Confession

Princess

Siyeon x Yehana

 

------------------------------

 


She saw her again. In the exact same spot where she's always leaning against the wall with a piece of cigarette between her fingers whilst staring at the ground. Yewon just avoided her like she always do. She noticed that the girl is always there for like a week? Just after her piano lesson, she will walk in the hallway and she'll be welcome by a girl with a grey hoodie while her eyes are on the ground. She hasn't seen her face though since it was always covered by her hair but that's not the important thing right now since she can feel those eyes are now on her. 


She tried her best to not make an eye-contact with her. Hell she look so intimidating, she's just scared to look at her. When she's about to pass by her she suddenly feel a hand grabbing her wrist making Yewon turned around and there she saw the girl's face. There's a fresh wound at the corner of her lips and a small cut on the bridge of her nose but she thought she still look so.. gorgeous.


She was staring at her that she didn't noticed the girl was already talking to her.


"Hey" She heard the girl said and she turned back to reality.


"Oh? Come again?" This is the first time Yewon feel embarrassed in front of a stranger. She must thought she's weird.


"Stop staring at me. I know i'm pretty." She can smell the cigarette that the girl just smoked as she said that. She was annoyed when the girl just smirked because she look so... hot and not just that but also her stinky breath. Yewon just dont like the smell of cigarette. 


"Excuse me? For your information miss, I'm not staring at you." Yewon said. The girl raised her eyebrows.


"Then what were you doing earlier?"


"Whatever. Can you just let go of me?" Yewon said and she pointed at the girl's hand that is still holding her wrist. 


"I'm not letting you go unless you give me your number." The girl said. Just what the hell did she just asked?


"You're totally a stranger. Why would I give my number to you?"


"I– Come on, I'm just helping a friend out there!"


"And who is that friend of yours?"


"You know, just stop asking question and just give me your number." She can see that the other girl is now pissed since she's not giving her number. Well, Yewon is not an easy girl.


"Tell your friend that she should be the one who's here asking my number, not you." She yanked her arms on the girl's hand. She heard the girl muttered "" under her breath. Yewon walked faster. Eventhough she look like an angel with a demon attitude, she still doesnt know the girl. 


"Date me!" She stopped on her tracks when the girl shouted that. She thanked the lord because there's no other people other than them on that floor. She just want to run away with that crazy woman who just asked for her number because she needs to help her friend (she doesnt get why her friend needs her number unless she/he is interested with her) and now the girl's asking her to date her? She's crazy.


Yewon turned around and welcomed by a face that are now dangerously in front of her. Their nose almost touch. She was totally in her thoughts when she didn't notice the girl was now on her back and now she's facing her while looking at her eyes. She studied the face of the girl again. From her black eyes that anyone can fall into, to her pointed nose and to her lips that everyone would die just to taste that. She thought why won't she give her a try—


"No" After Yewon said that, she run away.

 

***


"You should've just approach her and asked her to have lunch or anything! Bro you just only met a while ago. Of course it will shock her when you just told her to date you." Rena said laughing. 


"I approach her! She even stared at me for how many times."


"And what again? You asked for her number because you need to help a friend out? Oh my god Park Siyeon. I didnt knew that you are this coward." Rena laughed at her face again. 


"Man you shut up. If you'll just keep on teasing, just go." Siyeon said, glaring at the older girl in front of her.


"Omg can you just chill? I'm just kidding you idiot." 


"Ugh! What am i supposed to do?" Siyeon asked desperately. Her hands are now on her face. Stressed. Since she just got rejected by the girl she likes.


"Ohh looks like the tiger just turned into a tamed cat. You look so pitiful right now to be very honest." 


"Leave unnie. Leave." 


"Okay okay sorry i was just kidding! So um- uh you know you can just ask her again in a different way like, announce it to the whole school that you like Kim Yewon, the girl who always smiles brightly, something like that." Rena shrugged. That was a good idea but she actually dont like it. She doesnt need everyone to know that she likes Yewon.


Rena felt that Siyeon doesnt like the idea that much so she just patted the younger girl's shoulders and smiled.


"You know that you can always get what you want right?" Yes. She's Park Siyeon. And she definitely agreed on that.


