Walking you home

Why can't I stop myself from loving you

After the three of you guys went for ice cream, you were walked home by Myungsoo. L. Joe had to run some errands for his mother, so he couldn't accompany you home... which Myungsoo had no problem with.

You and Myungsoo walked in silence... but it wasn't quite awkward. You enjoyed his presence near you and he enjoyed yours. The sun was setting in the distance as the two of you arrived in front of L. Joe's apartment building where you would be staying due to you and your Aunt's recent fight.. 

Myungsoo chuckled, "Well we're here." And he made a feeble attempt to smile, but it couldn't mask the sadness on his face. *I can't believe I've only known her for a few days... but I've already fallen in love with her.* 

You warmly beamed at Myungsoo and said your thanks with a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow at school. First day, huh? I hope all the girls won't be all over you since you. You're gorgeous, talented, and nice. What more could a girl want?.... I sense a new kingkaaa~" You . 

Myungsoo's eyes widened. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot... tomorrow's my first day at a new school. I was wondering if maybe I could walk you to school early and you could show me around the building?"

"Of course, I'd be glad to.... But I hope I don't get any death glares from your new fans you'll get tomorrow." You shuddered at the thought. "Well, I'll leave first. See you tomorrow oppa!"

Myungsoo watched you leave and dissapear into the building. As he walked out of your neighborhood and into his, he thought, "~~~~-ah,even if I do become popular at our new school, don't be jealous... because the only one I have in my heart is you, you, and you."

-----

Sorry guys, but I think this will be a pretty short fic because I'll have to speed up the pace since I don't have too much time to update. I hope my readers will still support me and subscribe to my other stories when I'm not as busy. After I finish this fic, I'll end up doing mostly oneshots since they're short and easy to do. :)