Fall

Princess

Students gawked at the two girls who are entering their school's cafeteria. One of them has the brightest smile and can make a lot of people fall in love with her beauty whilst the other one.. well if looks could kill then everyone's dead.


"Can you smile just for once?" The chinese girl tugged the hem of the younger girl's shirt. Hoping she'll smile because she looks so intimidating.


"Can't stand to see someone fainting because of me so no." Siyeon smirked at her and Jieqiong just rolled her eyes.


As they reach their sit, some people were still looking at them. Honestly who wouldn't? They're beyond perfection. They are already used to some people who are staring and looking at them. Well, they are goddesses.


"So.. are you coming to this year's grand ball?" Siyeon asked Jieqiong who's poking at the poor chicken on the plate with her fork lazily.


"Only if you're coming." 


"I'm coming." Jieqiong looked at her surprisingly. Since when did Siyeon have an idea to come when she clearly knows the younger girl doesn't like coming to those kind of events.


"Then i'll go." 


"Oh." The chinese girl stopped at what she's doing and raised her eyebrows.


"Oh? Why do you sound like you're disappointed though?" 


Siyeon looked at the group of friends not that far away from their table. Jieqiong followed her gaze and there was Nayoung, the school's president and beside her is Minkyung their vice president. Across them is Kyungwon and Eunwoo.


"So..?"


"I guess i'm not going with Eunwoo anymore." Siyeon just shrugged and continued to eat.


"Eunwoo? Jung Eunwoo? The girl who always wins in singing competitions?" Jieqiong widen her eyes. Does Siyeon has a crush on her?


"Yeah. Well I was just planning to invite her to be my date but since you'll go, i'll come with you." 


"Why am i not informed about this, Park Siyeon?" 


"Inform about what?"


"That you have this crush on that Eunwoo. For god's sake Siyeon i'm your best friend!" 


Siyeon chuckled and ruffles Jieqiong's hair. She can't deny that her best friend is too cute.


"Just heard rumours that she likes me and well she's pretty so why don't i give it a try?"


"Go with her then." Jieqiong pouts and stabbed the chicken. Yes. Stab.


"Can't do that."


"Why not-"


"Jieqiong you're my bestfriend. I will not let you go there alone. I'll come with you okay?" Siyeon reached to touch Jieqiong's hand and smiled softly. 


Jieqiong often wonder if Siyeon can hear her heart beat. She exactly know that the beating of her heart is not normal whenever Siyeon touches her. She doesn't know what kind of feeling is that. Maybe a sisterly love? Since her and Siyeon were best friends since diapers. She thinks about it a lot and she's still confused so she just shrug it off.

 

 


***

 

 


"Wow." Siyeon looked at Jieqiong from head to toe that cause the older girl to blush.


"W-What?" Jieqiong cursed at her mind for stuttering since she's not always this shy whenever she's in front of Siyeon.


"You look perfect." Siyeon almost whispered but Jieqiong clearly heard it.


"T-Thank you." Siyeon suddenly laughed at her.


"Why do you keep on stuttering unnie? I can't believe you're shy in front of me." The younger girl continued to laugh.


"It's because its c-cold! And i'm wearing a sleeveless dress you idiot." Jieqiong quickly denied. She ain't going to lose to this girl.


"Whatever you say. My driver's waiting, shall we go now?"


"Unless you want to be late for the grand ball." Jieqiong smirked.

 

 


***

 

 

All eyes on them as they walked through the red carpet. Jieqiong is linking arms with Siyeon and everyone thought that the two are really the most powerful duo in their school. 


"I can feel Eunwoo is looking at us why won't you invite her to dance?" Jieqiong looked at Eunwoo's direction and saw that she's looking at them but quickly looked away when she saw Jieqiong caught her staring.


"I'm your date so why should i dance with someone?" Jieqiong was amazed how Siyeon can get her speechless so she just shut up and continued to look at the students dancing. Jieqiong also wants to dance but Siyeon seems uninterested and suddenly a boy approached her..


"Hey Jieqiong!" Oh it's one of their batch mate.


"Hi Vernon!" Jieqiong waves at him. Siyeon who looks bored earlier suddenly arises up from her chair.