And now all she need to do is to make Kim Yewon hers. She actually didn't know when she started liking that girl named, Yewon. All she can remember is that she is always wearing that bright smile anywhere she goes. She cant deny the fact that she completely fell in love with Yewon's smile.


***


It has been three days since that "Date me!" incident happened. Yewon didnt saw that girl after what happened on that day but who cares maybe she were just pulling a prank or something else.


It was already 8pm and she was on her way to the park just to stroll around when she felt someone touched her hands. She was now ready to hit who touched her precious hands when she saw the unexpected person who did it. 


"Hi." She greeted her with an eye smile.


"You again?!" That girl again?! What is she doing in here? And for the second time, Yewon yanked her hands away. 


"I guess this is our second meeting, my name's Park Siyeon by the way." She offered a hand which Yewon didnt gladly accept it. Siyeon just pouted. Did she really just leave a bad image to Yewon?


"I dont care. I just want to stroll in the park peacefully. Peacefully." Yewon said glaring at Siyeon. 


"Okay i get it. I get it why you're so mad about me. I'm sorry to what happened three days ago. Well.. you know I really mean it when I asked you to have a date with me—" Siyeon didnt finished what she was about to say when she heard a man whistling at them. He was smirking while walking towards them. Siyeon saw that Yewon is scared so she suddenly grab Yewon and hide her into her back. She also make sure that Yewon is safe. The older girl is clutching on Siyeon's clothes as the man is now already in front of them.


"Oh Siyeon! We meet again." The man said as he points at Siyeon who is now glaring at him. 


"My boss would be really happy if he saw you. Man if i could just bring a knife with me i could've just kill you." He gritted his teeth. Yewon doesnt know what the man is talking about but she could just hope that Siyeon would get rid of him.


"..and oh! Who's that girl behind you? Girlfriend?" He smirked and looked at the girl behind Siyeon. He started whistling when he looked at Yewon's legs. Siyeon saw that but she just kept shut. 


"Can I borrow her for an hour? Well you can see i need to get laid–" He wasnt able to finish his sentence when Siyeon suddenly punched him. The guy totally fell on the ground. She let go of Yewon's hands and hovers at the guy and throws a lot of punches.


"Go other girls out there! Don't mess with my girl!" As she said that she land another punch on his face. 


Yewon who saw the scene suddenly rush over to Siyeon and stopped her on what she's doing. She held her hands and quickly run away. Leaving the man unconscious. 


They stopped in a dark alley for a while since they were running for how many minutes. They were breathing hard and their hands are still holding each other. After a moment full of silence, Yewon suddenly breaks it.


"A-Are you okay?" Yewon carefully asked. She looked at Siyeon's right hand which is now covered with blood.


"I'm fine. How about you? Are you okay?"


"Y-Yes i'm totally fine. Thank you for saving me. That.. was like the most disgusted words i've ever heard." Yewon looked down. She felt guilty on the other girl. She was so rude at her but she didnt expect that Siyeon will protect her from that guy.


"Hey." Siyeon puts her hands on Yewon's chin and slightly lift it up to make her face the girl.


"I'm willing to protect you all the time.." Siyeon said seriously


"...if you would let me do that." She stared deeply into Yewon's eyes making the girl's heartbeat fast. Yewon doesnt know why Siyeon have to do that when they just met three days ago and she also doesnt understand why she was feeling  that way. She didnt notice that she's already nodding her head and held onto Siyeon's hands tightly.


***


Yewon stared at the younger girl in front of her who's now lighting a cigarette and puts it into .


"What are you staring at?" Siyeon asked as she puffed a smoke. Making the older girl make a disgusted face.


"How old are you again?" 


"18. Why?" 


"Then do you want to die early?!" Yewon shouted at her face. The girl is too young to smoke. If she could just throw that away she already did it but Siyeon seems... liking it too much.


"Are you concern?" Siyeon asked while smirking. 


Yewon doesnt know how much she got closer to the girl. Ever since Siyeon protected her that night, they always hang out and even called to each other when they couldnt sleep. It's like Siyeon is always with her 24/7. Now is just another day for them to hang out.


"O-Of course I am. I'm your friend Siyeon ah." Yewon said. 


