Perfect

Princess

Siyeon x Eunwoo

Warning: TOO MUCH SWEETNESS 

 

____________________________

 

 

Eunwoo's been sitting on her desk for an hour whilst glancing on her cellphone, checking if Siyeon sends a message to her but to no avail there isn't. Did she forgot what date is today?


"Oh no she can't be." She thought.


She was so close to crying when she heard her cellphone rings. Siyeon is calling. Eunwoo answered it and suddenly calmed down when she hears her voice.


"Hey." Siyeon greeted through the phone.


"I hate you." Eunwoo glared even though Siyeon can't see her.


"Did I do something Ms. Jung? Why do you suddenly hate me?" Siyeon laughs over the phone which Eunwoo finds annoying. She can't believe Siyeon forgot this special day.


"Don't laugh it's not funny."


"Okay I won't laugh anymore. Anyways, I called you because Rena unnie is inviting us for dinner. I'll pick you up after 30 minutes." Siyeon informed her. Right, she really forgot it. Eunwoo was disappointed, really disappointed.


"And please wear the black dress I gave you." Eunwoo raised her eyebrows. Is that dinner thing that special? Why does she need to wear a dress when she could just wear a jeans and shirt? Well never mind since she was now in front of her closet, finding the black dress that Siyeon gave to her on their fourth anniversary. 


"Hm, I'll disconnect this now since you're driving. Take care please."


"Okay. I love you." Eunwoo can't help but to smile even though she is mad at the younger girl.


"Yeah see you." She nearly ended the call when she heard Siyeon shouted through the phone.


"Wait!"


"What?"


"No 'I love you too'?" She can imagine Siyeon was now pouting. 


"I love you too, Park Siyeon. Happy?" 


"Very." Eunwoo smiled. She bids goodbye again and ended the call.


After the 30 minutes of preparing, she heard someone's knocking on the door. And she already knew who is it. She opened the door and welcomed by Siyeon who's wearing a... suit?


"What are you wearing park ddiddi?" Eunwoo asked eyeing her from head to toe. Siyeon walked over to her and kissed her forehead.


"Hi princess." Siyeon greeted and she puts her hands on her girlfriend's waist.


"What are you trying to show off, you kid?" 


"I want to try something new, isn't this cool?" Siyeon asked cutely, showing her black suit. Eunwoo just sighed, Siyeon is not normal anyways.


"Yeah it's cool and now let's go, Rena must be waiting for us." Siyeon smirked and not letting go of Eunwoo's waist.


"I changed my mind." She snuggled closer to Eunwoo and nuzzling on her neck. She smells so good as always. 


"What?" Eunwoo encircled her arms on her lover's neck, hugging her back.


"Kidding. Let's go, I still have to show you something." She let go of the older girl's waist and pulled her on the car. 


After the 10 minutes of driving, Eunwoo noticed they were not on their way on Rena's house.


"You're not planning to kidnap me do you?" 


"Just for today." Siyeon held her hand and smiled. So what is this girl planning? 


When Siyeon stopped the car, she looked at her surroundings. She stopped at their school's front gate. So what are they doing in here?


"Yah! Why are we here? Aren't we going to Rena?" Eunwoo asked. She doesn't have idea what was going on.


"Just follow me okay? I just want to visit our school." Siyeon said. They get off the car and started to walk in the campus.


Eunwoo remembered every memories she and Siyeon shared in this place. It has been 5 years since they left this school and now that they're adults their relationship is just getting stronger each passing day. 


She was in her thoughts when she didn't realize where Siyeon takes her. They're now in their school's gym. She held Siyeon's hand tightly when she can't saw anything since it was dark.


"Babe I'm scared." Eunwoo whispered.


"I'm here. Don't worry." Siyeon assured her. But it didn't last long when she can't feel Siyeon on her side. 


"Siyeon ah!" She shouted but no one's answering her. She started to feel scared again.


"Yah! Park Siyeon I swear to god if you prank me again I'm breaking up with you!" Eunwoo shouted bravely.


She turned her back and ready to leave when the lights in the gym suddenly is on.


"Really Ms. Jung? You're breaking up with me?" She heard this familiar voice over the microphone. She turned around and saw the love of her life standing with a microphone on her hand. There were flower petals scattered on the floor and a group of musicians on the side and also there's a table with two chairs on the middle. A tear fell down on her beautiful face. How can she get mad at Siyeon for forgetting the date today when she really did not forget it.


"You must thought I forget it right? That's why you hate me." Siyeon laughs. Eunwoo was just standing there, smiling. 


"Today marks as our 6th year of being together." Siyeon said. Eunwoo nodded slightly.


"When I first saw you here, I was mesmerized. Remember that?" Siyeon asked. Of course she remembered that. It was their singing contest and someone just took her attention in the crowd. She stared at Siyeon until the whole song ended, she can't see anything but only Siyeon at that time. 


"And also the first time I talked to you, I was so nervous. I literally couldn't speak and couldn't think. I really really like you." Siyeon chuckled remembering those moments. 


"After all these years I still can't believe that you are mine. I am so thankful and blessed. No words how much I love you." After Siyeon said that she walked over to Eunwoo, smiling and held her hands and pulled her into the middle. The musicians started to play Ed Sheeran's 'Perfect'. Siyeon smiled sweetly at her girlfriend.


"You're not good for my heart." Eunwoo said as the tears were rolling down on her cheeks. Siyeon laughs silently. She loves Eunwoo so much and she can't wait to spend the rest of her life with this girl in front of her. 


"We have passed many years of our life together and made some beautiful memories, but it is just a beginning and still a long way to go together. Lots of memories are still left to build." She tightly held Eunwoo's hands. Tears were also rolling down on the younger girl's cheeks. She kneeled down and showed her the ring. Eunwoo was shocked of course. She didn't expect this but she cried in happiness. She just hope the time could stop. She wants to cherish this moment.


"I will promise you the day I will love another woman in my life is the day you become the mother of our lovely daughter. Will you want to share this feeling with me? Jung Eunwoo..."


"Will you marry me?" Eunwoo can't control herself and throws her body onto the younger girl while shouting 'yes' repeatedly. She kissed Siyeon with all her heart. She is so so happy right now.


They were busy kissing when their friends popped out of nowhere.


"Congratulations to the both of you!" Sungyeon squealed which makes the couple broke their kiss. Both were smiling widely.


"Man you're getting married! I can't believe our little ddiddi will be living in Eunwoo's dungeon." Rena fake cry in front of them. And the girls were just laughing.


"Seems like both of you will be busy tonight." Kyungwon wiggled her eyebrows and Nayoung quickly slapped . Siyeon and Eunwoo both face flushed. They haven't do anything like that... yet.


"Shut your mouth, Kang. Our ddiddi doesn't know what you're saying!" Minkyung defended Siyeon. 


"What?! You don't know anything, Kim!" Kyungwon shouted back. And the girl laughed again.


Eunwoo watches the scene in front of her and she looked at the girl beside her laughing at Minkyung and Kyungwon's bickering. It was one of her dreams to marry the one she loves and she can't believe that it will happen and she also can't wait to build a family with Siyeon. She loves the girl so much and she won't ever let her go. Tonight is the night that she will never forget.. And tonight was indeed perfect.

 

 

——————— End —–——–————

 

A AA AAA IM SORRY THIS WAS TOO SHORT. but anyways siwoo is my main ship and will always be my ship. MY HEART YELLS FOR THEM I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. So yeah 

im having a hard time choosing what ship should I do next FEEL FREE TO COMMENT 

I LOVE YALL see u in my next update xoxo