"Can i take you to the dance floor?" Vernon take out his hand waiting for Jieqiong to take it. The chinese girl looked at Siyeon asking for a permission. But wait, why does she need to ask permission though? Oh right she's her date. 


It took seconds for Siyeon to nod. Jieqiong feels upset, she thought Siyeon would make her stay and be her first dance and now she's giving her to someone else. Or maybe Siyeon just don't feel like to dance.


Siyeon sighed as she watched her best friend getting dragged by Vernon. She regretted that she came when she could've just stayed at home and invite Jieqiong to sleepover. That is way more fun than to watch students dancing crazily. She was too busy to watch when she didn't notice Eunwoo is coming to her direction.


"Looks like your date left you." Siyeon jumped a little in her seat hearing Eunwoo's voice.


"Uh yeah." Siyeon chuckles. She looked at Eunwoo on her side who is now staring at her.


"I might melt if you keep on staring like that." Siyeon laughed and Eunwoo quickly looked away and her cheeks reddened.


"This is the first time I saw you this close and well i can't deny that you're really gorgeous." Eunwoo said.


"I like how straightforward you are Ms. Jung." Siyeon winked and encircled her hands on Eunwoo's waist.


"Gorgeous but flirty." Eunwoo smirked and caress Siyeon's hands on her waist. 


Siyeon experienced this way too many times and she knows where is this coming. She quickly dragged Eunwoo anywhere to have their private time. 


And Jieqiong who witness what she just saw felt her heart sank. 

 

 

***

 

 

Siyeon finds herself pinning Eunwoo into the wall whilst kissing her passionately. They are currently  at the girl's restroom, making out.


She let go of Eunwoo's wrist and placed both of her hands on Eunwoo's waist while the brunette encircled her arms onto Siyeon's neck. The younger girl pulled her closely as the kiss is getting more intense. 


Both are breathing heavily and sighing when they pulled away. Eunwoo let herself to calm down and she hugged Siyeon. It feels like heaven when the girl you like suddenly dragged you out and kissed the hell out of you. 


"I like you." Eunwoo whispered into Siyeon's ear. When Eunwoo confessed she didn't expect the move that Siyeon made. The younger girl removed Eunwoo's hands from her neck and she checks herself in the mirror and fixed her dress.


"Jieqiong must be waiting for me i'm sorry." She looked at Eunwoo one last time. Before she hold the door, Eunwoo held her arm.


"Wait!" Siyeon turned around and looked at Eunwoo in confusion.


"I said i like you." Eunwoo repeats again. There's hope in her eyes that Siyeon might like her back because of what they just did.


"When i kissed you it doesn't mean i like you back. I just find this night boring and i thought making out with you is fun." Siyeon said with a poker face. Eunwoo gritted her teeth and slapped Siyeon's cheek so hard. Siyeon was shocked at what Eunwoo did but she just laugh it off.


"." Eunwoo muttered before she walked away.

 


***

 


"Why are your lips so swollen?" Jieqiong asked even though she exactly know what the younger girl has been doing.


"Eunwoo." Siyeon just simply said.


"What happened? And oh right I saw Eunwoo running while crying and her friends just followed her to the exit." Jieqiong crossed her arms and looked at Siyeon.


"What did you do, Park Siyeon?" Jieqiong raised her voice. She knows that something is wrong.


"Alright. Eunwoo confessed and I just clearly said that i don't like her back. That's it." Siyeon said while rubbing her right cheek. 


"And?" 


"That's it Jieqiong."


"Why is your cheek so red? Did she slap you?" Jieqiong worriedly asked and realise that Siyeon's cheek is red.


"I'm fine. It's my fault and i deserve this." Siyeon sighed.


"Siyeon i know you. You must've reject her in not a nice way. I've been saying to you since we were a kid that you should consider other people's feelings." 


"I only care about your feelings." Siyeon seriously said right into Jieqiong's eyes.


But before Jieqiong could speak, Siyeon already kissed the tip of her nose.

 

 

***

 


"Nayoung asked me out." Jieqiong confessed one day when their chilling out on Siyeon's house, at her houses' roof to be exact. 


"Then what did you say?" Siyeon turned to her side to look to Jieqiong. She started to scan the older girl's face and she can't deny the fact that Jieqiong's beauty can drive everybody crazy. 