"Ouch. I just got friendzoned." Siyeon puts her hands on her chest dramatically. Yewon just laughed at her.


"Friendzoned? Since when did you court me, miss Park Siyeon?" Yewon asked her jokingly. Siyeon suddenly turned serious when Yewon asked her that.


"I'll court you starting today." Siyeon said. Yewon looked at her and smiled nervously. She actually dont know what to say.


"W-What are you talking about? I'm just kidding you know." Yewon forced a smile. Siyeon must be playing around.


"I'm serious Yewon." She toss the cigarette on the ground and step on it. She looked again at Yewon who's now staring at her with disbelief.


"What?"


"You're crazy."


"Yes. Crazy for you—ouch!" She slapped Siyeon's arms. Why does this kid always likes to play around. She doesnt know that it can make Yewon's heartbeat fast. She shouldnt be feeling that way.


"Stop that." She warned Siyeon but the younger girl just laughed at her.


"Say unnie. Do you like someone or do you like me?" Siyeon and she just got another slap from Yewon.


"I have someone on my mind." Yewon said when actually she dont have. She'll try to mess around with Siyeon and she wants to see the younger girl's reaction. Siyeon raised her eyebrows in confusion. Yewon likes someone? Who's that and since when? Many questions Siyeon wants to ask but she just keep calm.


"I know that is me." Siyeon said teasing Yewon again.


"Keep on dreaming Siyeon ah." Yewon teased back. Siyeon pouted and Yewon swears to god, that is the cutest thing in the world.


"Then who's that?! I will kill her now!" Siyeon shouted making people turn to them. Yewon covered and apologized to the people near them.


"Lower down your voice! You're embarrassing me." Yewon said shushing the younger girl.


"Tell me first who's that."


"No I ain't telling you."


"Tell me!"


"No"


"Please?"


"No."


"I will kiss you if you dont tell me who's that."


"No.. I mean what are you—!" She was too late when Siyeon closed the gap and kissed her cheeks. Siyeon saw a tint of pink on Yewon's cheeks and she slightly pinch it.


"You're so cute." She said and she pecked again the older girl's cheeks. 


"Yah! How dare you kiss me!?" She slap Siyeon's arm again and again but Siyeon just laughed at her.


"I'm so lucky to have you as my future girlfriend. You're really cute." Yewon blushed at what Siyeon said. 


"Who told you that i'm going to be your future girlfriend? Miss Siyeon?" 


"Just wait and you'll see Miss Yewon." Siyeon winked at her and pecked her cheeks again and she run as fast as she could so she wont get a slap again from Yewon.


Yewon really wants to stop Siyeon from what she is always doing. She always and said fluttering words to her. She cant deny but she loves how Siyeon act to her like that. But really hope Siyeon to stop before she starts to fall and she's afraid Siyeon wont gladly catch her.


***


"Hey Yewon! Wanna grab lunch with me?" Yewon turned around and saw Kyungwon, her senior.


"Senior! Uh yes sure! By the way, where's Minkyung unnie?" Yewon looked around looking for her senior's girlfriend but to no avail she's not with her.


"She hasn't feeling better these days so she had to be absent." Kyungwon said.


"Ahh. Tell unnie that she needs to take care of herself or she doesnt need to since you're there." Kyungwon laughed at what Yewon said.


"Of course I will tell her. Shall we go now?"


"Oh yeah sure." Yewon smiled.


***


So it was Kyungwon, one of the hottest senior in their school that Yewon is talking about, Siyeon thought while looking at the two girls happily talking to each other. She crumpled the paper in front of her and sighed deeply. 


"R.i.p paper. I'm sorry that Siyeon killed you. You bad thing!" Rena caress the paper and pointed at Siyeon who's glaring at the two girls, a meters away from them. 


"Just snatch Yewon away from Kyungwon unnie and dont sulk like that in front of me." Rena said.


"Shut up unnie." Siyeon turned to Rena and the girl just raised her eyebrows.


"Aigoo my Siyeon is jealous! You have been talking to her for almost a month and you still haven't confessed?" 


"I keep on hinting her that I like her. I never thought that it would be so hard." 


She watched the two girls and that's it she stand up on her seat when Kyungwon pinched Yewon's cheeks. She's the only one who should do that to her.


