The first time we met (part 2)

Why can't I stop myself from loving you

Alright sorry guys the last chappie wasn't an update...but I've been really busy and I'll try to update more soon.

This is fresh off the press and I haven't looked it over yet. But I know you guys are eager xD

ANYWAYS! HERE'S A NEW UPDATEEEEE

------------------

Recap: 

You walked away thinking that your stepmother was unconscious. 

You heard a male voice scream "~~~~~~~~~~ (Your name)- AH! WATCH OUT"

And that was the only thing you heard before you out, a sharp pain in your arm.

-----------------------------------------------

*BEEP* *BEEP* BEEP*

You woke up in an unfamiliar room. Glancing around, you saw that you were in an hospital room, an IV hooked up to your good arm. On your right arm though, there was a large gash and several stiches. Someone beside you groaned. He sat in the chair beside your bed. 

You saw a young man, probably in his senior year of high school or so, rubbing his eyes. His hair was jet-black and his hands were long and slender. When he removed his hands from his eyes, you saw a strikingly handsome face. His eyes were bright and he had a faint smile on his lips.

You stuttered out. "What are you doing here???? Who are you? Do I know you? WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!?'

He smiled at you cheekily as he replied. "Aren't you going to thank your savior? When you got hurt, I picked you up and carried you to the hospital." He smirked.

You scoffed. "You? Save me? Huh. I'm a nerd. Your basically a kingka. What are you? Like my knight in shining amor? Pfft."

"YAH! I saved you, don't I at least get a feeble thank you or something?"

"Yeah. From a stab in the arm. Wow.... I would have died...... mmmhhmmm...."

"You actually could have! You lost so much blood and you passed out! What if someone kidnapped you? or worse... YOU!?" He panicked.

"Um.. I don't even know you that well. Why do you care about me so much??"

He scratched the back of his neck sheepily. "Well... you know. I don't like seing people get hurt. Btw, I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo."

"Huh. James Bond much? Wow. Soooo hot. I applaud your coolness." 

"Who's James Bond?"

"MUH!??! You don't even know James Bond? Pffft. Wow, you fail forever. He's the cool guy in the movies thats so like... ninja...and pro... and hot.....and oh my god he's awesome."

Myungsoo stared at you as if you were from another planet.

You blushed, seeing his perfect face staring at you. "Y-y-yah... nevermind. Aish...."

You started off on a new topic. "Are you a senior in high school?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yupp! and you?"

"Same, I'm sixteen but I skipped a few grades. But... how come I've never seen you before?"

"I'm a new transfer student. I'm originally from America because my parents own a company there." He replied.

*Wahhh.... America... soo cool.* You nodded. "Are you going to be at Seoul High? That's where I go. It'd be cool if we were classmates!" You beamed at him cutely.

He nodded again and beamed back. "Yup! Aren't you glad that your prince charming is here to save the damsel in distress at school too?"

You scoffed again and said. "Huh, I don't need protecting." But you couldn't keep the smile from coming onto your face. Kim Myungsoo, I think we're going to be good friends. 

 

-------

END OF UPDATE :)

Lol guys, I'll be posting again tomorrow but for now, here's a couple of teasers for what's going to happen in the next chappie 

Myungsoo took your hand in his, intertwining the fingers. Your heart beat madly in your chest. *I've only known him for a couple of hours but how can he make my heart feel like this? AISHHH... I must be going crazy."

He kissed your fingers one by one, just as a real prince charming would do. 

He stared at you intently. Little did you know, his heart was going wild too.

He cleared his throat and said "I know that I haven't known you for too long, but will you do me the pleasure of going on a --------"

*BOOM!* The door in your hospital room crashed open, reavealing a blonde haired guy.

You sighed in defeat. Not again.

------