"I said no." Jieqiong sighed and turned to look at Siyeon who's staring at her. Siyeon smiled and held Jieqiong's hands.


"Nayoung is like one of our hottest senior. I expected you to date her though." Jieqiong exactly knows there's a reason why she rejected Nayoung but she just can't point it out.


"I've already told you many times that I'm not yet ready for that right?" Siyeon nodded and caress Jieqiong's hands. Siyeon's touches once again made the older girl felt something and she'd never felt that way before to anyone.


"And i like you for that Jieqiong. You're always waiting for the right one. And i will promise you this, no matter who enters your life, i will love you more than any of them." Jieqiong smiled at Siyeon's words but soon vanished when Siyeon continued..


"..and it's because i'm your bestfriend." 


Jieqiong doesn't know why her heart aches at the word 'bestfriend' and in that moment she's certain that she doesn't see Siyeon as her sister anymore and it's scaring her.

 

 

***

 


"I'm in love." Jieqiong said to Yebin once they met in the cafe shop.


"So you just called me to say that? My God Jieqiong you're old enough to handle that!" Yebin scold Jieqiong. She have too much schoolworks to do but then Jieqiong suddenly called her to meet in the cafe shop and just told her that she's in love? Ridiculous.


"No no you don't understand!" Jieqiong rests her face on her palm, ready to spill out the truth to her friend.


"And why is that i cant understand when you clearly said that you're in-"


"I'm in love with Siyeon." Jieqiong said. She looked at Yebin and the girl's mouth turned into O.


"Oh." 


"Now what?" Jieqiong is in a verge of crying. She doesn't know what to do since the whole situation is just scaring her.


"I thought i was just imagining things." Yebin said confusing Jieqiong.


"What are you talking about?" 


"Jieqiong i've always tried to make some theories about you falling in love with your best friend because you always look at Siyeon like she's your world." Jieqiong was quite for a moment to what Yebin just said. 


"A-Am i always like that?" Jieqiong asked after a few seconds of silence.


"Always." Jieqiong gasped.


"Then what do i do?! Maybe Siyeon also noticed it! What if she gets mad Yebin ah? We're just best friends and i don't want to ruin or friendship!" Jieqiong's tears are now falling and also the people on the cafe starts to look at them because of Jieqiong's voice. Yebin turned to them and starts to apologize.


"Siyeon is stupid enough to even notice it Jieqiong." Yebin said making Jieqiong look at her.


"Oh right." Jieqiong suddenly stopped that cause Yebin laugh.


"Oh Jieqiong you look terrible right now." Yebin said as she continued to laugh.

 

 

***

 

 

"I want something unexpectedly good to happen right now." 


Siyeon really did the unexpected good thing when she leaned into Jieqiong and starts to capture her lips. The kiss was soft and both of them pour the love that they were hiding from each other.


When Siyeon pulled away she stared at the breathing Jieqiong under her. They were just talking about life and everything and this happened. She swear she doesn't mean it.


"I-I'm sorry." Siyeon quickly get off of Jieqiong and stood up. She can't stay still when Jieqiong isn't responding and just keep on staring on the ceiling.


"U-Unnie l-look.. I didn't mean this really! Swear! I hope this won't ruin our friendship." Siyeon nearly beg.


"This won't ruin our friendship Siyeon ah." Jieqiong said caressing Siyeon's hand. The younger girl sighed in relief.


"But I want to ask you a question." Jieqiong stared into Siyeon's eyes. Those eyes she will never get tired looking at.


"What if I already fall for my best friend?" Jieqiong nervously asked. She wasn't ready for the rejection but she knows Siyeon. She won't let her down.


At first Siyeon was confused but when she processed the question into her mind she smiled so brightly that makes Jieqiong's heart beats fast. 


"I will gladly catch you Jieqiong unnie." Siyeon grabbed Jieqiong's waist and pulled her closer to make their lips meet again.

 

 

 

 


_________________END________________

 

 

Finally updated again!!!!! I KNOW THIS IS A TRASH IM SORRY BUT I LOVE SIKYUL SO MUCH


Please let me know what ship should i do next hehe. and i would really appreciate if anyone of you comment :(((( dont be a silent reader :((( love u all