"H-Hey where are you going!" Rena shouted from afar.


When Siyeon reached the table both Kyungwon and Yewon faced her. Yewon has this shocked reaction painted on her face and Kyungwon is just giggling in front of her. 


"Speaking of Siyeon-"


"Can I borrow her for a minute, senior?" Siyeon asked Kyungwon who's still giggling. She was annoyed. She wants to know what they were talking about.


"Sure Siyeon ah. Take care of her!" Kyungwon said and watch Yewon getting dragged by Siyeon. 


"Looks like another couple is coming." Kyungwon chuckled whie shaking her head.


***


"Park Siyeon did you just drag me here for nothing?" Yewon said while looking at Siyeon who's backfacing her. They were in the football field, where Siyeon dragged her. The younger girl didnt answer her and thought she like the view of the field instead of her.


"So now you're not talking to me." Yewon said again but no answer from the other girl.


"Siyeon."


"Siyeon ah"


"Park Siyeon."


"I'm gonna leave you here when you dont face me in count of three." Still no answer.


"One."


"Two."


"Thr—" And finally Siyeon faced her with an upset face. Yewon smiled. She doesnt get why she's upset and what made the girl turned into that. What was the reason though?


"So tell me why you're upset." Yewon crossed her arms on her chest.


"I'm not telling you." 


"I'm really going to leave you here. So you'll tell me or you'll tell me?" Yewon asked. Siyeon is contemplating wether she'll tell it or not. It's not even a big deal! She's just jealous.


Instead of answering Yewon's question, Siyeon walked over to her and she held Yewon's waist and thought that this isn't the right thing to do but who cares, she literally waited for this to happen. She closed her eyes as she move closer to Yewon's face and then bam. She's kissing her. Park Siyeon is kissing Kim Yewon. The girl she's inlove with. She suddenly is the most happiest girl in the world when Yewon is kissing her back. 


After their passionate kiss, Siyeon pulled out, barely breathing because of their kiss and she stared deeply into Yewon's brown orbs. She swear to god she'll never get tired staring at it. 


"What was that." Yewon said while breathing hard. Yewon's heart is beating so fast. What the hell did Park Siyeon just do to her.


"Unnie.." Siyeon started.


"You are really a beautiful person. You are beautiful from the inside and on the outside." She tightened the hold on Yewon's hands and continued to speak..


"I want to look after you. I want to protect you. I want to get through all the problems with you. I know that nothing is good in me, but i will try my best to be a better person." Siyeon looked at Yewon nervously.


"Will you accept my love, Yewon?" Siyeon carefully asked the older girl.


"You idiot." Yewon said. After she heard the confession, she realized what she feels for the younger girl. She totally fell in love with Siyeon. She just deny it on the first but now she's sure. She loves the girl now.


"So what does that supposed to mean–" She didnt continue what she was about to say when Yewon pulled her into a kiss. Siyeon just hoped that time can stop.


When they pulled out from each other, Siyeon is smiling ear to ear.
She cant explain how happy she is right now. Rena is true after all. She can always get what she wants.


"So... you're my girlfriend now?" Siyeon smirked.


"In one condition." 


"Yes? What is it?" Siyeon is totally looking forward to it.


"Stop smoking." Yewon said seriously. Siyeon let go of her hands on Yewon's waist.


"Copy ma'am!" Siyeon made a salute which Yewon finds it cute.


"I'm serious Siyeon ah. I'm going to break up with you if i saw you smoking!" She warned the younger girl. Siyeon just smiled. She just love the feeling that Yewon cares for her.


"Why are you smiling?" She glared at Siyeon.


"Nothing. I just love you so much." Siyeon said seriously.


Yewon feel that her cheeks are now red like a tomato. At this moment she just wanted to give Siyeon a chance. 


"I love you too." Yewon shyly said and stared at Siyeon as she placed her lips onto the younger girl again. 

 

———————End———————

 

Here's a one shot for all the shippers of Yewon and Siyeon! I dont know what the shippers called them because I just recently ship them. JUST LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE IM SCREAMING. But it's so sad they only got a few moments but i hope they'll interact often in the future! So that's it!

And tell me what ship should i do next! Thank you for reading!