie Taeyeon hair, take her bangs and tie her hair again neatly.

Taeyeon almost drop the plate with Jiyong sudden act "Breath taeyeon...breath...BREATH!!" she talk to herself, she feel so hot.

Meanwhile Jiyong already regret his spontanious act. Seeing Taeyeon beautiful neck with that cute pisces tattoo near hear ears isn't good for his heart. Its beating crazily. He afraid he'll have heart attack. Taeyeon blushing face not help either. He need to get out from here...now. Before he do something stupid.

"I'll better get rest" said Jiyong, he then leave the kitchen. He go outside and sit in the bench. He need fresh air to clear his mind.

 

Half an hour later

Jiyong still sit on the bench when Taeyeon went outside. She seems plan to go somewhere.

"Are you going somewhere?" Ask Jiyong

"Omo sunbae, you scared me" Taeyeon startled "I tought you already sleep"

"Don't be so formal. Even Hayeon call me Oppa" said Jiyong

"Arasso, what are you doing here Oppa?" Ask Taeyeon

"Thinking about you" he told himself "Enjoy the night" he told Taeyeon

"You going somewhere?" He asked again

"Just walking in the neighboorhood" said Taeyeon

"Can i walk with you?" Jiyong asked

Taeyeon staring at Jiyong "You can, but.." she enter the house and back with sporty jacket with hoodie "You must wear it"

"Okay" Jiyong wear the jacket

They walk side by side in silent. Not that kind of awkward silence. But in that serenity silent. They dont talk with each other but somehow their soul greet each other. After 15 minutes, they arrived at little park. Taeyeon sit in the swing, so Jiyong sit in the next swing.

After a moment of silent, Taeyeon asked Jiyong

"Is it that hard? Living in army?"

Jiyong smile "It is hard, mostly because i've been spoiled for the last 10 year. Even a small task like cleaning is hard, coz there always somebody done it for me"

"My brother is hard to you, isn't he?" Ask Taeyeon 

"At first, i really hate your brother. But after a while, i understand that he's only doing his job aa sergeant. He help me a lot to adjust me with military life. I feel gratefull to have your brother as my seargent" Jiyong confess

"How about you Taeyeon? Are you happy?" Jiyong asked her. Somehow he can feel that Taeyeon worrying about something. The smile in her self when they had dinner with her family, is the same smile he had when something happen and he dont want to bother his family.

Taeyeon keep silent. 

"Taeyeon? You don't have to answer it if you don't want. But better you let all go, before its eat you alive" said Jiyong

Taeyeon take a deep breath

"Soyoung was engage last night" said Taeyeon

"Wow, it's a good news" said Jiyong "isn't it?"

"Of course its a good news. I'm happy for her" said Taeyeon

"But....?" Said Jiyong

Taeyeon take another deep breath

"I worried about our group. It seems we all take different path. I know it will be happen someday, we all grow up and start to have different dream. I understand that, i can sense that some of my member want to pursue their own dream but i'm not ready" Taeyeon almost cry

Jiyong stood from his swing and then squat in front of her "Don't make yourself crazy with assumption Tae, talk with them. You as the leader must open this hard topic first and ask them to honestly told about what they want. It's something you all must decide. Its not easy, i done it when we all need to start the MS. We all don't know what will happen in 6years ahead. So we must prepare, i ask my member what they want after the MS and we decide all together"

Taeyeon keep her head down, so Jiyong took her chin up. Taeyeon stare at him.

"We'll never ready Tae, but we must brave ourself to face it" Jiyong give her encourage smile

"Thank you for your advice oppa" Taeyeon try to smile

"That's better, you look more beautiful when you smile" Jiyong

Taeyeon is blushing

"That red face even make more beautiful" Jiyong chuckled

"Yah oppa, stop teasing me" Taeyeon pouting

"Aigoo uri Taeyeon is so cute pouting like little kid" said Jiyong

"Aaaaargh" Taeyeon scream in frustation while Jiyong laughing hard

----------------------------------

Wow, more than 100 subsciber since the first chapt. Gtae shipper is amazing. I focus on their development feeling in this story, so there no angst and a lot of fluff. Maybe the ending is cliche, but i just want make a happy fluffy gtae stories. Since it seems not going to happen in real life (but who know?).

Hope you enjoy it!